The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-09-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
Thanks bro.

Just saw a nice pinoy milf DH with glasses......... My 2 weakness and the fact that she wore a tight sleveless that shows her huge rack.........
Girls in glasses always get me, Bro Ghost Kelevra!

Wish you success on your new target, bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
Time for me to tell the 2nd part of the story. The hotel visit.
( Click to show/hide )

After 2 weeks of messaging back and forth and the occasional quick meet her off day was looming. She got off on a sat which was good as if sunday i had a harder time to get off. But she only need to go back by 7pm.

Meet her in the morning and she just wore jeans and a loose top which made her look plain and went for quick breakfast at PL as she also need to transfer money home. After her objectives were done, i had to get my objectives done too. She didnt know where to go as did I so i slide in idea of chill at hotel and enjoy each other company. She agreed, but ask to buy snacks and drinks to munch. Good thing is she dont drink so only soft drinks. Went to nearby shop and bought snacks and a few drinks.

I took overnight thinking way cheaper then taking 5 hours or more. Send her home i still can go there and sleep off more. Entered room she put the snacks to 1 side and quickly turned to give me a long french. Hugging her waist and slowly going down cupping her nice ass. She stoped me half way and told me she wanted to shower first. She quickly stripped and went to shower. I laid down on the bed all the while thinking how to 'rape' her later. An idea came that i joined her in the shower.

Quickly striped and joined her in the shower. She was shocked that in came in without warning. After seeing the shower i remembered this kind of hotel the toilet abit cramp for 2 ppl but i tried to make do. Slide my self behind her and began to give light kisses on her neck. Even before she already smelled nice. I took some body wash and began to rub her boobs. Nice and firm as i remembered it. My lil bro began to get up from me raba her boobs. She felt me poking her back with it she turned around and began to rub the head slowly. She gave the head a kiss and told me to go wait on the bed. Like an obidient puppy i want and rest on the bed all the while playing with my self to keep lil bro from falling asleep.

She finally came out wraped in a towel. She saw me stark naked and started giggling.
Me "what??"
Dh "waiting for me??"
Me "who else??"
She stripped and climbed on the edge of the bed and began to stroke lil bro again.
DH "naughty boy, always punish me in the van right? Today you die!"
She gave a playful glare and pumped harder. As she pumped she interrupted a few times giving it a few licks or kisses. She made me go wilder as she purposely did want to blow to make me suffer. Soon she felt my ball tense up she quickly let go like my shaft was on fire and laid down beside me. I can feel my eruption took a jam break upon seeing what she was doing

Me"why you stop i almost came!?! "
Dh" told you today i want to make you die"
Me "oh is it? We see who die!"

I grabed her face and frenched her while hand auto roam to her legs. Roam a bit more and found she shaved today. Her pussy was smooth and already wet and so inviting. I moved my finger in and moved fast to see if i could make it more wet. Sensing she was ready i made my way down and devoured her juices. Her body twisted with pleasure which spured me to continue eating. I dont know why i sub concisely started licking her ass along the way. She pulled my hair and told me to go in now. I grabed an umbrella and pumped her hard and fast in missionary for a few mins before releasing my seeds in her. I rolled to the side feeling spent

Dh "you finished?"
Me "yes im done"
Dh "good my turn"

She pulled the condom away and began licking my lil bro head which made me feel tinggly. But i was not going to give up so easily to her and my lil bro agreed by got attention again. She saw the effort and decided to gobble it up this time round. Even after i have shot my load already but her blow was still heavenly. She went on for a good 2 mins before putting an umbrella and began riding. The sight was beautiful with her boobs swinging and bouncing as she rode me. After few mins i feel her pussy wall tensing up and gripping my lil bro in a choke hold before she stopped moving. I knew she had cum. I took the chance to change positions to doggy. While in doggy i began to slide my finger in her ass slowly. She complained at first but began to enjoy the movement.

Me "baby i wanna cum in your mouth.
Dh" my moth? "
Me" yes"
She nodded. As i can feel i was about to cum i turned her round quickly took the umbrella off and climbed on her to cum in her mouth and face. But she had a different idea, she took the head in her mouth and began to suck my life out. In not time i cum and flooded her mouth. I collapse to her side and she quickly took off to the toilet.

( Click to show/hide )
We rested watched a movie and snacked before she raped me another time before i send her back home. Fast forward to present day, i got shifted to another location and slowly lost contact with her as had no time to meet her and her off day 1 a month was a long wait.........

Hope bro enjoy. How my next exp you guys want where i meet the dh in a chat group or where i meet at a club
This one is another gem, Bro Ghost Kelevra!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 08-09-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post

anyone know this petite girl?
Essentially, she gets paid doing 2 things; cleaning toilets and being a toilet for men.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Those experience bro,

What the market rate bring them to hotel and have fun "FWB".

Any advise... Don't want to spoil the market rate.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by judine88 View Post

Nice? Hehe
Nice butt to gripe. Your dh very nice to share her hot photos with you.
Old 08-09-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by judine88 View Post

Nice? Hehe
Based on scare don't fuck, maids don't scare y u scare mentality, this type of body confirm raw. Those who tried her 100% will raw. Juz becareful if the maids has a voluptuous body. This type if the men still insist condom, will let the maids laugh. I ever heard the maids said, if the men very strong, let them enter raw they will shoot very fast.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
allardopower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go to city plaza or far east alot of rich maid at there can xian take line or wechat 1week or 2week can up already how pretty also can guys
Old 09-09-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSR5hnrXo/

Who up before. Lovely maid.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know her??
Old 09-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Anyone know her??
Is her name elle?If yes, I think she went back to batam liao.
Old 09-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch1666 View Post
Is her name elle?If yes, I think she went back to batam liao.
No eh stays at Farrer road one
Old 09-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Anyone know her??
She those helper at night can go out type. She got lots of customers
Old 09-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

SEDUCTION BY PINAY

TGIF...... Weekend Coming Soon....Hope Everyone Will Have A Wonderful Upcoming Weekend.

This Lady Send Me Video Showing Her Clean Shaven Pussies Again....
Asking Me To Bring Her Out And Bonk Her Abalone Hard Hard 😁😁

Sharing The Seductive Abalone Clip....

https://imgur.com/wEP1Vst

Who Want To Have A Taste Licking This Fresh Abalone ...???? 💖💖💖

Do Upped My Points If You Like The Seductive Abalone Clip.

MAY ALL BROS ABLE TO FIND A SEXCITING BONK SESSION WITH THE FDH YOU LIKE FOR THE WEEKEND.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 09-09-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gbrandonn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Did anyone meet her before?

Last edited by gbrandonn; 09-09-2022 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
She those helper at night can go out type. She got lots of customers
U are right bro, $150..dunno how many carrot she tok already 😂
Old 09-09-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
enigma1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy