The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Bro, planning to go to Tg Balai this weekend. Appreciate if can share the number of some trusted taxi person. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Baby, i bet after tat incident u wont b sleepg alone in e kamar. Yes No?

Regardg e kwan im tatoo, it may drive away certain spirit/ghost. But it wld b tough if tat thing was a genie.
Ha ha in balai i sleep alone b4 when gal go disco but thts no choice. then next time will i see u facing on the floor
Old 10-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
Full of action and suspense!! You ought to appear on TV..... Stations like these pays good money for your story.

Btw, what is the name of that hotel in Batam & what room number?
err hotel name forget already but room never forget 0406 but i hear tht hotel close up
Old 10-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Nabei. Me still waiting long long to meet your Tok Guru!
Wait for me to retire 1st lah ya..

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Ha ha in balai i sleep alone b4 when gal go disco but thts no choice. then next time will i see u facing on the floor
Hmmm....most of the x xd cheong solo to TBK. Some x 2 or 3 nites per trip. Dont tink I need a cewk with me continuosly every nite ya. Sometime cewk problematic, cut loss, sent her back. No need replacement. So wat do u tink?
Old 11-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
toravisu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hei to all bros any taxi driver to intro can pm mi the num pls , not to get offended i write post no support one , lim pei wanna go there choeng shua
does anyone know the meaning of xiao chong till my brain haha , sorry ar i doint like to go gelang , and now bankok is flooded , can some kinds soul pls help
Old 11-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by toravisu View Post
balai been 5 to 6 times i prefer safe your money going there the service is i donno how to sey
bro, ur post last time say u been to balai quite a few times already, by right shld be quite pro already, why now asking for taxi number?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Wait for me to retire 1st lah ya..

Hmmm....most of the x xd cheong solo to TBK. Some x 2 or 3 nites per trip. Dont tink I need a cewk with me continuosly every nite ya. Sometime cewk problematic, cut loss, sent her back. No need replacement. So wat do u tink?
Yup i do tht too, i hate problematic cewek so i do sleep alone even 3 days 2 nite i can just sleep alone n enjoy the food there
Old 11-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
bro, ur post last time say u been to balai quite a few times already, by right shld be quite pro already, why now asking for taxi number?
I think he is so bored to go there alone so need taxi to chat with him
Old 11-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
toravisu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'm lazy to walk around haha it's a long way to villa I doint go to those expensive hotel
Old 12-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

be careful

on the ferry trip...

i met this slightly old guy

he is a true blood hokkien speaking guy

i asked him which hotel is he staying at?

he was somewhat guarded and replied... he would go there first, then worry about finding the hotel.

i asked him, is it safe in balai ?

he said, yes, pretty much.

but since my vocab in hokkien is limited... 70% of the things that i want to ask... is limited too...

he talked about some things... which i just "hmm, yes" ( not very sure what else or how else to continue in hokkien. i can swear in hokkien but it may not be very relevant to the conversation )

anyway, he asked about me, i told him that it's my first trip to balai.

but i also told him that i read about the info on the net and am not going there blind.

he on the other hand, goes balai alone and doesn't seem to know about the information listed online.

anyway, since he is kind of an oldie... and converse in hokkien... our conversation was kinda limited.

then... an older guy came up...

and start to have a conversation with us...

i was pretty glad, cause the first guy was kinda guarded.

this 2nd guy asked about us and i asked him which hotel to stay?

the whole conversation was pretty boring...

since i don't know much hokkien and there are a pair of oldies...

anyway, the 2nd guy kept telling me, since it's my first time there...

go to stay at maxi.

the funny thing is this.... the prices quoted by the 2nd guy is somewhat higher.

he tells us the daily rate is SG$48 a night...

and the girls, the young ones, rent for "yi tiao long" : RP$1,000,000 a night.

he also said that the drivers in maxi don't get commission from the girls that we pick from villa or rukko

anyway, the pair got into a little friendly argument

1st guy was saying... all drivers get commission

2nd guy insist, maxi boss doesn't allow the drivers to be paid commission by the whores' pimps

to me, i couldn't care less...

but i asked the 2nd guy... i read from the internet the prices of the girls are at RP$400k... RP$1,000k seems to be for carrot-heads... but since it's my first time, i may be wrong.

anywhere... 2nd guy struck me as funny, the gut feeling wasn't right...

the maxi's room price he quoted at SG$48 a night seems wrong.

he said that's the cheapest price.

I told him, hmm, i just called them last night and they told me it goes for SG$38 a night...

the 2nd guy who recommended us maxi, but when asked, he answered he was staying in some other hotels....

i asked him why? if maxi is so awesome as he claimed... why is he staying in others?

he didn't answer... and skipped to other topics several times.

anyway, at the end of the day, my point is this...

i stuck out with the first guy instead of the second guy

the first guy was very fun to be with in a non romantic way...

as he brought me along to massage, seafood, walk around the whore-town

on my own, i wouldn't have gone to the massage... would i go massage again? no.

seafood? well, be warned, the crab there ( i mean the seafood animal, not the nonsense we face there ) are small and puny...

but the fish and prawns are v fresh.

also, i brought him on the RP$3000 van ride, where we roamed even more areas of the whore-town...

by the evening of the first day, the first guy was less guarded towards me... and he shared with me...

some of the brothers that cheong balais... act as a part-time referral person to earn commission from us...

so be careful.

ok, folks... i have shared a few, i believe, informative FRs on balai...

please return the kind by upping my points.

thanks.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post
ok, folks... i have shared a few, i believe, informative FRs on balai...

please return the kind by upping my points.

thanks.
Bro, theres no compulsion on your part to share any information or frs here. Its all matter of voluntarily. If deemed fit, seniors or bros here will definitely award your frs with points. Why not share some of your balai girls contact to begin with? Just look at bro kristoa7 frs? Look at his points. He was well rewarded.

So, a piece of golden advice. Dont ask for points. Its taboo! Dont say I didnt warn u.

Last edited by tiuminator; 12-11-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by toravisu View Post
I'm lazy to walk around haha it's a long way to villa I doint go to those expensive hotel
Donkey years didnt go balai. Thought of going next month. Balai like a small town. Is it so difficult to walk around so much so u need to have a driver? Most of the hotels driver will bring u to villa. Not necessarily must be driver from expensive hotel, bro.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Bro, theres no compulsion on your part to share any information or frs here. Its all matter of voluntarily. If deemed fit, seniors or bros here will definitely award your frs with points. Why not share some of your balai girls contact to begin with? Just look at bro kristoa7 frs? Look at his points. He was well rewarded.

So, a piece of golden advice. Dont ask for points. Its taboo! Dont say I didnt warn u.
hi there,

honestly... the RTF, return to fcuk for me on balai island is...

N E V E R

when i got back, i did not even want to think about the trip on the girls there...

maybe going there for a night of stay and seafood is ok.

not whoring.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post
hi there,

honestly... the RTF, return to fcuk for me on balai island is...

N E V E R

when i got back, i did not even want to think about the trip on the girls there...

maybe going there for a night of stay and seafood is ok.

not whoring.
wow, that bad... I prefer seafood in SG....

so, would you think that it be better for me to eat seafood in SG and spend 2 rounds at GL, better? serious question....

The pace is slow, the food is acceptable, but I like the laid back-ness. Maybe I getting old.....getting on slow by slow....

Where would you prefer to go whoring? nearby, not too far (far, too x)
Old 12-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

find the pace at balai slow and peaceful, after dinner walk to nearby mini to get drinks, smokes and etc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1