The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

You're an old hand at chionging KTV, haha.

Yes, we should never overpay for a pussy. I like bargains and discounts. It's similar to buying shares when the prices are down.
The good old days of paying tips in the ktv and the rest FOC were long gone. To be fair, some of the ladies borrowed money to apply for the work visa to work in Singapore, they needed to make alot more to cover the costs. Also they are some not so savvy bros who thought they are exclusive with the ladies, shower them with money and gifts.
What's market rates? Who determined them? What's a fair price to pay for the pussy? These are all subjective.
Heard nowadays in China, just before Covid, all the fees went up. The last time I went to their ktv, the tipping was already RMB800 to 2000, the latter for gals the joint claimed to order from elsewhere and supposedly to be higher quality, 外围,ST was anything from RMB5000 onwards. That's like S$1000 and mind you, these ladies are not even pro in sex and you might even get a dead fish in bed.
At the end of the day, the loser in this game is, whoever is more desperate, if you have many choices of girls, the more likely you will end up with more and you decide who to bed. Otherwise, being desperate, then will end up kenna chopped.
This is a bloody jungle out there. Who's the predator or prey? God knows.
Old 01-10-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Emoshernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, we should never overpay for a pussy. I like bargains and discounts. It's similar to buying shares when the prices are down.
But nowadays it seems like the share prices are never down haha
Old 03-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
metaverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, very nice thread and hope to learn more from expert.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Dragon2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,

You're right. I think prices for the KTV pussies will drop a bit next year due to increased supply, but never back to the 2009 level. The good old days are gone forever, unfortunately.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
I also hope prices will drop.

Bro WB, thanks for a very nice thread. Will read the whole thread.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
ClassicPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaverse View Post
Fully agreed, sure must learn more here.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the playability level in the ktv rooms nowadays? Still commando type or need to go hotel?
Old 08-10-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
Agreed here too
Tks for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The good old days of paying tips in the ktv and the rest FOC were long gone. To be fair, some of the ladies borrowed money to apply for the work visa to work in Singapore, they needed to make alot more to cover the costs. Also they are some not so savvy bros who thought they are exclusive with the ladies, shower them with money and gifts.
What's market rates? Who determined them? What's a fair price to pay for the pussy? These are all subjective.
Heard nowadays in China, just before Covid, all the fees went up. The last time I went to their ktv, the tipping was already RMB800 to 2000, the latter for gals the joint claimed to order from elsewhere and supposedly to be higher quality, 外围,ST was anything from RMB5000 onwards. That's like S$1000 and mind you, these ladies are not even pro in sex and you might even get a dead fish in bed.
At the end of the day, the loser in this game is, whoever is more desperate, if you have many choices of girls, the more likely you will end up with more and you decide who to bed. Otherwise, being desperate, then will end up kenna chopped.
This is a bloody jungle out there. Who's the predator or prey? God knows.
Bro, tks so much for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoshernal View Post
But nowadays it seems like the share prices are never down haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaverse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2024 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicPepsi View Post
Fully agreed, sure must learn more here.
Tks to all for your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrash View Post
What is the playability level in the ktv rooms nowadays? Still commando type or need to go hotel?
Bro, I think the playability is the same as before, but the prices have gone up.

To the young bros here:

Choose your legal wife very carefully before marriage. Visualize how she will look in 50 years.

You must also assume that you will be very healthy and virile in 50 years.

A man's chronological age is very different from his biological age.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-10-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I think the playability is the same as before, but the prices have gone up.
Good to hear that (for the playability part). It's been ages since I went ktv.
Old 08-10-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

amazing, this thread still ongoing
Old 10-10-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrash View Post
Good to hear that (for the playability part). It's been ages since I went ktv.
Bro, tks. Wait a few more months for prices to come down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchalatte View Post
amazing, this thread still ongoing
Bro, tks.

I have learned a lot from ALL who have posted here. I have actually learned and improved more from the naysayers and those who have viciously attacked me. Thanks, no hard feelings.

.................................................. .....

Good afternoon,

I like to share an interesting book by Prof David Buss.

The Dangerous Passion
Why Jealousy Is as Necessary as Love and Sex
David M. Buss

About This Book

Why do men and women cheat on each other? How do men really feel when their partners have sex with other men? What worries women more -- men who turn to other women for love or men who simply want sexual variety in their lives? Can the jealousy husbands and wives experience over real or imagined infidelities be cured? Should it be? In this surprising and engaging exploration of men's and women's darker passions, David Buss, acclaimed author of The Evolution of Desire, reveals that both men and women are actually designed for jealousy. Drawing on experiments, surveys, and interviews conducted in thirty-seven countries on six continents, as well as insights from recent discoveries in biology, anthropology, and psychology, Buss discovers that the evolutionary origins of our sexual desires still shape our passions today.

According to Buss, more men than women want to have sex with multiple partners. Furthermore, women who cheat on their husbands do so when they are most likely to conceive, but have sex with their spouses when they are least likely to conceive. These findings show that evolutionary tendencies to acquire better genes through different partners still lurk beneath modern sexual behavior. To counteract these desires to stray -- and to strengthen the bonds between partners -- jealousy evolved as an early detection system of infidelity in the ancient and mysterious ritual of mating.

Buss takes us on a fascinating journey through many cultures, from pre-historic to the present, to show the profound evolutionary effect jealousy has had on all of us. Only with a healthy balance of jealousy and trust can we be certain of a mate's commitment, devotion, and true love.

I beg to disagree with Prof Buss. Jealousy is the kiss of death in a relationship.

I'm afraid Prof Buss is an "armchair general." He has little real-life combat experience. Would a man who believes he is THE Grand Prize to ALL his dream girls be jealous if he loses a cute LP? Of course not. It's her tragic loss.

BTW, a man's unflappability and non-neediness are extremely attractive masculine traits.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Jady69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2024 View Post

I also hope prices will drop. : (
Old 11-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jady69 View Post
I also hope prices will drop. : (
Bro, yes.

But don't hold your breath.

My other big problem is sighting my type of girl. I can't get a girl if I don't see her.

Good evening,

I don't think there are attractive young women and cute SYTs of my type working in KTVs and HFJs in Singapore right now. There has been a dearth of these desirable girls even long before the pandemic. And overall prices had been increasing too.

If a bro thinks he may have seen a cute SYT of my type, pls show me where to find her. I'll pay the expenses. PM me. My offer has no expiration date.

I heard many aunties are making 25-30K a month. Younger plastic women are raking in 40-50k or more a month.

Some "singers" made more than that even before the pandemic. I know of bros who have spent a small fortune on plastic aunties/hoes masquerading as "singers." These clueless and desperate carrot heads often get into a "flower war" just to have the right to bring a "singer" to supper. And to add insult to injury, a "victor" who has been able to get the pussy of a "singer" for a varying period of time, is immediately dumped when he is unable to keep spending more n more or when she finds a new "BF aka sucker." I genuinely feel very sorry for them.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-10-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

From my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Rare but not dont have... However when u said your type.. Then that is tricky everyone's definition and appraisal is different.. One who might be a syt to a bro might not be a syt to another bro.. So maybe need to have past examples of your type before identifying for u lol
Bro, tks for your post.

My type of SYT is 18-20 yo. This is the preferred age range when I first meet a girl. Her face should be of a similar standard to the girl in my avatar. Her anatomy must be 100% natural (this is not negotiable). Height 160-172 without shoes. Boobs B-D. Proportionate arms, legs, and torso. I hate girls with thick bony frames. Evaluation of her looks and figure is the initial step. For a long-term relationship, I'll need time to qualify her. Character, education, health, and intelligence are very important.

I'll be happy to show you pictures and videos of my past/current LPs when I meet u.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-10-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
From my other thread:

Bro, tks for your post.

My type of SYT is 18-20 yo. This is the preferred age range when I first meet a girl. Her face should be of a similar standard to the girl in my avatar. Her anatomy must be 100% natural (this is not negotiable). Height 160-172 without shoes. Boobs B-D. Proportionate arms, legs, and torso. I hate girls with thick bony frames. Evaluation of her looks and figure is the initial step. For a long-term relationship, I'll need time to qualify her. Character, education, health, and intelligence are very important.

I'll be happy to show you pictures and videos of my past/current LPs when I meet u.

Cheers!

Bro WB
From your description i have one in mind already. Your standard is high.. Same as mine.. Lol
Old 12-10-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

With this Covid and even before it, the top notch SYT and good looking ones already stopped coming to Singapore.
They either worked in the top clubs in China, or went to the likes of Japan, Middle East or even Indonesia. The money the could make there would be alot more than in Singapore. Most of all, the risk of getting caught and deported back was much lower.
With the Covid getting worse now in China, the more they won't come. Hence, you either make do with the sub standard ones or you can only PCC yourself.
That's sad but at least you can save some good money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1