The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Kudos to our PM and Government!!!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

As a 17 year old student, I would like to say that PM lee is doing an excellent job in governing Singapore and indeed, I am extremely proud to be a Singaporean citizen. Singapore is an excellent place to live in, with a top-notch education system, clean and green environment, no conflicts, no natural disasters due to its geographical location and most importantly, an excellent and admirable ruling party, the People Action Party(PAP) and government, PM Lee.

Firstly, the soon to come Garden at the airport which has similar concept to Gardens by the Bay. The current Gardens by the Bay has attracted more than 1.7 million visitors. It has indeed brought about significant revenues because when tourists visit Singapore, they will spend money on various sectors such as the food industry, etc. Hence, this indirectly act as a boost to Singapore's potential economic growth. In addition, Singapore is striving to live up to its name "Garden City" which is given by many visitors because the amazing rows of trees that can be found anywhere, from expressway to suburban cities, have left a deep and satisfactory impression on these tourists. Although Garden at the airport will not be profitable in the short run, it will bring about huge revenues to the Singapore's economy in the long run.

Secondly, the education system. Singapore's education system is ranked fifth in the world according to the global survey. It is no doubt that students in schools are stressed and competitive. But, as a student, I feel that such stress and environment are beneficial to my learning as it makes me strive to get better grades. These words are coming from a student who is currently in this education system.

Thirdly, MediShield Life. Many Singaporeans are worried about falling ill when they get older, mainly due to the huge healthcare cost incurred. As such, the Singapore government is implementing this policy as a form of subsidies to lower the financial burden of Singaporeans, especially lower-income families. You can't possibly expect the government to pay for everything. When the government does so, it would mean greater tax burden on the working population and then again, Singaporeans like you would complain.

In summary, I'm not trying to debate on the points you've said but to compliment and be thankful for the kind of environment that PAP and the government has given me. The fact that I'm feeling this way shows that the government is indeed successful in establishing a sense of belonging. Thank you PAP and PM Lee for giving me a peaceful environment to live in where I don't have to wake up everyday worrying about the chaos and conflicts in my country. Ever since the 1964 race riots, you have done a wonderful job in preventing such conflicts from happening again. Eg, integrating the different races together through bilingualism, HDB flats having the different races to live together, passing laws to prevent any discrimination.

Even foreigners like Kevin Beitler, who commented on how amazing Singapore is, can appreciate the goodness in Singapore. But unfortunately, Singaporeans like the one above who insulted PM lee, are unable to and are only good at picking on the little flaws that Singapore flaws. I would not deny that our system may have flaws but it is these flaws that have brought us to greater heights, to be where we are today, from a little red dot to being known to big countries such as USA and China. It is such a disappointment to know that Singaporeans nowadays are going against PM Lee and even, the best ruling party that Singapore could possibly have, PAP.

I hope that one day, Singaporeans would be united and support what the government has put in place for us because this would definitely bring Singapore to even greater heights. Once again, before I end this, thank you PM Lee and PAP for your great effort in governing Singapore.

Ho Hui Min
A 17 year old Singaporean student.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1