The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol I’ve had 3 pinoy fb. And none of them are as what u said…in fact they are more trustworthy than the Indos. Prob u have bad luck and got the black sheeps
agreed, mine pinay fb are not those type, they are fucking horny, caring and , they love to ride and they always wanted more but me old man alrdy, haha.... they will treat you like a king, of course u must be good to them too, this must be reciprocating.
Old 06-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Eversince Dome 1 open, this thread become boring. Cancelled my tommorow morning appointment with my indon. Instead saw good FR in dome 1. Gonna try.

My dh was sad. Said she need money. And free tomorrow. Anyone wanna donate. Only for valid exchages. PM by 5pm today.
Bro, I love to exchange with you but mine fb maids don't allow me to exchange, no choice, i only can give their contact, the rest if up to you to sweet talk them.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
hope no one zap me for this
I want to state my opinion on pinoy women..they are the most devious, two faced dishonest women out there in the field. Beware they are never trustworthy. I go for srialnka/mynamar/indoenisa but never for a pinoy. True cockroaches of Asia.
I've never fucked on but I've worked with some. Yeah, based on my personal experiences they are scums. As for DH, never trust any of them. Just fuck and dump. If you want long term just don't get too involved. They ask for marriage just play along until break up or they go back.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 07-09-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Eversince Dome 1 open, this thread become boring. Cancelled my tommorow morning appointment with my indon. Instead saw good FR in dome 1. Gonna try.

My dh was sad. Said she need money. And free tomorrow. Anyone wanna donate. Only for valid exchages. PM by 5pm today.
Sibei jiao wei. Already loss interest in maid thread yet asking to exchange instead of giving out to senior bros or something like that? Still wanna pressure by time?

Knnccb, so fooking obvious is a scammer and a desperado
Old 07-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Bro, I love to exchange with you but mine fb maids don't allow me to exchange, no choice, i only can give their contact, the rest if up to you to sweet talk them.
Bro, can share please?
Old 07-09-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yea yea valid exchange. lulz
Old 07-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I've never fucked on but I've worked with some. Yeah, based on my personal experiences they are scums. As for DH, never trust any of them. Just fuck and dump. If you want long term just don't get too involved. They ask for marriage just play along until break up or they go back.
Have to agree with you, Bro StupidCharsiew based on past bad experiences.

Or maybe I have not met a good one yet?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 07-09-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bro, may I know what is Dome 1? Sorry to sound abit nerd. Sorry.
Old 07-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think after being here for so many years its time i give my share of experience. Firstly I work as a deliveryman so i have seen my share of beautiful, baby elphants, high strung, shy, & other types of maids.

The most recent encounter i had was with an indon DH. While walking to the lift landing I walked past said DH doing her evening walk with "ah ma". She was walking with her back straight so her ample boobs made me look back to see if she had the booty to match. Lo and be hold she was also looking back at me. Fast thinking made me wave at her and smile. She waved back stealthy, which indicated she might get scolding from "ah ma" if she was caught. I quickly dropped of my parcels and pretend to walk the way she walk hoping to catch a glimps of her. But she was gone.

The following day I tried my luck again at the same blk at the same time. And luck would have it she was there again walking with "ah ma". I knew this time i had to get her hp no. I quickly send my parcels and found her resting at a bench. She saw me and looked pleased. I signalled to her to walk over, she quickly pretend to walk over while checking around. I passed her a piece of paper with my no on it. I smiled and left hoping for a msg to be received in awhile.

By 9pm i gave up thinking she must have hp curfew. At 11pm hp lit up with msg. It was her. Chatted with her for the next few days. Found out a few interesting facts like she had 1 off day per month, single with no kids,timing she goes down alone to buy stuff.

Planned to meet on 1 of her grocery trips down. Meet her drove quickly to the shop and back so got time for fun time with her. Quickly ducked into nearby MSCP found a relatively quiet floor, quickly made advancements on her and she didnot reject. Raba her thigh and moved in for the kiss. She didnot reject, but then became shy. Didnt push much till the next meet up.

Fast forward to the next meet up, did the same send her to shop and went up MSCP. This time it started raining heavily, she msg her boss that she stuck will wait for rain to stop. Hoho meant i got more time for more stunt with her. Took the chance to tell her i want rest at the back awhile as i was tired. She joined me. Van was quiet empty that day so got lots of space to roll around hehe. I start to raba her thigh and kiss her,she took that as a signal to raba my brother. My lil bro stood up at the attention she was giving it. I went under her shirt to find a handful boobs under the loose clothing. I went on 1 knee and pulled my boardshorts down to give my lil bro fresh air. I did nothing cause i wanted to see what she would do.

She was cock hungry as she quickly gobbled my shaft in her tiny mouth. It was heavenly. I quickly reached around to try play with her pussy. After a few struggles i managed to slide my hand down her pants and find a wet pussy already. A bit bush i can feel, but no smell. Since got bush i never bothered to eat her. I stopped her blow and turned her around pulled her pants down to her knee, quickly slide umbrella on and began pumping her. She started moaning wich drove me higher but at the same time worry can hear outside i quickly pulled her body aching back, 1 hand covered her mouth the other fondled her nipples. Few more pumps later i released all my seed. A quicky but she was wet like a marathon sex. She kissed me, say next time she rape me instead. She quickly dressed up and left saying she will msg me at night same time. I was tired so decided to rest a while before continue my job..

Sorry poor english. Got time will write about our hotel meet up.
Old 07-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
I think after being here for so many years its time i give my share of experience. Firstly I work as a deliveryman so i have seen my share of beautiful, baby elphants, high strung, shy, & other types of maids.

The most recent encounter i had was with an indon DH. While walking to the lift landing I walked past said DH doing her evening walk with "ah ma". She was walking with her back straight so her ample boobs made me look back to see if she had the booty to match. Lo and be hold she was also looking back at me. Fast thinking made me wave at her and smile. She waved back stealthy, which indicated she might get scolding from "ah ma" if she was caught. I quickly dropped of my parcels and pretend to walk the way she walk hoping to catch a glimps of her. But she was gone.

The following day I tried my luck again at the same blk at the same time. And luck would have it she was there again walking with "ah ma". I knew this time i had to get her hp no. I quickly send my parcels and found her resting at a bench. She saw me and looked pleased. I signalled to her to walk over, she quickly pretend to walk over while checking around. I passed her a piece of paper with my no on it. I smiled and left hoping for a msg to be received in awhile.

By 9pm i gave up thinking she must have hp curfew. At 11pm hp lit up with msg. It was her. Chatted with her for the next few days. Found out a few interesting facts like she had 1 off day per month, single with no kids,timing she goes down alone to buy stuff.

Planned to meet on 1 of her grocery trips down. Meet her drove quickly to the shop and back so got time for fun time with her. Quickly ducked into nearby MSCP found a relatively quiet floor, quickly made advancements on her and she didnot reject. Raba her thigh and moved in for the kiss. She didnot reject, but then became shy. Didnt push much till the next meet up.

Fast forward to the next meet up, did the same send her to shop and went up MSCP. This time it started raining heavily, she msg her boss that she stuck will wait for rain to stop. Hoho meant i got more time for more stunt with her. Took the chance to tell her i want rest at the back awhile as i was tired. She joined me. Van was quiet empty that day so got lots of space to roll around hehe. I start to raba her thigh and kiss her,she took that as a signal to raba my brother. My lil bro stood up at the attention she was giving it. I went under her shirt to find a handful boobs under the loose clothing. I went on 1 knee and pulled my boardshorts down to give my lil bro fresh air. I did nothing cause i wanted to see what she would do.

She was cock hungry as she quickly gobbled my shaft in her tiny mouth. It was heavenly. I quickly reached around to try play with her pussy. After a few struggles i managed to slide my hand down her pants and find a wet pussy already. A bit bush i can feel, but no smell. Since got bush i never bothered to eat her. I stopped her blow and turned her around pulled her pants down to her knee, quickly slide umbrella on and began pumping her. She started moaning wich drove me higher but at the same time worry can hear outside i quickly pulled her body aching back, 1 hand covered her mouth the other fondled her nipples. Few more pumps later i released all my seed. A quicky but she was wet like a marathon sex. She kissed me, say next time she rape me instead. She quickly dressed up and left saying she will msg me at night same time. I was tired so decided to rest a while before continue my job..

Sorry poor english. Got time will write about our hotel meet up.
Wa! You very lucky, Bro Ghost Kelevra!

DH was looking at you as you were looking her - got interest + subsequent chemistry. Well done!

Don't worry about the English part. Just share. Thanks in advance!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 07-09-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, may I know what is Dome 1? Sorry to sound abit nerd. Sorry.
Dome 1 is Thai girls. Go to SBF home page. Look for Dome 1
Old 07-09-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Wa! You very lucky, Bro Ghost Kelevra!

DH was looking at you as you were looking her - got interest + subsequent chemistry. Well done!

Don't worry about the English part. Just share. Thanks in advance!
Thanks bro.

Just saw a nice pinoy milf DH with glasses......... My 2 weakness and the fact that she wore a tight sleveless that shows her huge rack.........
Old 07-09-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dome 1 is Thai girls. Go to SBF home page. Look for Dome 1
Understand, thank you bro
Old 07-09-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
Thanks bro.

Just saw a nice pinoy milf DH with glasses......... My 2 weakness and the fact that she wore a tight sleveless that shows her huge rack.........
Bro, you are so lucky, always get to see attractive dh.
Old 07-09-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, you are so lucky, always get to see attractive dh.
Not always ah. Still got my share of baby elephant or with nice. curvy body but face pimple galore, or nice face but body nothing going on. Just 1 of the perks doing delivery.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1