The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I usually use 弟弟 (dick) and 妹妹 (pussy). So if I want to paint, I'll tell her 我要舔你妹妹. They will understand. 鸡巴 refers to dick.
thx for the translation
but I tot they use another term call "bi"?
i dunno what is the chinese word for it. i suppose it mean pussy
Old 16-08-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
thx for the translation
but I tot they use another term call "bi"?
i dunno what is the chinese word for it. i suppose it mean pussy
Bi (逼) or Bao Yu (鲍鱼) i.e. Abalone also can use to term pussy, but Bi is very rarely used in SG la. Bao Yu sounds less refined but the gals will know the meaning too. Hence 妹妹 Mei Mei as the earlier bro has advised is preferred and less crude.
Old 16-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
liujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She did ear digging on you while fn?
yes!very sensual
Old 16-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liujia View Post
First time meet xiao yu er , I didn’t expect the real person to be prettier than the photo !Nice fair skin , nice smooth legs , not alot of body fats , Very slim ! Must try ear digging , Her is professional trained ! HJ , Catbath and BBBJ very good and fantastic ! Not a time watcher!
RTM for sure
Bro assuming you are real and not a OKT, prob u kena KC u seem overly eager to promote Xiao yu er. With a few repeated entries as well.
May not help her that much as it seems too desperate and dubious, just chill a bit…
Old 16-08-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Bro assuming you are real and not a OKT, prob u kena KC u seem overly eager to promote Xiao yu er. With a few repeated entries as well.
May not help her that much as it seems too desperate and dubious, just chill a bit…
I think his post under moderation. That's why he post Liao nvr see. Thought didn't go through so post again
Old 16-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
-Snip Snip-

Last edited by LiuBei; 16-08-2022 at 07:21 PM. Reason: delete
Old 16-08-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I think his post under moderation. That's why he post Liao nvr see. Thought didn't go through so post again
I thought so maybe he’s new but just to remind him a little cos sometimes people can pick it up as okt. All’s good.
Old 16-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I'm new, I don't know post FR already! So I repeat post !
Old 16-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Yes, I'm new here! I never see post FR already, so I repeat post!
Old 16-08-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

read got a xiao xiao back but disappointed not the one i liked haha
prefer the other more vanilla one that came around same period
too bad covid came that time
Old 16-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was around the area after a meeting and decided to drop Angel a text to see if she’s available. Thankfully she was. Won’t give her services any ratings but suffice to say she’s one of the better looking ones out there. As for the sensual, the standard is HJ with some sucking of your nips. But YMMV

Have been visiting her on and off every month and she doesn’t disappoint lah. 100% fail safe.
Old 16-08-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/mei-mei-massage/

After so long OMM ads is up !

Who’s keen to visit her, chiong arh !
Business bad ah.. Why need to list liao
Old 16-08-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Based on first visit and impression. Old posts have some as well for reading.

Emily (SLG)
SYL/SPL. Mid to late 20s looks. Petite. B cup. Bit of teh voice. Semi nude(SN) with fluffy material shorts. Likely heavy smoker, some part of teeth with stains. Can’t kiss and can’t suck. Can’t touch south will warn when touches. Personality quite friendly, easy to chat. Massage effort. Foreplay tease and sensual was normal, hardly aroused. Only great thing is hdly, had to clench jaw for edging to enjoy more. HJ was long-lasted without any complaining of tiredness. GFE 2/10, not much beside her hugging back a few times.

My abbreviation:
Sweet Young Things (SYT, 18-22)
Sweet Young Lady (SYL, 23-26)
Sweet Post Lady (SPL, 27-29)
Pre Milf (PM, 30-33)
Milf (MF, 34-40)
Auntie (40+)
Old 16-08-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Based on first visit and impression. Old posts have some as well for reading.

Emily (SLG)
SYL/SPL. Mid to late 20s looks. Petite. B cup. Bit of teh voice. Semi nude(SN) with fluffy material shorts. Likely heavy smoker, some part of teeth with stains. Can’t kiss and can’t suck. Can’t touch south will warn when touches. Personality quite friendly, easy to chat. Massage effort. Foreplay tease and sensual was normal, hardly aroused. Only great thing is hdly, had to clench jaw for edging to enjoy more. HJ was long-lasted without any complaining of tiredness. GFE 2/10, not much beside her hugging back a few times.

My abbreviation:
Sweet Young Things (SYT, 18-22)
Sweet Young Lady (SYL, 23-26)
Sweet Post Lady (SPL, 27-29)
Pre Milf (PM, 30-33)
Milf (MF, 34-40)
Auntie (40+)
U left out gilfs..some bros are into that i think..
Old 16-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Mr for miss lollo
Location 7/10 accessible for pt
Looks wise i would rate a 9/10 as am a sucker for syt and she has teh voice.face abit chubby just my type
Massage quite ok knows where to press not like piano
Hj and sensual is pretty good maybe bros here taught her well.
But no sucking of tits just grope
Ended with head massage
Handed me water at start of sess
Would rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1