The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Man City x-x 1-5
Lawro : 0-2
Old 27-10-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Man City

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-5
Manchester Derby will not give surprises this time

I say 1-3

My Daily Star column
Old 27-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Man Utd v Man City

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 1-3
Omg, that's another thrashing cumming...seems like the red pussies r going to the slaughter house this Sunday to be eaten up by their mighty neighbour in blue...sending their 3-game winning streak to an abrupt end...wat to do, they r so useless... don't know how to play football against quality teams

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-10-2023 at 07:35 PM.
Old 28-10-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
He can also flourish playing in this team with goals galore if they play him in or near the opposition penalty box area as a striker like how he scored in this game against SU n last game against Brentford almost got a hattrick...he will be able to score as many goals as Rashford did last season...all the managers r sleeping not knowing how to play him in his best position to score goals ...luckily baldy failed to sell him in the august transfer window
The knucklehead still wants to sell Mctom despite having scored so many goals n saving his neck...such a ungrateful leopard...wats wrong with not playing well but scoring goals compared to those who played well but can't score a single goal ?

Old 28-10-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Although Onana had come to his teammate defence, it is very likely FA will take action against Garnacho.

The 2 gorilla emojis does have some kind of racist connotations.

What do you guys think?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-10-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

i think mount is best option to man-mark city dangerman (foden/silva/grealish), hence antony is sacrificed, fernandes to provide width on the right whenever possible

casemiro might not be fit in time, so midfield will be amrabat-mctom, eriksen to provide option off the bench

ETH likely to stick with maguire but i suspect city will overload his area

city is the better team but hope Sir Bobby can poh pi

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-10-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

city is the better team but hope Sir Bobby can poh pi
0-3...expected.

The red pussies were 2nd best in every movement.

It could have been more if not for Onana, who put on quite a display.
But with the amount of space given to City, he also cannot stop all of them.

Something wrong with the forward line though. 2 clear strikes coming from McTom. Rashford bungled with his only clear chance.
Hojlund just run around like a headless chicken and his only contribution was pulling back Rodri in the penalty area. Haaland scored from the resultant penalty.

City clear threat was always from the flanks. And yet, pussies just allow them so much space on both sides. Haaland was left acres of space on the left side. Which he scored one and assist for Foden.

Not a surprising result.

Old 30-10-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
0-3...expected.

The red pussies were 2nd best in every movement.

It could have been more if not for Onana, who put on quite a display.
But with the amount of space given to City, he also cannot stop all of them.

Something wrong with the forward line though. 2 clear strikes coming from McTom. Rashford bungled with his only clear chance.
Hojlund just run around like a headless chicken and his only contribution was pulling back Rodri in the penalty area. Haaland scored from the resultant penalty.

City clear threat was always from the flanks. And yet, pussies just allow them so much space on both sides. Haaland was left acres of space on the left side. Which he scored one and assist for Foden.

Not a surprising result.
It could hv been worse 5-0 if not for onana who saved 2 certain goals...the guy has improved a lot compared to his 1st few games ..

in all the games red pussies hv lost including this one is down to their baldy manager's incompetent selection n substitution of his players..playing them out if their position n not in the position they r good at...

1st half they were quite solid but in the 2nd half he continued to play on the useless Rustford who can't score when he had an opportunity n pulled Hojlund out instead ....pulled out Amrabat n put in rubbish mount n lost the midfield battle in the 2nd half allowing Citeh to inflict another 2 goals on them...too many more useless players no time to mention them all ..the same old problems n the baldy can't find any solutions to them so far...just as bad as Ole if not worse

they cannot get into top 4 this season or win any trophies with all these current group of weak players n manager compared to citeh's fast n aggressive runners who can dance their way into their opposition penalty box n score goals so easily n having a tactically smart manager...they will end up a mid-table team n if they don't improve will end up fighting relegation even..nuff said

Old 30-10-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 1-3
Quote:
Quote:
Man Utd v Man City

This time round Paul's prediction is the closest to the correct score of a 3-0 loss...but yah, it is not surprising they lost as everyone expected them to..but truth be told they could draw or even win if their useless manager didn't make the wrong substitutions n the timing of them as after the substitutions things got worse for them instead of better as substitutions r meant to be

Old 30-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
1st half they were quite solid but in the 2nd half he continued to play on the useless Rustford who can't score when he had an opportunity n pulled Hojlund out instead ....pulled out Amrabat n put in rubbish mount n lost the midfield battle in the 2nd half allowing Citeh to inflict another 2 goals on them...
Actually, the red pussies were only good in the first 10 mins or so, after that City gained control and never let go.

Yah, baldy put in Mount at the 2nd half and I was think how this guy can help??
As expected, he went invisible mode again and City got an even easier game.

Every single lose ball, pussies were always slow. City players just keep on running and getting to the ball first time....like Duracell bunnies.

Red pussies really need to work on their stamina.

Old 30-10-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
0-3...expected.

damn sad... after an impressive first season, second season is disappointing so far, can use bad luck with injuries as excuse, but looks increasingly like another false dawn

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 31-10-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5683 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I did not think Man Utd could win, was hoping/predicting score of maybe 3-4, 2-4, with great fightback.

Loss of the sterling form of last season of Fernandez and Rashford means Utd just seem short of ideas.
When I saw Johnny Evans starting, I was like, we are so fked.

Oh Man Utd, how far we have fallen, when we are not expected to beat derby rivals at home.

But as long as ETH is manager, can only support him and hope something changes.
Not like I have other options to support.

Last edited by Marmots; 31-10-2023 at 02:40 AM.
Old 31-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
damn sad... after an impressive first season, second season is disappointing so far, can use bad luck with injuries as excuse, but looks increasingly like another false dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Loss of the sterling form of last season of Fernandez and Rashford means Utd just seem short of ideas.
When I saw Johnny Evans starting, I was like, we are so fked.

But as long as ETH is manager, can only support him and hope something changes.
Not like I have other options to support.
None of the new signings have impressed so far....Amrabat also lose focus already. Hojlund start to look bewildered.
But so far, Onana had shown substantial improvement.

I know many had point the finger at Glazers....but the players still have an obligation to the fans, right?
Were these players not paid their sky high exorbitant salaries?
They still drive flashy cars to the training ground everyday.

Come on, enough of all the off the pitch excuses, they are just plain lazy and not motivated playing for Man U. That's all.
Even Sir Bobby also no eyes see liao.

Old 31-10-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
None of the new signings have impressed so far....Amrabat also lose focus already. Hojlund start to look bewildered.
But so far, Onana had shown substantial improvement.

I know many had point the finger at Glazers....but the players still have an obligation to the fans, right?
Were these players not paid their sky high exorbitant salaries?
They still drive flashy cars to the training ground everyday.

Come on, enough of all the off the pitch excuses, they are just plain lazy and not motivated playing for Man U. That's all.
Even Sir Bobby also no eyes see liao.
its like OGS era all over again... deja vu... ETH wants to play out from the back, but after one season of seeing how his team play against others, he should be sharp enough to see that it obviously doesn't work against teams like city, pool. SAF, LVG, mourinho had the counter against possession based teams: sit back, soak pressure and lightning-quick counter. be flexible lah, every game must die die play out from the back meh? how many times has it backfired? how many times have they lost possession in their own third and invite unnecessary pressure?

something is wrong with the players on a whole, no comms, no tracking of runners, no bite and let the opponent get into their rhythm, lack of heart/desire/fight, poor mentality and determination, really too busy thinking how much money they can pocket and no mood to play football liao

over the years, so much money are spent on players but many of them underperformed or become mediocre, has man u become some sort of "last big contract" club?

Old 01-11-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Omg, that's another thrashing cumming...seems like the red pussies r going to the slaughter house this Sunday to be eaten up by their mighty neighbour in blue...sending their 3-game winning streak to an abrupt end...wat to do, they r so useless... don't know how to play football against quality teams
And indeed the prediction came true, they were thrashed n slaughtered once again by citeh, their mighty neighbours in blue... actually nothing surprising although some of useless senior players big talk b4 the match that they r going to match citeh if not better them...lmao

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1