The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre

Anyone visit this place recently. I read some of the forum and realised one of the milf can perform butt f. Is this true. Pls share.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre

already have a VERY active thread on it that you have read. why need to purposely create 1 account and new thread to ask?
Old 11-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
already have a VERY active thread on it that you have read. why need to purposely create 1 account and new thread to ask?
no choice. some people need to spoonfeed until their mouth.

gone were the old days of us hunting places like minesweeper.

nowadays are threads filled with "questions" like this. trying to probe people to give answers without any contribution.
Old 11-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
no choice. some people need to spoonfeed until their mouth.

gone were the old days of us hunting places like minesweeper.

nowadays are threads filled with "questions" like this. trying to probe people to give answers without any contribution.
Minesweeper! Good phrase bro
Old 11-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Today I went that area shop to shop looking for suana massage. Unsuccessful. So 😔
Old 11-08-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Today I went that area shop to shop looking for suana massage. Unsuccessful. So 😔
bro wat is suana massage?care to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1