The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vodkaice0011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

had a chance to visit NZ couple of weeks ago. Ordered no 20. please pardon my weird FR.

Face: 9/10
Body: 5/10
BBBJ: 15/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

I was tired because of work on that day. So I needed to release some stress. Captain service was really good. This 20 I got I thought I would regret when i saw her because of her body after strip.

She is a on the chubby side, thick tight and milf belly. But the face is very cute. I would not comment more about the Body but more about the service. The moment when she strip, she ask me if I was shocked to see different body than the picture. I said yes it was surprisingly different than photo. She told me customer sometimes reject her because she is chubby and laughed herself, and sometimes felt dissappointed because feeling unwanted. But her smiley and laughing personality bought me.

We had some talk(she wasnt good in english, but I can feel that she was a real talkative person).
Service start, she turn into real strong horny girl. Unlike the past experience which I usually need to intiate first. Sat on my tight and teased both my chest and BL all the way down to my tight until the BBBJ moment. Deepthroated and twisting her tongue around while she perform. Then she licked my inner tight with her strong tongue while giving me HJ at the same time

After capping, she ride me mad and pressing me down as I couldn't sit up. At that point I thought I would had my shot but I tried to hold it because it was too early. We continued different position for many minutes. There were times my littlebro became soft because of tireness from work, then she will perform CBJ to save the scene.

About the end she laid down with pillow behind her head, I was about to release and she pointed her own mouth thats when I got so excited. So I did it and when the moment I tried to step back, she pull my littlebro back into her mouth and continue to do a bj-cleaning it for a good 2 minute until I asked her to stop(but no swallow) because I feel like passing out. She was really strong. We had some minutes left, and we continue to talk. In summary she is a sociable girl and will give the mind blowing finishing if you can get her into the mood.

RTF - Yes
Old 22-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Thanks, upped you.
GBW is bluewave right?
Thanks for the upz . Yes is bluewave 👍
Old 23-11-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellhell444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go explore soon? Maybe early Dec? Pm me with your tg username we can plan one day go tgt!
Old 24-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
pekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know where is Lyn from Mutiara Hotel now? still in this line?
Old 04-12-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Going day trip to try out NZ spa on weds, 6 dec. Any bro wanna go tgt can PM me
Old 06-12-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Review for NZ spa

Facility: 8/10. Well equipped with cool and hot pool, showering area, cafe and TV room. Leg massage not available though as captain said the masseaur has left.

Cafe: 3/10. Cheap Tze char type foods laden with MSG. Make me thristy after eating.

Girls: 7/10. Tried Anita (indon) and then Momo (thai) for a second shot. Around 10+ girls to choose from. You can pick from photos or get captain to parade for you. Service and standard is pretty normal. Nothing much to shout about.

Damage: 268rm (~80 Sgd) for facility and 1 shot. Top up 180rm for 2nd shot. I spent around 4 hour there.

Final verdict: The cost is when its shine. Wont find such price in SG ever. Good to go with friends or if you have errand to run in JB else travelling there n fro easily take you 2 to 4 hrs.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Review for NZ spa

Facility: 8/10. Well equipped with cool and hot pool, showering area, cafe and TV room. Leg massage not available though as captain said the masseaur has left.

Cafe: 3/10. Cheap Tze char type foods laden with MSG. Make me thristy after eating.

Girls: 7/10. Tried Anita (indon) and then Momo (thai) for a second shot. Around 10+ girls to choose from. You can pick from photos or get captain to parade for you. Service and standard is pretty normal. Nothing much to shout about.

Damage: 268rm (~80 Sgd) for facility and 1 shot. Top up 180rm for 2nd shot. I spent around 4 hour there.

Final verdict: The cost is when its shine. Wont find such price in SG ever. Good to go with friends or if you have errand to run in JB else travelling there n fro easily take you 2 to 4 hrs.

Wow that's value for 2 shots. What if 3P / 2s? That might be a even greater value if can be done
Old 06-12-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Wow that's value for 2 shots. What if 3P / 2s? That might be a even greater value if can be done
I think it can be done. The captain is very friendly and seems accoomodating.

But I will try out other spa in JB first. New to and exploring the JB scene to maximise my dollars as time is bad for me
Old 07-12-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone know where the spa for gbw?
Old 18-12-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend some number to try in vip spa? Going in next week.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi fellow bros, any spa/number to recommend for first timer to jb scene?
Going in tomorrow
Old 21-12-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ice233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VIP Review

Made my way to JB to explore after being away for quite awhile. This is my FR for VIP at Plaza Sentosa. (*ahem* DIY .IYKYK. Just PM me) Seems like VIP had a renovation. Still not as nice as those macau spas but i appreciate the effort. Was there in afternoon. Wasn't too crowded with customers.

Picked up my locker number, changed, showered and had a soak. Seems there is weirdly designed closed-in jacuzzi.Didn't eat the food (didn't seem like much on offer anyway), plus i was more interested in other things atm. Grabbed a drink and made my way to the 'platform' . VIP presents its girls in a lineup every so often, so when its time, music will come on louder than normal and the girls will parade in line by line to the stage area. Just make your pick and inform the many 'captains'  there of your choice.

I was quite impressed with the number of ladies on offer (if not the quality) maybe a total of 50-60, but i'm pretty sure most guys will be satisfied with whats there. Plenty of 5-7s, a number of 8s. MILFS, SYT....all available. Can't see any 9s-10s as far as my tastes go. I count about 30-40 Viets, smatterings of Thai, around 10+ Indons, etc...

Made my pick of a nice pretty, young slim Indon girl, average height. She said she was 21. Always had a thing for the indons. Find they give a very good GFE especially if they fancy you a bit. Seems she is mixed Chinese Indon and can speak a bit of mandarin
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 Slim, B Cup,average height.
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Playful attitude as she led me to the room. Room was pretty big with ensuite toilet. Shower as per SOP, but i enjoyed the HJ while she soaped you up and ended with a BJ in the shower itself. Lil bro was raring to go by then.

Dried off and went to the bed. Flat on the belly and she began a light massage. Suprised that she also performed the fire/ice combo with warm water and ice licking my back. I hadn't experienced that in awhile. Before going to the main event, another BJ (capped) and went straight to action. She had nice B cup boobs. I roamed with both fingers and tongue on her body and by the time we went for it, she was sufficiently wet and horny enough that we frenched hard before i banged her. Missionary, doggy, etc were all readily accepted and i thoroughly enjoyed the session before succumbing and realising my load. Relaxed in bed and we chatted awhile basking in the aftermath. Definately GFE vibes. Wish i had my phone with me to get her contact. Washed up again to end the session. Had a goodbye kiss and made my way outside. Changed to streetwear and paid up and left.

RTF = yes. Recommended. The sheer numbers in the lineup was worth to go back to VIP...plus the service i got, was satisfied.
The service by waiters/captains ain't great. Standard nia. Definately better in the old joints in KL. If they improve this customer service and more food choices, would be great.

Hope this helps your next spa decision, fellow chiongsters.!
Old 21-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudders,
I cheong many place before, but last night I go JB with 2 friends. Really, I never cheong JB before so yesterday is first time.

We finish work about 5pm so leave office about 6pm. We go by Tuas link, so have little bit jam and I sleep inside car my firend drive.

First we go eat dinner because we are hungry. The food in JB ischeap lah. Have parpo, big prawns, stingray, oyster eggs and others cost less than RM200!!

Then we go to sentosa area and go to the spa name is VIP.

Outside the building like normal building. Beside the lift is a timsum shop. The VIP is on top floor of building. I think 6 floor.

Inside the VIP, they give you a tag put on your wrist. This tag is used to open your locker to keep your clothes and shoes in the changing locker room. They also give you a golden shorts for you to wear.

THen go to one place with tables and chairs sitting because I want to smoke lah. Brudders, suddenly many girls walk in a row up to like "stage". Kan ni nia, brudders, I no bluff you. I think have more than 30 girls line up 2 rows leh. Have young girls and have MILF. Kan ni nia, sarting only got 2 tables got guys but the guys from other place all come to see so now have have about 4 to 5 tables have guys. My friends say girls from Vietnam.

But I didn't choose any girl. After some customers choose some girls, they girls all go back, and everyone like normal. So I go to the big hot jucuzzi pool. Brudders, jucuzzi pool also can smoking. Have many ashtrays aorund. After sometime, I go take shower. Shower already will give you the golden pants and also shirt. I also go to my locker to tke some money because later if service good, I want to give some tips. Then go to the makan area take one tea from machine and go to "viewing area" again.

I see the girls so I choose 1 MILF because I think in spa area, beetter get with experience so can service you well.

The girl name is Tiew Tiew. sound like Cantonese say fuck fuck. so is good choice lah. The girls bring me go downstairs nd inside one room. I sit there and wait and she go out for about 10 mins. The room is not bad brudders, looks clean and the shower is separate from glass. there is also a red bed in the shower room.

The girl come back but she bring one basket full of her things and many more towels leh.

Then she bring me go to shower. Brudders, I experienced many shower by girls before. I can say, this girl clean me properly lah. Not like many other girls just clean your neh-neh area and cock area. Of course Thailand girl clean better. But can say, this Tiew Tiew clean is good.

Then she bring me to the bed. After wipe dry, tell me to lie down with back face up, and face on the pillow. For there, she pour some oil and start massage me. I thinking put more oil better but then I think I know why she don't put more oil.

Because suddenly she start to lick my back with something hot. I got little surprise leh. I dunno what she use because can't see. But she lick from my shoulder down my back to my backside. Then brudders, she spread my butt cheeks, and Kan Ni Nia, she lick my Kar Ching Kang. Waaaa... NBCB, the feeling really really shiok! I already sound "argh argh" I think I forgot my name. She like use her tongue want to fuck my kar ching kang. Like got big worm want to squeeze inside. Brudders, I tell you hor, this feeling with her hot tongue, I also don't know how to say.

Then brudders, from hot suddenly become very cold!! Like ice cream leh. she do same thing. This feeling also very shiok brudders.

After she tell me turn face up. She do the same thing from my nipple to neck to stomache and then she give me blow job. Waaah.. also hot cold. I lie down there brudders, eyes close and just feeling fucking good. She no rush brudders. Quite long time. Brudders, the feeling when she put my cock complete inside her mouth, first hot, then cold, NBCB, I dunno what to say lah. Anyway because my cock is normal size so she take eat all lah.

After long time, she put the condom for me while she lick my nipples. Then she cowgirl me. First she kneeling grinding her pussy then she squatting pump me. She also lick my nipple, ears, neck. NBCB, I feeling out of the world. She also change position, turn her back and cowgirl me. I can see her back side karching and my cok in and out her pussy.

After long time, I want to go on top and she's ok. I on top, spread her legs and pump her, then put her legs up together and pump her, Finally I hug her and pump her and she hug me tight tight until I let go full load. Brudders, this one, really is a good fuck.

She take off my condom, use wet tissue clean my cock, then NBCB, she suck me again, like want to squeeze out any extra sperm! Then she go and bath while I lie down rest.

When she finish bath, she call me, and then she bath me again clean clean. We put on our clothes, then I give her RM100 tips. She bring me go out and say thank you and goodbye.

I go makan area see my 2 friends already finish makan. They ask my is it I extend my session but I said I dunno. Cos I dunno how long is one session and whether got extend or not. In thr makan area, I order instant noodles, bread and 2 half boil eggs. Actually have buffet food but I did'nt check. Anyway, the instant noodles, bread and eggs quite good brudders.

After finish, we change back the clothes and go counter pay. All pay the same. Only RM268. I think this is worth lah brudders. I compare to Batam hello kitty, this is more worth and cheaper.

I think I can go VIP again.

Brudders, this is my experience, first time go JB Spa. If my experience not same as you, don't don't angry.

Thank you brudders.
very nice FR! long time no see so solid one bro!
Old 27-12-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lanpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice233 View Post
VIP Review

Made my way to JB to explore after being away for quite awhile. This is my FR for VIP at Plaza Sentosa. (*ahem* DIY .IYKYK. Just PM me) Seems like VIP had a renovation. Still not as nice as those macau spas but i appreciate the effort. Was there in afternoon. Wasn't too crowded with customers.

Picked up my locker number, changed, showered and had a soak. Seems there is weirdly designed closed-in jacuzzi.Didn't eat the food (didn't seem like much on offer anyway), plus i was more interested in other things atm. Grabbed a drink and made my way to the 'platform' . VIP presents its girls in a lineup every so often, so when its time, music will come on louder than normal and the girls will parade in line by line to the stage area. Just make your pick and inform the many 'captains'  there of your choice.

I was quite impressed with the number of ladies on offer (if not the quality) maybe a total of 50-60, but i'm pretty sure most guys will be satisfied with whats there. Plenty of 5-7s, a number of 8s. MILFS, SYT....all available. Can't see any 9s-10s as far as my tastes go. I count about 30-40 Viets, smatterings of Thai, around 10+ Indons, etc...

Made my pick of a nice pretty, young slim Indon girl, average height. She said she was 21. Always had a thing for the indons. Find they give a very good GFE especially if they fancy you a bit. Seems she is mixed Chinese Indon and can speak a bit of mandarin
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 Slim, B Cup,average height.
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Playful attitude as she led me to the room. Room was pretty big with ensuite toilet. Shower as per SOP, but i enjoyed the HJ while she soaped you up and ended with a BJ in the shower itself. Lil bro was raring to go by then.

Dried off and went to the bed. Flat on the belly and she began a light massage. Suprised that she also performed the fire/ice combo with warm water and ice licking my back. I hadn't experienced that in awhile. Before going to the main event, another BJ (capped) and went straight to action. She had nice B cup boobs. I roamed with both fingers and tongue on her body and by the time we went for it, she was sufficiently wet and horny enough that we frenched hard before i banged her. Missionary, doggy, etc were all readily accepted and i thoroughly enjoyed the session before succumbing and realising my load. Relaxed in bed and we chatted awhile basking in the aftermath. Definately GFE vibes. Wish i had my phone with me to get her contact. Washed up again to end the session. Had a goodbye kiss and made my way outside. Changed to streetwear and paid up and left.

RTF = yes. Recommended. The sheer numbers in the lineup was worth to go back to VIP...plus the service i got, was satisfied.
The service by waiters/captains ain't great. Standard nia. Definately better in the old joints in KL. If they improve this customer service and more food choices, would be great.

Hope this helps your next spa decision, fellow chiongsters.!
Thanks for nice FR. What's the Indo girl's number?
Old 29-12-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lovefucking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi,

a noob here asking for some advice.

1. is gbw at grand blue wayve hotel? what level is it and what is their opening hours?

2. anyone can advise on their pricing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1