The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

i think mount is best option to man-mark city dangerman (foden/silva/grealish), hence antony is sacrificed, fernandes to provide width on the right whenever possible
That's where u r wrong....mount was useless running around like a headless chicken contributing practically nothing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-11-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Actually, the red pussies were only good in the first 10 mins or so, after that City gained control and never let go.

Yah, baldy put in Mount at the 2nd half and I was think how this guy can help??
As expected, he went invisible mode again and City got an even easier game.

Every single lose ball, pussies were always slow. City players just keep on running and getting to the ball first time....like Duracell bunnies.

Red pussies really need to work on their stamina.
Actually the 1st half they were not that bad n nearly equalised thru Rustford...but in the 2nd following baldy's substitutions bringing in more useless players like mount, etc, etc n pulling out Hojlund n Amrabat, they collapsed n kena another 2 goals ...had it not been for their super GK Onana they would hv lost 5-0....

Old 01-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
its like OGS era all over again... deja vu... ETH wants to play out from the back, but after one season of seeing how his team play against others, he should be sharp enough to see that it obviously doesn't work against teams like city, pool. SAF, LVG, mourinho had the counter against possession based teams: sit back, soak pressure and lightning-quick counter. be flexible lah, every game must die die play out from the back meh? how many times has it backfired? how many times have they lost possession in their own third and invite unnecessary pressure?

something is wrong with the players on a whole, no comms, no tracking of runners, no bite and let the opponent get into their rhythm, lack of heart/desire/fight, poor mentality and determination, really too busy thinking how much money they can pocket and no mood to play football liao

over the years, so much money are spent on players but many of them underperformed or become mediocre, has man u become some sort of "last big contract" club?
Yes, it is almost like Ole's time maybe even worse..but chill bro, chill...don't get so mad with them...not worth losing yr sweat over them...if they don't want to learn their lessons n mistakes, n want to be shameless playing like little boys let them be....

Last edited by Rickey; 01-11-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-11-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, it is almost like Ole's time maybe even worse..but chill bro, chill...don't get so mad with them...not worth losing yr sweat over them...if they don't want to learn their lessons n mistakes, n want to be shameless playing like little boys let them be....
Think is worst. OGS at least know how to tinker the formation and put the relevant players.
ETH no matter what team also same formation. Like school boy manager.

The midfield signings all cannot make it. Should not have let Fred go off.
He can be very effective at times.

4.15AM EFL Cup Round of 16.

vs Newcastle at OT.

Newcastle beat Man City last round and thrash PSG in UCL.

Another slaughter await the red pussies.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-11-2023, 05:18 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

HT : 0-2

Whats new????

Onana can't save any.....again....

After 2 good matches performance, back to sqaure one.

Garnacho is right, he is just a big gorilla.

Ironic, the opposite GK used to be Man U player last season....better performance.
What a joke!

And Dalot, overwhelmed and slow on the right, both goals coming in from his side.
Where is Antony??? Never help out in defence...busy playing spinning top again???

Old 02-11-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Epicas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEpicas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

0-3 now.

ETH has totally lost the plot.
Old 02-11-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

FT : 0-3

Last goal....Amrabat kenna robbed the ball in midfield...wtf.

And Onana...become gorilla again.

Old 02-11-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
FT : 0-3

Last goal....Amrabat kenna robbed the ball in midfield...wtf.

And Onana...become gorilla again.
That's the end of them ... totally useless n hopeless from top to bottom of the club ...might as well volunteer themselves to be relegated to Division 2 now n exchange places with the top team there currently....they will be thrashed 3-0 again by Fulham a mid table cum Saturday...nuff said...we will be saying the same old thing over n over again

Old 02-11-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
HT : 0-2

Whats new????

Onana can't save any.....again....

After 2 good matches performance, back to sqaure one.

Garnacho is right, he is just a big gorilla.

Ironic, the opposite GK used to be Man U player last season....better performance.
What a joke!

And Dalot, overwhelmed and slow on the right, both goals coming in from his side.
Where is Antony??? Never help out in defence...busy playing spinning top again???
Agree with u totally...though luckily I didn't waste my time watching them play like schoolboys

Old 02-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicas View Post
0-3 now.

ETH has totally lost the plot.
He not only lost the plot...he lost his baldy head also...sigh

Old 02-11-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Start of game, Casemiro captain.
2nd half, Case subbed, Lindelof captain.
65th min, Fernandes subbed in, takes armband from Lindelof.

90mins, Man Utd 2 shot on goal, 3 captains.

Sums up the season so far.
Old 03-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Magic ques for man utd fan

Should ten hag get sack?

To me yes but I don’t think there any better options for any good managers out in the market now…

He have lost the plot…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-11-2023, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fulham v Man Utd x-x 1-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fulham v Man Utd x

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 03-11-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Fulham v Man Utd x-x 1-1
Lawro : 1-1
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1