The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
teeeshhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Question to seasoned bros here, at Nana Plaza, if I am going alone and not looking at ST, just wanna have some fun, beers, look around, which pubs will you recommend there, and what's the SOP that I should note? Thanks in advance!
Old 08-04-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeeshhh View Post
Question to seasoned bros here, at Nana Plaza, if I am going alone and not looking at ST, just wanna have some fun, beers, look around, which pubs will you recommend there, and what's the SOP that I should note? Thanks in advance!
The most basic SOPs for these places is: Don't cause trouble, don't touch the ladies/ladyboy unless you paid enough and going to barfine them and don't take videos/photos. Just mind your own business and enjoy can le. If you don't cause problems, problems will not find you.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Butterfly, rainbow, spankys, forgotten the name but ground floor immediately on the left when you walk in..
But also.. I often have the most fun just randomly walking into a bar.. there are lots.

No phones out. Treat girls with respect and you can't go wrong.

I'll be there Tuesday night. 🙂
Old 08-04-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the Gogo bars are ok. When you go in, you need to buy drink. If have lady sit with you, must buy them LD. No need to bring them out.

However, there is one Lady Boy bar in the middle of 2nd floor. Once you have lady sit with you, even after buying LD, if you go without taking her out, you will be asked to pay 500 baht tips for her to sit with you. Only the Lady boy bar does such things.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
Been to Canary once, but left without a pick. From videos and reviews, it seems to be very spacious and new, but I feel the looks of the girls do not command the premium pricing. Maybe they do have lookers outside of the late timing I went.
Canary service isn't that great.. and it is expensive 6,500 baht.
The lady looks good but did not do much. Although she wears Japanese. She straight away strip away when go in room. So no fun at all..

then she does the usual, bath in tub, half-f*** nuru & then f-job.

After that, she said I'm good customer coz never demand much of her...

I expected her to initiate. The worse part was the beginning when there is no role-play at all. Regretted choosing her.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
The lady looks good but did not do much. Although she wears Japanese. She straight away strip away when go in room. So no fun at all..

I expected her to initiate. The worse part was the beginning when there is no role-play at all. Regretted choosing her.
Maybe the SOP took over, gave the standard service, means the girl didn't integrate well into the environment. Probably the girls poached or recruited from other soapies or MP and the skills didn't change.
Old 09-04-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

This place is so secretive...If you want to see the girl list, have to go to the shop?...
Old 09-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Bun Bun 2

This newish AGG is above Red Dragon. It's one of Mr. T's bars. Many Asian mongers take a look and leave. They don't know what they're missing. They're leaving the hotties for the farangs, who are surrounded by chicks and BFing the finest.

The dancers are on the young side. Some punters may not be impressed because they're green, but they're full of energy, laughing and dancing even during their breaks.

The U-shaped stage is in the middle, like the old Rainbow 3. You can sit on the left, on the right, or in the middle of the stage. Great music. One of the smaller bars that fly under the radar.
Old 09-04-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

teeeshhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Butterfly, rainbow, spankys, forgotten the name but ground floor immediately on the left when you walk in..
But also.. I often have the most fun just randomly walking into a bar.. there are lots.

No phones out. Treat girls with respect and you can't go wrong.

I'll be there Tuesday night. 🙂
Thanks for the advice bro!
Old 09-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good one. Might try and find this place tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
This newish AGG is above Red Dragon. It's one of Mr. T's bars. Many Asian mongers take a look and leave. They don't know what they're missing. They're leaving the hotties for the farangs, who are surrounded by chicks and BFing the finest.

The dancers are on the young side. Some punters may not be impressed because they're green, but they're full of energy, laughing and dancing even during their breaks.

The U-shaped stage is in the middle, like the old Rainbow 3. You can sit on the left, on the right, or in the middle of the stage. Great music. One of the smaller bars that fly under the radar.
Old 10-04-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Essence, Tycoon

I get it now. The farang are targeting the fringe AGGs at Nana Plaza and having a bang-up time.

Tycoon
There's a particular corner that is really dark. It's hard to tell what's going on there. A guy was sitting there with a girl on each side. The girls looked like they were studying something on his lap. Wonder if he was hiding something.

Another guy was still working on his first beer but when the clock on the monitor struck 9:56. He quickly ordered two more. Don't know if he was enamored by the dancers or by the ฿0.99 happy hour price for a Tiger bottled beer.

Last edited by Siammy; 10-04-2024 at 01:14 AM.
Old 10-04-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jellyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to BKK 14-18 April keen to meet and party?
Old 10-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Most of the Gogo bars are ok. When you go in, you need to buy drink. If have lady sit with you, must buy them LD. No need to bring them out.

However, there is one Lady Boy bar in the middle of 2nd floor. Once you have lady sit with you, even after buying LD, if you go without taking her out, you will be asked to pay 500 baht tips for her to sit with you. Only the Lady boy bar does such things.
I think my friend went to the one you spoke off. He didnt tell me the name of the shop though. They charge him a "fine" for touching the girl even after buying the LD.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

throwaway197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi senior bros, anyone can recommend massage place that offers HJ only?.

Seems like most of the erotic massage parlours I found only have full/all-inclusive price. I don't want to pay full price if I just want a handy.

TIA!
Old 10-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
baygon01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going to Nana plaza tonight or tomorrow?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1