The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

And now everyone will be asking to fuck them along the corridor now hahahahaha.

Gonna have to go rtf ezara soon, and maybe even get a 3some in with another sister.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Last edited by joe2222; 20-12-2022 at 09:53 AM.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
And now everyone will be asking to fuck them along the corridor now hahahahaha.

Gonna have to go rtf ezara soon, and maybe even get a 3some in with another sister.
Just convert the 3rd floor to an open floor plan, remove all the partitions

If you want privacy then there's the 2nd floor, 3rd floor can be for wild orgies.
Old 14-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I don't know what just happened. So last week I asked if the Indian ladies in the house were also LBs and some bros assured me all are.

So today I decided I need to do an Indian LB and went down about 5.30pm. Just to double check, I asked the LB guarding the gate if all the ladies were LB and she assured me all are.

I look up and I see this fine young Indian looking thing beckoning me. So, I stopped thinking, and followed her up.

She tells me her name is Solachana and she is 21 and from Sri Lanka. But she looked way younger so I asked her again a couple of times and she assured me she was 21.

She takes off her cloth. Silicone filled breasts but very proportional to her petite tall body.

Then she takes off her bottom and chiaalat, female liao. Pure authentic fairer sex. But by then, my brain had ceased to exist and I bonked her to heart's content.

So if u want a fair tall Iady of Indian origin who may or may not be 21, go and look for Solachana. She speaks immaculate English.

Met Diamond on the way out and had a small chat. Solachana asked me if I will remember her name like i do with Diamond and I said I will. But let's see .....
Old 14-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I know Fazz is going back this week but i don't know about Diamond and Ezara..if they are there, i'll give Ezara a try. Though i am wondering about trying the Indian ones if they are passable in service.
All going back this week, some today, the rest by Fri iirc.
Old 14-12-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Your Ezara better la. Mine so so only. No BBBJ & more commercial feel. Just want a quick fix & dun wanna stand outside waiting for so long. I will try to explore random different 1s to see have any Easter eggs or not 😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
So that was you.. How was your partner? She looks good but a little unfriendly.

Saw 1 more Chinese looking one, felt her on the way down, tits that defy gravity and a little too spongy.
Old 14-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Lol u OKT or agent ah? 🤣😝
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Old 15-12-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
Bros, I don't know what just happened. So last week I asked if the Indian ladies in the house were also LBs and some bros assured me all are.

So today I decided I need to do an Indian LB and went down about 5.30pm. Just to double check, I asked the LB guarding the gate if all the ladies were LB and she assured me all are.

I look up and I see this fine young Indian looking thing beckoning me. So, I stopped thinking, and followed her up.

She tells me her name is Solachana and she is 21 and from Sri Lanka. But she looked way younger so I asked her again a couple of times and she assured me she was 21.

She takes off her cloth. Silicone filled breasts but very proportional to her petite tall body.

Then she takes off her bottom and chiaalat, female liao. Pure authentic fairer sex. But by then, my brain had ceased to exist and I bonked her to heart's content.

So if u want a fair tall Iady of Indian origin who may or may not be 21, go and look for Solachana. She speaks immaculate English.

Met Diamond on the way out and had a small chat. Solachana asked me if I will remember her name like i do with Diamond and I said I will. But let's see .....
Solanchana?hmmm...sounds interesting and if they were going back Friday i would try. Been having an urge to try an Indian ladyboy for a while.

The thing you have remember is use the hand sign of whether they still have or not...lol
Old 15-12-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Probably give the new batch a try this Saturday..hurhur...maybe will find some gems, like we all did Diamond, Ezara and Fazz.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WilsonYap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another Blind Box opening.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

guys remember christina? is she back?
Old 15-12-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jerry82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Ezara.. And OMG, her ass and lip damn good.. BJ along corridor..
Love it..!!! Tmr night they will go back... Ezara accent seems to be filipino...
But she insist from sabah malaysia..
Old 15-12-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Looking forward to new blood! 🩸😉
Old 16-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry82 View Post
Just had Ezara.. And OMG, her ass and lip damn good.. BJ along corridor..
Love it..!!! Tmr night they will go back... Ezara accent seems to be filipino...
But she insist from sabah malaysia..
She hasn't gone back yet? Is Diamond still there? Maybe i'll give Ezara a try before she heads back..hmmm
Old 16-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Looking forward to new blood! 🩸😉
That's the spirit!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1