The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Bro, I see you like those slightly mature womanly look type with big boobs. Good choice! Since we discussing both 夏晴子 and 苏语棠, let me intro you:

https://www.qinav.com/video/440942.html

https://www.qinav.com/video/639678.html

Frankly my honest opinion, skip the 上集 and just watch the 下集. Can full up appreciate both lady body. 上集 is just a waste of time, featuring mostly 夏晴子 and not much stripping, too much dialogue.
Nice share bro
Old 09-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrash View Post
Nice share bro
Got 夏晴子 creampie?
Old 09-10-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, I see you like those slightly mature womanly look type with big boobs. Good choice! Since we discussing both 夏晴子 and 苏语棠, let me intro you:

https://www.qinav.com/video/440942.html

https://www.qinav.com/video/639678.html

Frankly my honest opinion, skip the 上集 and just watch the 下集. Can full up appreciate both lady body. 上集 is just a waste of time, featuring mostly 夏晴子 and not much stripping, too much dialogue.
is there part 3 of this?
Old 11-10-2022, 04:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Got 夏晴子 creampie?
Have. Half creampie: https://madou.club/md0097.html

One of her earlier works with Madou. Actually I suspect in this scene she wasn’t expecting the actor to reinsert his dick after cumming on her stomach because the reaction of her taken aback is just too real. A bit hard to fake.

I think it is possible and she was professional enough to continue the acting after that shock.

One interesting fact is, for all her videos where she did raw afterwards, it is always only with this actor who creampie him.

Got another busty actress - Zhang Yun Xi, also only does raw and creampie with one particular male actor. Videos with all other actors were protected sex. I think there is a possibility that some actors would play “punk” by trying to shoot their sperm at the pussy because I have seen this actress using her hand to block her pussy when the actor ejaculated. Was quite obvious she did it intentionally, as if she has had this type of punk stunt by male actors.
Old 11-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

this xia qing zi back when she was candybaby i was obsessed with her, both because she got an absolutely slutty face but also i fell in love with her papaya breasts, but ever since she go and put two cement blocks in her chest i sianz liao, totally ruin her sex acting
Old 11-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Have. Half creampie: https://madou.club/md0097.html

One of her earlier works with Madou. Actually I suspect in this scene she wasn’t expecting the actor to reinsert his dick after cumming on her stomach because the reaction of her taken aback is just too real. A bit hard to fake.

I think it is possible and she was professional enough to continue the acting after that shock.

One interesting fact is, for all her videos where she did raw afterwards, it is always only with this actor who creampie him.

Got another busty actress - Zhang Yun Xi, also only does raw and creampie with one particular male actor. Videos with all other actors were protected sex. I think there is a possibility that some actors would play “punk” by trying to shoot their sperm at the pussy because I have seen this actress using her hand to block her pussy when the actor ejaculated. Was quite obvious she did it intentionally, as if she has had this type of punk stunt by male actors.
Got motion sickness seeing her boobs wobble
Old 11-10-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
this xia qing zi back when she was candybaby i was obsessed with her, both because she got an absolutely slutty face but also i fell in love with her papaya breasts, but ever since she go and put two cement blocks in her chest i sianz liao, totally ruin her sex acting
I agree with you. Her papaya boobs were damn enticing but the nice papaya shape was ruined by the enhancement.

I realised men and women have quite different perspective when it comes to beauty. What men find attractive in women, women themselves dislike. I think it is the same case for this 夏晴子. She must have thought her saggy tits looked ugly but we totally enjoyed it.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I agree with you. Her papaya boobs were damn enticing but the nice papaya shape was ruined by the enhancement.

I realised men and women have quite different perspective when it comes to beauty. What men find attractive in women, women themselves dislike. I think it is the same case for this 夏晴子. She must have thought her saggy tits looked ugly but we totally enjoyed it.
Agree. I think it makes her stand out more. Also love that large and dark areola. Sometimes girls don't understand that guys do appreciate something different and unique once in a while.

The nice papaya shape is still there when she in doggy position. But now cowgirl position can obviously tell those boobs are rock hard. If you look at her previous Swag vids, she was damn sexy with those papaya boobs all over the guy in cowgirl position.

Refer to my previous post https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=21...&postcount=726

Last edited by okcieMon; 11-10-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:

once the boobs are enhanced, it feel so weird n yucky
Old 12-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree. I think it makes her stand out more. Also love that large and dark areola. Sometimes girls don't understand that guys do appreciate something different and unique once in a while.

The nice papaya shape is still there when she in doggy position. But now cowgirl position can obviously tell those boobs are rock hard. If you look at her previous Swag vids, she was damn sexy with those papaya boobs all over the guy in cowgirl position.

Refer to my previous post https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=21...&postcount=726
exactly! i understand her papaya swinging boobs are not for every guy but even as a swagbaby she must have known she had a solid fanbase (more than 10k fans) anyway ever since she got her two cement blocks i realise she has "upgraded" herself in the company as well and move more into directing

there's another madou host, called 米沙 (misha), she has a so-so face, a so-so body but damnnnnn because i never see her fully naked she just turns me on even more lol

guys really 犯贱 bahahaha
Old 15-10-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Miss Seow Pui Yi venture into movie industry. Her first made in Malaysia movie. KL love story. She played a kept woman, no doubt expected of her. This movie not yet approve by Malaysia censor ship board. Will it travel into Spore?

I guess the illegal version is sold along the street of JB. I asked my Malaysian colleague who travel to and from JB to look out. They said this yr many illegal DVDs store shuts down. Probably lose to Internet.

Appreciate members load this movie here. Thanks! In advance.
Old 16-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

贴身情人贴身恋 (Body Lover)
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/59661-0-0.html

Going back to HK Cat 3 movies, here to recommend this since I have been enjoying this streaming site with some recent additions they have. It's such a joy to actually find some scenes that I have watched before in my youth and now appreciating the full thing or parts of the movie.

The scene which I was referring to 9:44 to 11:30. Incredible scene of Julie Lee in the nude working out with dumbbells and doing situps. I remember watching this exercise scene on clips in my youth. Straight up full showing of bush and the sweat glistening on her body and dripping down her nipples. It's only a bit later and through this thread that I learnt that Julie Lee actually quite a daring actress. Believe me everytime I go gym, I always fantasise this scene when looking at women work out.

13:00 to 16:42 Julie Lee engages in a roleplay as a nurse, seduces the target, fucks him and kills him. After that first scene, getting used to seeing quite a bit of bush around for this movie and don't really need to look too hard for it.

24:40 to 30:51 Ever since Due West: Our Sex Journey where we had an iconic nuru scene with the busty Daniella Wang, I have not recalled seeing a full on tarma nuru session on the HK Cat 3 scene. Unless bros can be helpful in pointing out any other movies, this scene has got to be one of the better ones out there. The only regret: how I wish the other fatter lady was replaced. Very turn off with that body and auntie face and I was very much focused on the other slimmer lady. Again, bush here and there and can see this sub-boss enjoy song song gao jurong.

44:25 and then 46:27 to 51:07 Sub-boss fucking a prostitute. This one the body shape and her short haircut I like very much. Even have suggestion where he wants to raw her.

1:10:19 to 1:13:19 Julie offers to get raped by this young punkster in triad negotiations. Straight up classic Julie with bush here and there.

Verdict for this movie: Adolescent memories flood from the exercise scene. Story is skip-able since it's the usual triad "I kill you, you kill me". Julie Lee sticks to mind, as well as the slimmer lady in the nuru and the short hair bobcut one in the shower.

Please up my points if you have enjoyed my humble review!
Old 17-10-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8172 / Power: 22
toshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

碟仙 Haunted Tales [mkv] [1024x436] [chs-sub] [1.67G]

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20221016P2NHU4Fz

7 Days [Expires on Oct 23, 2022]

-

pg 1 to pg 28 mega. ( from post #1 to post #408 ) # pg 31 to pg page 32 mega ( post #456 to post #469 )
OpenLoad is 60 Days Inactivity, 60 days not download, file deleted # pg 81 mega
JAV And Asian Video # JAV Censored # JAV Un Censored
openload_mega_google-drive_Huat Ah !!!
Old 17-10-2022, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5i4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiba View Post

碟仙 Haunted Tales [mkv] [1024x436] [chs-sub] [1.67G]

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20221016P2NHU4Fz

7 Days [Expires on Oct 23, 2022]

-
Women in the 70's, all full bush
Old 17-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 19
qwertest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

. . . . . . . . . .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1