The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 30-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aw12se deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

I just tried Lambor G06
she is beautiful for me; boobs are real and no saggy
ass is big but too bad I didn't try doggy as I'm enjoying the missionary position, just looking at her face reaction, while fucking give me so much pleasure.
She can control her pussy muscle, she did twice, immediately once I insert and after I had ejected my sperm. This increases my pleasure so much.
I didn't try AR, DFK, not sure if it is available, but I'm good based on the service I have. Light kiss is there when I'm doing the action.
BJ is sensual but I request not to do so much, as I'm afraid I cannot tahan.
I think having sex with her is much better than having sex with gf, based on the service, her voice, the small details.

I think this house is quite famous for PRC playground. There is no girl sitting on bench in 2pm Wednesday.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like from this thread, there are plenty of defenders for Ferrari whenever got negative reviews of her, which is very interesting since punters usually don’t really care so much. If really good, many rather just keep for themselves. My suggestion for anyone is just go try if you really want, knowing it may not be as good as what the defenders describe, but who knows you may end up really loving. Ymmv.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
True & true!

She is like serving her master rather than a lover who mutually enjoy expressing each other love.
Well, we know these all are business & acting. But that's the experience i would love to have. And some WLs can do that properly.
Very true, just felt like I was buying a service with almost no GFE…
Old 31-08-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Saw the new gal no. 9 OMG she is made for me. If I had not already excercised my KKJ I would have been supporting her with my 4 Ishaks.

So now the question is, after the presidential errection tomorrow should I go eating abalone tomorrow? I hope it is tasty
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Are ladies in this house at $200 generally better than the ladies at $150 from house 1669?

I have yet to try 1820 but tempted to try if the service are great if increase budget to $200.

What do you think?
Old 31-08-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Bros,

Are ladies in this house at $200 generally better than the ladies at $150 from house 1669?

I have yet to try 1820 but tempted to try if the service are great if increase budget to $200.

What do you think?
I have been a long time diehard fan of L16H69 in the pre pandemic era. Had so many delicious bonks and tasted so much pussy. In the post pandemic period there have been 1-2 interesting gals, but most of the time I cannot make myself go for what is there irrespective of the FR.

Off late I have been reacquainted with OKT Peter.
I can definitely say that the gals are much much prettier in L18H20. For sure you will get BBBJ and a good rubba rubba in the shower. DFK should also be there, but make sure you have good hygiene and in general are a gentleman fucker.

I can safely say that you will have a great time with Maserati or Apple, based on my own experience.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Not always, but to me Maserati is good in almost all aspects.

On the other hand, I found good chemistry with few girls at 1669 too such as Duo Duo, Lulu & Yue Yue.
Sasa is good too, but she is MILF already. Jiao jiao I had no chemistry.

Quote:
Bros,

What do you think?
Old 02-09-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lurker6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker69 View Post
writing first FR cause promised to write her one
1) Face 8-9/10 pretty lady like a sales person, go in this house choose the prettiest sitting there.

2) Figure 8/10 the meat at the right place maybe cause she gyms.

3) Boobs and Bums
boob 7/10 C cup abit saggy but natural if not natural also won't sag.
maybe need more massage.

bum 8/10 lapdance very shoik during nuru and FJ reverse cowgirl i give up.

4) Hair style long , tied up so can see her face clearly also.

Just write about what happen in the room.
1) In the room, close door got any action?
as i am very newbie to this.
i just stand there let her service me.
so she removed my clothes hang by the door
otk deliver the nuru gel up
then we start we proceed to nuru.
i shy so abit 冷场. she try to chat up with me on the benefit of nuru and what nuru gel made up of.

2) Shower 10/10
for me thats where the action started.
nuru damn shoik until i scare i get addicted
she directed me off to sit like massage chair.

in the end we do the deed in the shower area

she cap on , ride me cowgirl the missionary then reverse cowgirl like machim lapdance + fuck then keep going until i surrender. while calling bao bei and moan

don't know is who fuck who but addictive.
can only say service from start to end was awesome
i only lasted about 30-40 min. first 20-25 was nuru.

didn't managed to reach the bed i give up liao.

after the deed washed up and she washed up.
since got a lot of time left,
we sat on bed and chatted while she brush teeth? but i don't mind la

3) Catbath / Paint job i don't paint , cat bath i'm very sensitive and ticklish so usually skip but nuru lei so front back all have and she keep sucking all over my body.

4) AR not a fan didn't request

5) BBBJ + boob double combo very hard to endure la suck and suck until too shoik liao

6) boobs play, drink milk, frenching allowed?
boob play , zut zut allow , i don't speak French so just light peck.

7) FJ in shower with nuru gel no need KY la .
she fucked me more than i fucked her instead.
but i like cause, i like being serviced also la.

8) Attitude 9/10 chatty and friendly to me kept telling me the benefit of nuru haha really like sales girl.

9) Any other comments
can get addictive play with care , there's many other things to play in the house got chance then go try.

10) RTF yes
lost my this account cause i dumb dumb recover password didn't reset and lost the email access also

anyway she's my virgin PRC lady so to me her service is good compared to Cat60 thai.

so who will you old bird recommend next if want play nuru?
seems like GL mostly soapy but only this house got nuru.
Old 02-09-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Not always, but to me Maserati is good in almost all aspects.

On the other hand, I found good chemistry with few girls at 1669 too such as Duo Duo, Lulu & Yue Yue.
Sasa is good too, but she is MILF already. Jiao jiao I had no chemistry.
Any SYT in your 1669 list? 🍻

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-09-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,

What do you think?
Not sure if better but 1820 guarantees DFK if that is your thing. I’ve tried a number of girls here and would consider Happy, Maserati and Xiao Xue to be among the best in GL (bodies fine, service great, friendly but not fake). The girls who just arrived in August generally have more pregnant/saggy/“used women syndrome” bodies so not really my cuppa tea. OKT said will have 2000+ SYT coming in Sep so let’s wait for that.
Old 02-09-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Unfortunately none. They are all pre MILF, I guess more or less same age as Maserati.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Any SYT in your 1669 list? 🍻
Old 02-09-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

tried maserati yesterday.
capped bj, no ar.
but gfe quite high. b cup tits. ass not so nice.
other girls tried in this house is qian duo duo and happy, they provide better service.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
capped bj, no ar.
other girls tried in this house is qian duo duo and happy, they provide better service.
Did you request for it? she provides one of the best & longest AR I've tried apart from the M'sia goddess in the pre-PRC era
Old 02-09-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
capped bj, no ar.
They do capped Bj and no AR when it is health check up week. Bad luck for you
Old 02-09-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
They do capped Bj and no AR when it is health check up week. Bad luck for you
I actually think that this 'health check up thingy' is used by WL when they are not familiar with you, don't want to give a particular service or for any other reason.

One gal gave BBBJ, DFK and AR but did not allow DATY. She offered AR so I took, though I usually don't ask or want it. Since she didn't allow DATY which makes me horny and in the mood, I thought ok why not.

Another said CBJ because of 'physical exam' but allowed to paint.

A third didn't allow to paint during our first session but was enjoying it from me just two days later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1