The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Those names do ring a bell but not sure if visited them before. A slurpy wet bbbj, twirling around your little bro head with the right suction and strokes, is memorable, face probably also remember but name not so much. What I can say is that offen, a good bbbj comes least expected, from a ML that doesn't seem like it.

Recently tried a pre-MILF, Lili on SLG which blows quite nicely. One with skills that reminds me of Ba Mei.
Are you referring to this Lili?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-lili/
Old 16-08-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
liujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I first time meeting xiao yu er today, she look like about 20 year old ,very young ! I was very curious her special seducing ear digging ,WA....she is nude and lie in my arms do ear digging, smooth skin close to me ,my little brother instant stand up , I very enjoy her professional ear digging! Although her don’t do FJ and CIM, but her ear digging very unique, BBBJ very fantastic! GFE feel 100%, different experience! With her together wonderful time pass by quickly, very aftertastes! I will RTM again
Old 16-08-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried xiao yao
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoyao-massage/

Pic is quite close, pre milf. Service as listed. Her foreplay and sensual is really good! Will rtm
Old 16-08-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liujia View Post
I first time meeting xiao yu er today, she look like about 20 year old ,very young ! I was very curious her special seducing ear digging ,WA....she is nude and lie in my arms do ear digging, smooth skin close to me ,my little brother instant stand up , I very enjoy her professional ear digging! Although her don’t do FJ and CIM, but her ear digging very unique, BBBJ very fantastic! GFE feel 100%, different experience! With her together wonderful time pass by quickly, very aftertastes! I will RTM again
Do agree her ear digging while doing it naked is good. But 20 years old ! More like late 20s / early 30s to me
Old 16-08-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/mei-mei-massage/

After so long OMM ads is up !

Who’s keen to visit her, chiong arh !
I saw someone saying they got hit so hard by her he got bruises lol..abit too extreme for my taste lol
Old 16-08-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liujia View Post
She did ear digging on you while fn?
Old 16-08-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

New listing, based on SLG comments, came here before during 2019-2020, looks like a gem to be visited, bj in not listed but some of the comments rated for that !
SIGH. Disappointed. Guess I won't be in any hurry to reconnect with her.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Was she fn previously?
Old 16-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-lin-massage/

Any bro manage to book Xiao Lin recently? Miss her massage and boobs! Hope she has not RTC?
Old 16-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She did ear diging on you while fn?
Yes, very sensual
Old 16-08-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

New listing, based on SLG comments, came here before during 2019-2020, looks like a gem to be visited, bj in not listed but some of the comments rated for that !
Yes she used to do a good bj when I visited her earlier at area K, hardworking lass. Then last visited her that March when Covid just started and just before she went back... compared to before lacked in terms of service and attitude but probably ORD mood and due to Covid situation...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 16-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz..scale down her services it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Old 16-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Old 16-08-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Pay more do less ..haiz..what an era we live in..
Old 16-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes she used to do a good bj when I visited her earlier at area K, hardworking lass. Then last visited her that March when Covid just started and just before she went back... compared to before lacked in terms of service and attitude but probably ORD mood and due to Covid situation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Haiz..scale down her it seems.
Ya..as bro SMRT has foreshadowed. I was still harbouring hope that the solid service provider in her would continue to keep the CBJ. Not that hers is legendary BJ skills but she is still pretty good and patient at it. Still a nice lass overall but RTM frequency would probably be affected, unless she up her game to SN w panties only. Anyway I will most likely check her out at least once just for "old time sake". Personally not a fan to patronise reduced service ML. Looking forward to seeing her FR pop up in this space. But please..no using SYT to describe her ya lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1