The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 22-06-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by babel0210 View Post
anybody visited Viet R*nny recently in her toa payoh shop? last time used to be at amk, now still wearing the very nice uniform

wondering if any FR or if services are same?
She and 2 others (1 Viet, the other PRC?) operate the new place. She has brought over all her "skills" and offerings from massage (6/10), bubble bath scrub (9/10), waxing (7.5/10).

Bottom line is her post therapy treatment is very $$$. Been with her from AMK to TK and now TP, so I know what buttons to push and how to get what I want. In short, she is expensive. How expensive? One buddy shared she demanded 2 blue for the happy ending another actually gave her 2 red notes more as a tip (facepalm). This is why she is so greedy...too many Roberts!

She will not upsell but will ask you to buy a package of 5 treatments that will set you back $500 - was only $380 in AMK with one free session. But she won't scrimp on the timing or work - that much is a good thing.

The thing is that there is a new Spa 2 doors down that looks so much more modern and the vids on tiktok are very inviting. May do a trip to check it out as entry is only $60 and the MLs look cute. Anyone been there?
Old 22-06-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AgentE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
Hi bros, alot of PM and thanks for the support. and i even got some zapped LOL

I did not inform her but i assume some bros already doneit.
For now, i will stop for 1 month and go full HIV test first.

It's usually subside with 1 week or 1.5 weeks after meds. so i believed Kimi will too? (Hopefully)

Of cos disappointed that i got this, needed to hide the $700 spent from my wife.

i am just saying, if u visit her during the same period as i did, just do some simple check, i just happen to got it. maybe u did not.
Kimi msg me and say “To prove that she is perfectly alright, Kimi is willing to go with oxygencaed to the clinic tomorrow to have a health check and show the result to him. So I hope oxygencaed can spare some time to go with her so that we can let this case closed here. A medical result is definitely the best prove here.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

It's usually subside with 1 week or 1.5 weeks after meds. so i believed Kimi will too? (Hopefully)

Of cos disappointed that i got this, needed to hide the $700 spent from my wife.

i am just saying, if u visit her during the same period as i did, just do some simple check, i just happen to got it. maybe u did not.
Kimi msg me to say that she is willing to go together with oxygencaed to have a medical checkout and show him the result to prove that she is perfectly alright. So if oxygencaed don’t mind can go together tomorrow or soon so that we can all closed the matter here.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:

Kimi msg to say she is willing to go with you to do the medical test and show you that she is perfectly alright. So if you can spare some time do let her know so that we can closed this subject matter here.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hahahaha keep it in pants bro. 2 weeks v fast 1.. usually recover in 2 week..
why need 2 weeks?
Old 23-06-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Littleboyqq is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Stay safe and speedy recovery
Old 23-06-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Take care for bro visited k*m*
Old 23-06-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Toa Payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
PRC ML Amy is in her early 30s, attractive, slutty eyes, excellent slim toned body with nice boobs, shaven at the south, and offers very high GFE.
Great choice for maximum enjoyment at that part of Singapore.

Old Uncle has visited her many times since she first arrived in Singapore, and she is in my top 3.
Go check her out ...
(do not post her contact details openly, share via PM).
I am new. Can pm?
Old 23-06-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

Kimi msg to say she is willing to do a medical test to prove she is perfectly alright. So if u can spare some time, she will go with you and take the test and show you the result after that so that she can close the saga here.
Old 23-06-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babel0210 View Post
anybody visited Viet R*nny recently in her toa payoh shop? last time used to be at amk, now still wearing the very nice uniform

wondering if any FR or if services are same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
I already banned her in amk, $$ faced gal
I give a true opinion about this $$ faced gal and someone zap me for that. Is this guy her bf or boss.
Old 23-06-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
PopeyeMan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Old Uncle got informed that a 19yo PRC SYT YY (just finished school) has started working yesterday.
From her WeChat photos, she has shoulder length hair, slim, pretty and yummy.
Max level service is available.
Too bad I need to feed my regulars, so no time to QC ...
Coins, time and proteins are not enough for use.
Olduncle, can pm to share please? TIA
Old 23-06-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
YY has stopped working.
And why should people PM you ? If you want info, you go PM the person who shared the lobang.
Absolutely agree!! They want something from you and want you to feed them lol.
Those want something, pls pls do some work. Learn how to pm and not just reply on the thread. Is filling in the title, describing what info you want such a difficult task to do? And you expect the person who posted to do all these when you are just too lazy to do them??!!
Old 23-06-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!

Quote:
YY has stopped working.
And why should people PM you ? If you want info, you go PM the person who shared the lobang.
well said, up you uncle
Old 23-06-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentE View Post
Kimi msg to say she is willing to go with you to do the medical test and show you that she is perfectly alright. So if you can spare some time do let her know so that we can closed this subject matter here.
bro she pay u how much here sia.. i already recover from my medication liao.. if she recover then go what's the point ah?

I suggest bro here wait 2 weeks so they will recover and stop the spread.. i never say her service not good, i enjoyed. just that now it become almost 1k for the shot due to medical.. chill la..

1 month piak 1 girl and i got it.. nth to prove already.. i offshore just come back only..
Old 23-06-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
why need 2 weeks?
it usually takes 1 week to recover, i say 2 so we monitor if other bro got it too. got 1 bro pm me he got it and ask if i got the same condition too...

as long as it stop, i still say the shop is pretty decent.. good to go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1