The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-09-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Not really a lesson learn but why you must ALWAYS be capped.
Ive been speaking to this Ph FDW. Mom of 3 or 4. Cute but no more not really hot
shes a friendly girl and dtf anytime.
After awhile we finally met in June. Go jalan in fort canning and towards the end we made out. Later she had been in ph for 1 month and she sent some pics of her events at church she sent a cute friend pic with her. Made some comment and she introd me to her. Fast forward she return sg. ive been speaking to her friend and she likes me but yet to meet. i met the first girl and we seal the deal (2nd girl i had met that day, got both). her friend later tells me did you know this girl is pregnant? for a moment i thinking if mine. then she says that the day she met this girl shes already 8 or so week pregnant. meaning this girl when i made out with her in june already pregnant. and when i f'd her also pregnant sigh of relief. she has some latin bf in sg! haha so now shes returning home and chances are this dude gonna dump her and she has baby no5 otw. guys never lepaskan spring without protection.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
This weekend stay home fuck ourself... Hotel is ex due to F1 Race. Even hotel like 81 cost 200 plus per night. I dont think hotel will offer transist stay for this weekend. Suck thumbs liao
Oh no wonder, thanks for clarifying i didn't even know LOL
Old 29-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Oh no wonder, thanks for clarifying i didn't even know LOL
Bro, just go OT will have lots of maid this Sunday. These maids no fuck in the morning, will be very horny in disco.
Old 29-09-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus90 View Post
U guys who asked how to cheat premium badoo to me?
How? U guys can get it free?
How to cheat to access premium
Old 29-09-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Lol just pulling his leg. He ask this type of question so i provide this type of answers lor. Actually no point ask if anyone knows any maids. Most (not all) of the maids who agreed meet or have sex should already have fucked others or are currently fucking a variety, including bangala, just like what we are doing. That's the no. 1 concern in asking that question right?
Haha chey. I thought something exciting leh. Hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-09-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
LDred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://i.postimg.cc/0yQ6ywZH/IMG-20220929-WA0007.jpg
Anyone try before?
Old 30-09-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
How to cheat to access premium
3 day premium

Create account -> verify account via email -> go to settings (top right/left ‘gear’ icon) -> Account -> scroll all the way down and click on ‘delete account’ -> choose delete your account and they will give you 3 days premium trial.

The benefits of premium trial is you can see who liked you (not available on normal account) so take the opportunity to like back, start chat and the rest is up to you.

Happy bonking!
Old 30-09-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, just go OT will have lots of maid this Sunday. These maids no fuck in the morning, will be very horny in disco.
Something to think about, hmm
Old 30-09-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Wa this sunday simi taiji why all hotel so booked up so fast :/

Anyone know which around what time h81 no need wait so long in the late afternoon to evening time?
F1 season mah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 30-09-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
ED lah, just like me
Well. There are some medication ard to solve this issue.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 30-09-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
Not really a lesson learn but why you must ALWAYS be capped.
Ive been speaking to this Ph FDW. Mom of 3 or 4. Cute but no more not really hot
shes a friendly girl and dtf anytime.
After awhile we finally met in June. Go jalan in fort canning and towards the end we made out. Later she had been in ph for 1 month and she sent some pics of her events at church she sent a cute friend pic with her. Made some comment and she introd me to her. Fast forward she return sg. ive been speaking to her friend and she likes me but yet to meet. i met the first girl and we seal the deal (2nd girl i had met that day, got both). her friend later tells me did you know this girl is pregnant? for a moment i thinking if mine. then she says that the day she met this girl shes already 8 or so week pregnant. meaning this girl when i made out with her in june already pregnant. and when i f'd her also pregnant sigh of relief. she has some latin bf in sg! haha so now shes returning home and chances are this dude gonna dump her and she has baby no5 otw. guys never lepaskan spring without protection.
I love fertile FDW, always grant her special wish, making little cuties hehe
Old 30-09-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
F1 season mah
The rates of hotel spiked so much.
Old 30-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Russianhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a 3 hr booking this Sunday 02/10 at one of the hotel in Robertson area to transfer.

Cant make it due to last min changes. any one keen to take over can pm.

else i will just cancel my booking.
Old 30-09-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
I love fertile FDW, always grant her special wish, making little cuties hehe
Hahaha, chinese saying “祝人为快乐之本”. If they want it, just give it. They need a few creampies to moisturise that cat.
Old 30-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianhero View Post
I got a 3 hr booking this Sunday 02/10 at one of the hotel in Robertson area to transfer.

Cant make it due to last min changes. any one keen to take over can pm.

else i will just cancel my booking.
The room comes with the DH ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1