The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
PRC Girls - Arm Pit Hair & Makeup

This may not be the right place to post, but since most bros here are the experienced PRC men, they are will qualified to comment.

My several field experiences with PRC girls (no matter how pretty they are), always ended up the same:

1. Turn off by their Arm Pit Hair - What's up with all these PRC girls? Seems that they never shave their arm pits.

2. Turn off by "real" face - it is sky and earth i.e. before and after they washed their face. With makeup and without makeup makes a huge difference!

Any ideas or comments from bros having the same problems?
Old 10-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PRC Girls - Arm Pit Hair & Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy View Post
1. Turn off by their Arm Pit Hair - What's up with all these PRC girls? Seems that they never shave their arm pits.

2. Turn off by "real" face - it is sky and earth i.e. before and after they washed their face. With makeup and without makeup makes a huge difference!

Any ideas or comments from bros having the same problems?
they dun shave becos their own country men juz treat them as relief outlets juz bonk n walk off so they wun even bother to savor their bodies,what more about their armpits? this makes shaving unnecessary to their men n hence them also.

'real' face is not an issue for only PRCs but everyone, so this is not that valid rite?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 10-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

reason as below

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 15-12-2006, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

mebbe u just unlucky enuf to kena tat. Most gals I met had their armpit hairs shaved, though unshaven armpits is not uncommon either. Usually, those from not-so-modern cities, or probably ulu places & farm gals dun shave their armpits. they where got know the grooming & ettiquettes of the bigger cities, unless they are in the bigger cities for some time?

Do u have a fetish to lick armpits? I can try to imagine if u like to lick armpits but kena the bush there. Otherwise, I oso dun really understand wat's the hooha wif unshaven armpits among quite some pple, hahaha.

Anyway, China has such a large population, any group of pple always seem alot cos thei groups are in such large numbers.
Old 20-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 21
azndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Suggestions to Q1:

Why force yourself to "eat" something you don't like? You can always do a tactical QC check before accepting the girl. If you like the girl so much, then hold her arms down (don't let her raise her arms) so you can't see the arm pit hair..

Suggestions to Q2:

I agree, it is true. 3 suggestions - 1) Turn off the lights (HAHA), 2) If you are short-sighted, remove your specs (So you can't see clearly) 3) As simple as asking her not to wash her face first?

Quote:

Old 26-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the comments bro.

No, I don't have a fetish for licking armpits. It is just that I prefer girls with clean shaved and smooth armpit, esp. when I hold their arms up when bonking them missionary.

Looking at a bush or hairy airm pits is really a turn off and I am sure there are many bros out there who will agree.

It is also unsightly and not to mentioned too masculine for girls to have arm pit hair. Maybe it is a preference thing and I am always bad lucked to get girls with all these armpit hair.

As for them not having makeup, I cited an experience with a pretty KTV girl. She was so hot looking that I can't wait to bonk her until she washed her face. My little brother can't even get hard after looking at her "real" face..yucks.
Old 26-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

hi

a few strands of arm pit hair is ok except if its a friggin pahang rainforest! my worse experience is not armpit hair or makeup but rather a fuckin antisocial behaviour.

i brought this girl back for the nite and while doing some foreplay ...she will spit after cat bath or BJ...this is not into the bin but on the fuckin carpet...i am going to stay there for 2 nights and she carry on spitting onto my room carpet...knnccb!!...i lose my interest straight away and gave her 500rmb and aks her to fuck out of my room...mind you this bitch is from Price KTV in DG..supposely the higher end of KTVs...bad experience..haiz
Old 03-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 21
azndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually, this maybe a "side effect" of cheonging too much

I have read on some other forums where forummers complained of little brother not up to expectation.

It is not about being weak or impotent. It is because your expectations have gone up. The more girls you bonked, the prettier and perfect you want them to be. So, any slight "deficiencies" will immediately result in a loss of mood. i.e. little brother fell asleep.

Quote:
As for them not having makeup, I cited an experience with a pretty KTV girl. She was so hot looking that I can't wait to bonk her until she washed her face. My little brother can't even get hard after looking at her "real" face..yucks.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 19
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light

The PRCs will improve over time.

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
ChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
hi

she will spit after cat bath or BJ...this is not into the bin but on the fuckin carpet...and she carry on spitting onto my room carpet...knnccb!!...:
Bro, most PRC's simply had this bad habit to spit everywhere. It really doesn't matters where they working. Be it the Best & most Luxury KTV or the smaller KTV's, they will still spit everywhere. It's their culture! Maybe they will improve better in the near future but GOD knows when! At the mean time, have a happy bonking year & bonk all the pigs out there. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1