The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 04-12-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Looking for IRIN, a lovely lass which I had the opportunity of meeting only 2 or 3 times. Is she still in this line? I asked before, and the thread was removed (I think). If not a valid query, at least pm me to explain - thnx
Old 05-12-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
Looking for IRIN, a lovely lass which I had the opportunity of meeting only 2 or 3 times. Is she still in this line? I asked before, and the thread was removed (I think). If not a valid query, at least pm me to explain - thnx
Not advertised means dont have.
Old 05-12-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 1
stws666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystws666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
As far as I know, she's still in the line but doesn't openly advertise anymore. She pretty much only deals with the people she's seen before, who already have her contact info.

The pics on her ad didn't give away much. What does she look like, for example what colour and how long was her hair?
Old 05-12-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

OK. Thanks - I just ping'ed her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stws666 View Post
As far as I know, she's still in the line but doesn't openly advertise anymore. She pretty much only deals with the people she's seen before, who already have her contact info.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

stws666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystws666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sylvia, 25 yo local Chi

When you see a posting without any photos at all, you tend to tread cautiously, and that's exactly how I went into my initial contact with Sylvia. However, the person on the other end was very friendly, easy going and perfectly happy to share those all-important reference images in a more private setting. When we eventually met, all the traits that made her a breeze to book with carried over and the fact that she was pretty, petite, had a sexy tight ass and long soft hair made it all the more worth it. She's a pleaser, eager to make sure you have a good time, eager to connect, and for parts of the session we just sat back and spoke, getting to know each other, something that was rather refreshing. She's a sensitive gal, and in almost every position that we tried her moans and cries echoed through the room, and very likely down the corridor, something that was a major turn on.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Sylvia and would love to see her again in the future. My advice to bros who're considering booking her is to take your time to get the action started, and make sure you both are well lubed up. She's sensitive and quite tight, but once the flood gates are opened, there's no stopping what comes out.
Old 07-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 18
purpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sylvia, 25 yo local Chi

When you see a posting without any photos at all, you tend to tread cautiously, and that's exactly how I went into my initial contact with Sylvia. However, the person on the other end was very friendly, easy going and perfectly happy to share those all-important reference images in a more private setting. When we eventually met, all the traits that made her a breeze to book with carried over and the fact that she was pretty, petite, had a sexy tight ass and long soft hair made it all the more worth it. She's a pleaser, eager to make sure you have a good time, eager to connect, and for parts of the session we just sat back and spoke, getting to know each other, something that was rather refreshing. She's a sensitive gal, and in almost every position that we tried her moans and cries echoed through the room, and very likely down the corridor, something that was a major turn on.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Sylvia and would love to see her again in the future. My advice to bros who're considering booking her is to take your time to get the action started, and make sure you both are well lubed up. She's sensitive and quite tight, but once the flood gates are opened, there's no stopping what comes out.
nice sharing bro! will consider.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorePressure View Post
Met Villabelle.

The location is very discreet, I appreciate that

Booking: Everything was very clear and cordial

Looks: She doesn't profess to be a 10/10, but I swear she looks great and has an outstanding figure! When I laid eyes on her I thought she looked like a JAV star. Her bookbs are probably enhanced, but they're super soft so it doesn't matter.

The uniform: Wowza. Super PPS service. :-) What they say is true; when you come out of the shower and see her in your uniform, your Xiao Didi will salute.

The act: She's very firm about her boundaries and I had no problem with that, love her moans and how she aims to please. I was a bit nervous so I wasn't able to come, but she soldiered on to make sure I walked away a happy customer!

GFE: Completely uncommercial; we were chatting away like old friends. I totally love her body contact.

Takeaway: Go see her while you can! She won't stay on the scene forever!
real aircrew??
Old 10-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
real aircrew??
She does look really stunning in the kebaya. Would be good to have her as aircrew if on private flight.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Dior

A session with Dior is the ultimate GFE experience. The more you look at her, the prettier she looks. And indeed, she looks like Crystal Liu.

She is lovely, pretty, sweet, and super cute. And OMG, she is good in bed. She could do everything you'd think of.

I'm usually done in 30min, but with Dior I 3x'ed the normal time. She is the Christmas gift that you'd ask Santa for.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 12
Taintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleheart View Post
check your PM! )
Hi bro. I’ve pmed you. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tasted ginger recently,
Colleague recommend,
Clear directions given,
So easy to find her place.

Ok looking milf,
Ah lian type,
Small size,
Slim, small tits,
Few small tattoos.

Massage so so,
Put in effort,
Nude when massaging me,
Auto strip before massage start.

Good long deepthroat bbbj,
With me laying on bed, sitting on edge of bed & standing.
Ar brief, hope it can be longer.
Auto frenching, 69 without me requesting.

Start fj with her on top,
Good rodeo skills.
Make use of her big room to fj,
Fj on the floor, standing and in toilet,
Only during cowgal we fj on the bed.
Very lightweight, can carry & bonk.

Showered together after fj,
Touch & tease a bit,
Even gave me a short bbbj.

She's a good fxxk,
In my rtf list.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Tantalising Tanya

The short version: Tanya is in a league of her own, she is undoubtedly the best I've ever had and I doubt I'll ever meet anyone who can match up.

The full version: I have never walked away from a session already thinking about the repeat booking, until now. I'd been trying to get an appointment with Tanya for ages but things never lined up, but finally after repeated attempts, I got to see her yesterday and holy fuck was it worth the wait. She's gorgeous from head to toe. Silky straight medium-length hair, beautiful eyes, juicy lips, delicious breasts, a dream of a body and the most amazing ass you'll ever see.

What stood out to me wasn't just her drop-dead gorgeous looks, but also how she approached her bookings. It wasn't about jumping into the shower and getting down to business, but instead getting to know each other. We spent a good 45 minutes just chatting and connecting. She explained that she didn't want it to feel like work, and chatting and connecting before getting intimate made it feel more like a date.

Eventually when the action began, it was hot, intimate, and felt like making love to your girlfriend. I've never met a girl who enjoyed giving head as much as she does. After an amazing, long bbbj where he juicy lips milked the hell out my cock, she got on top of me and pushed down all the way until there was no more room left in her. She rode, grinded, and kissed in the most amazing way before laying flat on the bed, sticking her incredible ass in the air and asking me to get behind her.

I struggle to find words to describe her ability, esspecially how she almost grips my cock with her pussy and squeezes the cum out of it, something I've never experienced before. All I can say is, I doubt I'll ever meet anyone as good, and with the connection I had with Tanya in our first meeting, I don't think I'll need to look for that elsewhere.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Tantalising Tanya

The short version: Tanya is in a league of her own, she is undoubtedly the best I've ever had and I doubt I'll ever meet anyone who can match up.

The full version: I have never walked away from a session already thinking about the repeat booking, until now. I'd been trying to get an appointment with Tanya for ages but things never lined up, but finally after repeated attempts, I got to see her yesterday and holy fuck was it worth the wait. She's gorgeous from head to toe. Silky straight medium-length hair, beautiful eyes, juicy lips, delicious breasts, a dream of a body and the most amazing ass you'll ever see.

What stood out to me wasn't just her drop-dead gorgeous looks, but also how she approached her bookings. It wasn't about jumping into the shower and getting down to business, but instead getting to know each other. We spent a good 45 minutes just chatting and connecting. She explained that she didn't want it to feel like work, and chatting and connecting before getting intimate made it feel more like a date.

Eventually when the action began, it was hot, intimate, and felt like making love to your girlfriend. I've never met a girl who enjoyed giving head as much as she does. After an amazing, long bbbj where he juicy lips milked the hell out my cock, she got on top of me and pushed down all the way until there was no more room left in her. She rode, grinded, and kissed in the most amazing way before laying flat on the bed, sticking her incredible ass in the air and asking me to get behind her.

I struggle to find words to describe her ability, esspecially how she almost grips my cock with her pussy and squeezes the cum out of it, something I've never experienced before. All I can say is, I doubt I'll ever meet anyone as good, and with the connection I had with Tanya in our first meeting, I don't think I'll need to look for that elsewhere.
45mins of your booking time got used for chatting? hahaha
Old 13-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
45mins of your booking time got used for chatting? hahaha
Yes, it did, and I forgot to clarify this in my FR, she doesn't look at the time.

She takes 2 bookings per day, so that 1 hour booking isn't really 1 hour. I think I spent just over 90 mins with her. Of course it really depends on your chemistry, but she isn't one of those girls who reminds you that you have 10 mins left.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows what happened to jezel? not doing?
her tele last since long time ago....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1