The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Any fr on 122?
There were some FRs on 122..... you just need to go back and search along the thread
Old 17-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
was there yesterday......and bump into the white hair guy!!!
was he the legendary one which booked no. 55 everyday
Anyway...wasn't really crowded yesterday probably ease off due to the high volume during the holiday period.
Had a quick bonk with an OL and head home
yah, the famous ekin cheng of bluewave grand hotel.
Old 19-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally tried the 55 (Eve) everyone is talking about. Went there at 12. Booked her at 3pm.

Not exactly syt but her short hair makes her look young. Her voice a bit coarse. Not for voice lover (who cares about voice anyway )

Her service is the best I experienced in BW.

1. French you like no tmr.

2. AR very power and brush your balls/HJ at the same time (i have to be in semi-doggy like a gal)

3. Keep asking you feel good or not. willing to accommodate. Very Friendly.

4. Willing to try many positions with you. Hardworking.

RTF: planning to look for here again liao...

saw 168 twice.... so tempted to book her.... but her reviews made me not to.... if she has the service of Eve.... Think I will look for her everyday haha..
Old 20-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
romeovik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey I have not been there before... Would really like to go... Just would like to know if there Malay girls there... I going with a friend who is interested in Malay chic...
Old 20-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wsex is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Bluewave in Jb

PM.. me too interest with malay girl
Old 20-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Went this afternoon, as usual not much during girls during weekends, initially wanted to RTF 113 again but saw the number 112, all the while did not try her as she looks too old for me. but decided to give her a try today, ask the captain, captain say I in luck as she just came at 3pm and managed to get a 5pm slot for me.

FR as below.

Looks/Figure - Still looks a bit milf but when she put her hair down, she definitely looks above average, esp her eyes, got those kind of those mysterious and seductive feel.

AR power : never request/never give also

BBBJ : Yes, with her seductive eyes looking at you all the way.

French: Yes, but not really those fierce tongue fighting kind, about average.

Boobs: At least C, natural and big with nice shape.

FJ: Accommodating, but can feel a little bit rushing.. My usual standard missionary, doggy, cowgirl, missionary, shoot.

Massage : Never ask, no.

GFE: Quite chatty and friendly.

Overall score: At least 7.5 to 8/10

RTF : No, move on as usual.

Nice session overall, she say she only worked a total of 6 days this month/last month. Anyway, was told by captain she is at least 30 years old already and also a new girl arrived yesterday, no. 177 ?

waiting for any bro with FR for 177, thanks.
Old 21-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
temasekguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fast n quick fr on 98.

Looks: 7/10. So so only lorh but grow on u
Body: 8/10 much like the rest of the ger there
Catbath: 10/10 now this where she sibei on. Lock my back when down to my butt crack then lower onto my legs n feet. And she got fetish for toes o my case she like put my toes in her mouth
Blowjob: 7/10 ok only coz she very particular abt me not moving or touching her when she blow
FJ: 6/10 she like only some position fixed onli then when doggies cannot do your own way or must stand one way one
AR: 8/10
Attitude: hmmm quite a commando she ask me fuck her hard. Which I did

Rtf: no. Got mny more to smell n savour
Old 21-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post

There were some FRs on 122..... you just need to go back and search along the thread
I read the last page of this thread till page 100 still cannot find the FR of 122. Haiz
Old 21-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeovik View Post
Hey I have not been there before... Would really like to go... Just would like to know if there Malay girls there... I going with a friend who is interested in Malay chic...
Yes.....there is a Malay girl there..... the receptionist.
Old 21-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I read the last page of this thread till page 100 still cannot find the FR of 122. Haiz
Muahahaha...... now is only page 98 !
You must be having clairvoyant abilities to read until page 100.
Old 21-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Yes.....there is a Malay girl there..... the receptionist.
malay gal the receptionist got do?
Old 21-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
.. last page .. till page 100 (?) .. cannot find the FR of 122. ..
Are you serious ? G122 FR: #625

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
malay .. receptionist got do?
Malay receptionist is friendly: #1416

All the best. Cheers.
Old 21-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down today at noon. Change and told captain I want to book 55. He said the queue is very long about 6pm than ask him to put me in the queue and maybe a nice one pass by may change my mind. After 1 hour captain came to me, got a sweet deal for me, the legendary NO NUMBER is available, ai mai? I ask him how's the rating, he smiled and said take it and I won't regret it.

So went into the room and waiting for the knock on the door, the excitement was building up, the lighting in the room was not so good and turn up the light but couldn't.

Anyway the knock came and was friendly, Hi how are you? She was pretty 8.5 and one of the prettiest in BW I have seen. Than sat on the bed chatting. After 2 mins proceed to shower and she was washing every part of the body including my ears, that means she is going to lick my ears, ho say liao... Than out of nowhere she turn the shower tap to hot and started blowing me with hot water, spit out and again with hot water and spit out again and again for 6 times... I was praying it wouldn't stop but I was worried I can't tahan anymore but after the 6th time she nicely asked me to dry myself.

Proceed to the bed and she use her tits to give me a massage, her tits is B and very disappointing its fake, felt like a tennis ball rubbing on my back, started licking my back and went up north to my ears, went down south licking my thighs and than aj.

Ask me to flip over and started from my chest down to my thighs and raise my both my legs and aj me again for 2 mins and went to BBBJ me and slowly work her way up north to my ears again. Than repeat down to my thigh, aj, BBBJ and repeated again.

Than started the fj and she was very accommodating to every position I requested and finish her off in doggy.

Looks: 8.5
BBBJ: 9
AJ: 8
Fj: 8
Friendliness: 8
GFE: 9
RTF: hell YES
Damage: MYR218
Name: forgotten to ask
Old 21-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didnt believe 168 was as bad and since she was pretty and I was sucker for looks, so just cheong.

Pre~f : damn fake rush job
Looks: 7.5 slowly going down.to 6.5
Fj: loose, since she gwai lan i just hoot hard hard like those olden bubble tea machine shaker

For those looking for service, pls avoid

For those dont believe what forumers said or think u have better looks thus will get better service, this is the challenge u should take up.
Old 22-10-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traid14k View Post
Went down today at noon. Change and told captain I want to book 55. He said the queue is very long about 6pm
I was there yesterday..... not much crowd but oso got to wait super long.
The reason I found out later was because many girls never turn up for work. It seems they have got good intel on the Big Wind blowing yesterday and there really was a raid last night..... but at a different spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1