The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 22-06-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornymoo View Post
Yes the question is whether the fellow brother got it from the same ML. If it’s from different ML of the same location meaning already spreading. Be safe guys.
WTF if it's true time to stop visiting the shop
Old 22-06-2023, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
Of cos disappointed that i got this, needed to hide the $700 spent
Next time, go to Blk 31 Kelantan Lane DSC. If you are Singapore citizen, you have government subsidies to slash your medical bill. Private and confidential too. Don't worry, the doctors and nurses understand our sexual needs. Just be careful next time. After that, go for famous laksa nearby. Stay healthy and safe. Eat glutinous rice dumplings today. Cheers.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Acecool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Anyone tried R*y*l S** that is in tpy area also? How's the review?
Old 22-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
Anyone tried R*y*l S** that is in tpy area also? How's the review?
No need any review coz the ML turnover is superfast. Every time I drop by I see a new batch of MLs.... seems like the MLs dun stay in this shop more than a few weeks.
Old 22-06-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
please stop asking me about the joint. I received death threats and more zapped and scolding from user.
death threats..? if you in sg should be safe
Old 22-06-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

I just received msg from K*m* asking me go over today haha
Old 22-06-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyeo View Post
there is another ML in the same shop.. I think is Lisa ?

Wanted to arrange a session with Lisa but after seeing that 1x5 ZK having spread I did not go ahead.. lucky i read this thread ..

But i wonder the STD spreads thru BBBJ or raw or capped FJ?
Will spread thru bbbj if ml never rinse her mouth with listerine lol,
raw even worst, you get more nasty std
Old 22-06-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
I just received msg from K*m* asking me go over today haha
hahahaha keep it in pants bro. 2 weeks v fast 1.. usually recover in 2 week..
Old 22-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bolt22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro I pm you, hope you doing well
Old 22-06-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Gosh..

Very sad to know about k*m* .. I’ve also known her since the Jalan Besar days, and always had a good time with her, as I’m usually her last customer of the day.

Last visited about 1 month ago, at this TPY outlet, and I’m so far nothing yet. - heaven blessed ! Wishing speedy recovery to the infected bro.. I’m also supposed to meet her this week, but luckily i saw this thread too .

Bonk Safe Lads
Old 22-06-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babel0210 View Post
anybody visited Viet R*nny recently in her toa payoh shop? last time used to be at amk, now still wearing the very nice uniform

wondering if any FR or if services are same?
She and 2 others (1 Viet, the other PRC?) operate the new place. She has brought over all her "skills" and offerings from massage (6/10), bubble bath scrub (9/10), waxing (7.5/10).

Bottom line is her post therapy treatment is very $$$. Been with her from AMK to TK and now TP, so I know what buttons to push and how to get what I want. In short, she is expensive. How expensive? One buddy shared she demanded 2 blue for the happy ending another actually gave her 2 red notes more as a tip (facepalm). This is why she is so greedy...too many Roberts!

She will not upsell but will ask you to buy a package of 5 treatments that will set you back $500 - was only $380 in AMK with one free session. But she won't scrimp on the timing or work - that much is a good thing.

The thing is that there is a new Spa 2 doors down that looks so much more modern and the vids on tiktok are very inviting. May do a trip to check it out as entry is only $60 and the MLs look cute. Anyone been there?
Old 22-06-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AgentE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros, alot of PM and thanks for the support. and i even got some zapped LOL

I did not inform her but i assume some bros already doneit.
For now, i will stop for 1 month and go full HIV test first.

It's usually subside with 1 week or 1.5 weeks after meds. so i believed Kimi will too? (Hopefully)

Of cos disappointed that i got this, needed to hide the $700 spent from my wife.

i am just saying, if u visit her during the same period as i did, just do some simple check, i just happen to got it. maybe u did not.
Kimi msg me and say “To prove that she is perfectly alright, Kimi is willing to go with oxygencaed to the clinic tomorrow to have a health check and show the result to him. So I hope oxygencaed can spare some time to go with her so that we can let this case closed here. A medical result is definitely the best prove here.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

It's usually subside with 1 week or 1.5 weeks after meds. so i believed Kimi will too? (Hopefully)

Of cos disappointed that i got this, needed to hide the $700 spent from my wife.

i am just saying, if u visit her during the same period as i did, just do some simple check, i just happen to got it. maybe u did not.
Kimi msg me to say that she is willing to go together with oxygencaed to have a medical checkout and show him the result to prove that she is perfectly alright. So if oxygencaed don’t mind can go together tomorrow or soon so that we can all closed the matter here.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:

Kimi msg to say she is willing to go with you to do the medical test and show you that she is perfectly alright. So if you can spare some time do let her know so that we can closed this subject matter here.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
why need 2 weeks?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1