The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 19-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

tried vivi on 16 may, looks like syt xmm, friendly bubbly, gives soothing bj.
very accommodating ONLY to sex positions and can take over.

BUT when she's giving such an awesome bj i tried to touch her nips she pull my hand back says she sensitive there, so fine proceed to fj, she can moan and is pretty tight for me she grab as we banged very turned on so i tried to kiss her neck, she again avoided say sensitive so its very turn off. Decided to try and ram fast and quickly leave the hotel.... very understandable character tho, but no so called "auto-roaming" is a major turn off! at that point i dont even dare to go down and lick her pussy liao.... never try kissing also. but her body is very awesome if u into slim xmm ah lian type with one cute tatt on back of shoulder

for the price paid - no playing of nips or kissing on neck i dont think im giving a bad fr is not worth imo. cheers

Looks 8/10
bj - 10/10
GFE - no comment (cause most things that makes me horny i cant do)
FJ - 5/10
Old 19-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
tried vivi on 16 may, looks like syt xmm, friendly bubbly, gives soothing bj.
very accommodating ONLY to sex positions and can take over.

BUT when she's giving such an awesome bj i tried to touch her nips she pull my hand back says she sensitive there, so fine proceed to fj, she can moan and is pretty tight for me she grab as we banged very turned on so i tried to kiss her neck, she again avoided say sensitive so its very turn off. Decided to try and ram fast and quickly leave the hotel.... very understandable character tho, but no so called "auto-roaming" is a major turn off! at that point i dont even dare to go down and lick her pussy liao.... never try kissing also. but her body is very awesome if u into slim xmm ah lian type with one cute tatt on back of shoulder

for the price paid - no playing of nips or kissing on neck i dont think im giving a bad fr is not worth imo. cheers

Looks 8/10
bj - 10/10
GFE - no comment (cause most things that makes me horny i cant do)
FJ - 5/10
with the same price paid for another FL name Tricia more recently goes by the name tesla, i can do everything even abit extreme like smell her armpits also can lol, so if you wanna charge premium local (both msians btw) price u better serve properly. i RTF tricia 2 times almost 3 but time issue.
Old 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Giving an overdue FR for Vivi (MY) as I think it's only fair that she gets a balanced review.
Looks: 8/10. She definitely scores high on this one. Confirmed won't reject. In her early 20s
Location: 7/10. Good for drivers but not so great for people taking mrt. Nice hotel though
Body: nice slim body.7.5/10 Like a typical syt. Boobs were natural and fit her frame. I'm not a boob guy so this typically is not a big deal for me.
DFK: 7.5/10. No complaints here. Like kissing a very pretty girl
BBBJ: 7/10. It was good. She was enthusiastic during this process
DATY: 8/10. Great! She really seemed to enjoy it with her soft moans and this made the process of giving it to her so much more enjoyable
FJ: 7.5/10. we changed a few positions and it was a fun fuck for me. Her nips are sensitive but we still got round this during the session
GFE: 8/10. She was really friendly and i thought we could vibe q well. But really YMMV
RTF? yes, when she is next back in Sg, hopefully in June.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Hsijstmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated FR for Jezel.
Met Jezel recently and it was 1 of the best experience so far. Able to converse easily. Spent a good hour chit chatting. As for d main course... just wonderful. Pretty face, tight bod n nice inks... complete package.
Old 22-05-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
zhihong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhihong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Flora? Photos in telegram looks really good
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=926950
Old 22-05-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Yeah why so little Positive FRs?
I understand the negative FRs get deleted but the positive FRs lei?
The gals hear all cmi, especially the independents?
Can’t be lei.
Plus the new gen kids love going on tik cock and YouTube to share their reviews and opinion but sbf is the only one forum everyone so quiet !?!

COMES ON!!!

plus stop dm-ing me for recommendations.
Just do a search for my previous FRs. Not hard.
I seldom chiong nowadays, so dunno much about the new gals…
Jezel and Faye Hadeleigh are my recommendations.
Old 22-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Yeah why so little Positive FRs?
I understand the negative FRs get deleted but the positive FRs lei?
The gals hear all cmi, especially the independents?
Can’t be lei.
Plus the new gen kids love going on tik cock and YouTube to share their reviews and opinion but sbf is the only one forum everyone so quiet !?!

COMES ON!!!

plus stop dm-ing me for recommendations.
Just do a search for my previous FRs. Not hard.
I seldom chiong nowadays, so dunno much about the new gals…
Jezel and Faye Hadeleigh are my recommendations.
i have a few positive FR put posted on their own threads and since they stopped doing it all got removed, first is tricia which i mentioned before, second i didnt post cause she told me dont need as she stopped doing but shes still active so very ???? hahah, she's lindy btw, she sound young thats a plus point.

got another SYT alicia whom is so sensitive dat she cum so many times when i fked her i have never made a girl cum beofre in my life so imagine how sensitive she is.
Old 22-05-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

and since on the topic of positive fr i shall post positive stuff on amaris as well ofc got cons that one you take your own risk, shes a busty hot fox and i think at one point her pussy just clamped on my dick and squeeze which made me cum earlier than expected.
Old 22-05-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnlamthethird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro what cons on amaris? can share?
Old 25-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hennynumberseve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
i have a few positive FR put posted on their own threads and since they stopped doing it all got removed, first is tricia which i mentioned before, second i didnt post cause she told me dont need as she stopped doing but shes still active so very ???? hahah, she's lindy btw, she sound young thats a plus point.

got another SYT alicia whom is so sensitive dat she cum so many times when i fked her i have never made a girl cum beofre in my life so imagine how sensitive she is.
hahaha i tried finding tricia contact but no luck
Old 25-05-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

-----REMOVED---

Last edited by humsuplou69; 25-05-2023 at 08:56 PM.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
Revenge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone help. How to contact Elecher. I lost her contact. Thanks
Old 28-05-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
Can anyone help. How to contact Elecher. I lost her contact. Thanks
U can check out @Elecher

Last edited by Rizwano28; 29-05-2023 at 10:40 PM.
Old 30-05-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Just had a session with Priya from Eden Sg and had to post a FR on this lovely lass.

Service and looks wise excellent .
Brilliant GFE and will most def RTF.
I realise I don’t say my much in my FRs anymore, guess I am older and just focus on if the gal is pleasant looking and the service is excellent.
Old 30-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shiok101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue post but since theres no recent reviews of Hannah thought I’d add one.
Arrangement: quick to respond, easy discussion, location central and discreet. She also wore the lingerie I had requested.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 11/10. For me her body is hard to beat in SG. Lovely big melons and a killer ass! She really works hard to keep in shape!
Bbbj: 10/10: started slow and sensual 69 and moved on to pretty hardcore standing in front of mirror. Good eye contact, ball sucking, nice and sloppy.
FJ: 9/10: started in CG, but didn’t really get a good rhythm for some reason, switch to reverse CG which was heaven, then some missionary before finishing in doggy. She has a mirror by the bed which really turned me on.

RTF: yes! She’s relaxed, chilled out and not a clock watcher. And with a fantastic body!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1