The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
How many Thai houses in gl currently in operation ah?
got a few Viet ones included in my response as follows:

L8 - H45
L18 - Almost all?
WH - 2
the area between L18 and L20 - 2 houses i forgot their numbers
L20 - 2

so i think total got about 15 houses give or take
Old 22-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
got a few Viet ones included in my response as follows:

L8 - H45
L18 - Almost all?
WH - 2
the area between L18 and L20 - 2 houses i forgot their numbers
L20 - 2

so i think total got about 15 houses give or take
For lorong 8 is actually H43
Between 18 and 20 is wh54 and wh56

JM also 2 from my last visit
Old 22-07-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
For lorong 8 is actually H43
Between 18 and 20 is wh54 and wh56

JM also 2 from my last visit
ah yes.

so total got at least 60 girls working.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L8h43,Went to this house recently this month.

Asked for G1 as there seems to be good reviews for her.

G1
Looks:7/10 milf. Most probably wont reject kind
Boobs: big, apparently operation take fat put at the boobs
Service:8/10. For $60 i think worth the price. Showered tgt. After shower, cat bath a while before french. Cap on and bj. Bj was the best so far amongst the hse i went. Differnt kind of tounge action. Able to deep throat well. Ride after bj, cowgirl and see the big boobs swing. Change position doggy after words and finish. Showered tgt again and just nice time end.

Overall: 8/10. Not money wasted in my opinion. Safe option bonk.

Fr are all based on personal opinion. Different bros,diff experience.
Old 27-07-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 5
Lestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to L1840 this week and saw G1 the only WL available. Sweet smile with tan skin like those beach girls and went ahead to pay.

Once inside the room she asked me to shower alone, cannot french, cannot kiss, cannot peck, cannot suck nipples, no catbath, no excitement at all. Lie down and straight away put on rubber despite tool not fully erected yet...sianz

Boob: A (dark nips)
BJ: 5/10 (capped and less than a minute)
FJ: 6/10 (cowgirl few pumps tired and complain pain and ask for missionary)
GFE: 1/10 (keep telling me times up faster, so sian ask for HJ said hand tired, frustrated I go clean up and left)

Any bros have better experience with her.

RTF: no
Old 28-07-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat666 View Post
Went to L1840 this week and saw G1 the only WL available. Sweet smile with tan skin like those beach girls and went ahead to pay.

Once inside the room she asked me to shower alone, cannot french, cannot kiss, cannot peck, cannot suck nipples, no catbath, no excitement at all. Lie down and straight away put on rubber despite tool not fully erected yet...sianz

Boob: A (dark nips)
BJ: 5/10 (capped and less than a minute)
FJ: 6/10 (cowgirl few pumps tired and complain pain and ask for missionary)
GFE: 1/10 (keep telling me times up faster, so sian ask for HJ said hand tired, frustrated I go clean up and left)

Any bros have better experience with her.

RTF: no
Seems like geylang standard also drop lol
Old 28-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
FR for 1844 333

Face: 8/10. Look like pretty 18 year old tanned JC girl.
Boobs: 6/10. C/D enhanced but rock hard
Attitude: 5/10. Said she was overworked and extremely tired. Try treating her nicely if not cfm tio blackface. Look quite depressed so really spoilt the mood.
Bbbj: 6/10 not much suction
After bbbj and lick nips straightaway do missionary, cos she too tired do other positions.
Fj: 6/10. Got put in effort to caress me and stereo was great.
Gfe: 4/10. Can speak Chinese but quite quiet, probably cos tired. Not much gfe, seemed quite zoned out.
Rtf: No, her depression really spoilt my mood and made me depressed.

When i reach there not much for me to choose. Take up 333 coz of your bubbly smile.

L18,44 ($60 Thai)

Girl no. 333
Face: 7/10 (tanned)
Body: 6/10 skinny
Breast: Modify C
Kiss: did not attempt
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10 (have small bushes)
Rtf: will try other girl

I think maybe OKT tell her off or what as her treatment to me is still okay. Surely not the jialet type (maybe i met much worst before that's why my standard is low) Overall she is very courteous. At least to me. And she speaks not bad mandarin considering she is a Thai.

At the end i told her honestly i will be back but will try other gal. she took it with a wide smile.
Old 28-07-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
When i reach there not much for me to choose. Take up 333 coz of your bubbly smile.

L18,44 ($60 Thai)

Girl no. 333
Face: 7/10 (tanned)
Body: 6/10 skinny
Breast: Modify C
Kiss: did not attempt
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10 (have small bushes)
Rtf: will try other girl

I think maybe OKT tell her off or what as her treatment to me is still okay. Surely not the jialet type (maybe i met much worst before that's why my standard is low) Overall she is very courteous. At least to me. And she speaks not bad mandarin considering she is a Thai.

At the end i told her honestly i will be back but will try other gal. she took it with a wide smile.
Yeah attitude will vary depending on girl's mood and energy. That's why when I read FR I focus more on the rating on face, tits and body. Normally those girls with real attitude problem are those that got many bros give bad FR, so yeah don't need take rating on attitude too seriously, unless got a lot of other bros also write bad FR on same girl.
Old 28-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H32 G17 (DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE MONEY)

Rubbish girl. Can’t even shower properly. Put only 1cm of my dick inside scream pain. Offer HJ. Immediately told her that I paid $100 to fuck not handjob. She replied pain can’t have sex. Tried again put 1.5CM inside round 2 and said pain.

Fed up and no mood, I left and shower immediately myself. While dressing up, I saw her standing beside the door. I thought standby open door for me to leave. BUT ITS FKING NOT BROS! SHE SHOWED HER PALM AND ASK FOR TIPS. TOLD HER IMMEDIATELY OFF EH YOU THINK HERE THAILAND WANNA CON MEN AH? CANNOT FK DON’T COME SG. STAY IN THAILAND KAMPONG GROW THAI RICE. LIKE THAT NO PAIN!

Legit trash tier service ������
Old 29-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Can we ask for refund or change girl if WL giving attitude b4 action ?
Old 29-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
L18H32 G17 (DO NOT GO UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE MONEY)

Legit trash tier service ������
You should complain to the OKT and ask to swap. He will put her in place and likely if enough bro complain, he will send her home.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 29-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L18H40G6 Pamela

Face : 8/10.syt.

Height : 1.6-1.65

Boobs:9/10.enhanced D cups with scar.allow suck n lick.
She feel pain if u squeeze under her breasts.tat's where her scars are.so be gentle ok?

Body:9/10.hourglass.no tummy fats.

bath:sop.

Catbath:9/10

French:no

BJ:10/10 outstanding!dt was good

FJ:9/10.pretty tight.cowgirl,missionary n finish in doggy.she stop me whenever i wanted to cum 4-5 times.shiok!

GFE:10/10.no rush.nice moans.

RTF:yes

Damage:$60 1 shot.i never ask how long.
Tip $10.

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 30-07-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
L18H40G6 Pamela

Face : 6.5/10.today i late,so makeup melted.

Height : 1.6-1.65

Boobs:9/10.enhanced D cups with scar.allow suck n lick.
She feel pain if u squeeze under her breasts.tat's where her scars are.so be gentle ok?

Body:9/10.hourglass.no tummy fats.

bath:sop.

Catbath:9/10

French:no

BJ:10/10 outstanding!dt was good

FJ:9/10.pretty tight.cowgirl,missionary n finish in doggy.she stop me whenever i wanted to cum 4-5 times.shiok!

GFE:10/10.no rush.nice moans.

RTF:yes

Damage:$60 1 shot.i never ask how long.
Tip $10.
I went again today...
Updated stats...

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 30-07-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L18H40G5

First time here since reopening, was a GL Warrior before COVID lockdown, but im cautious as the FR seems quite boring.

Went to my favourite (pre-Covid) H40, OKT looks familiar but not the usual guy. Only 2 girls inside tank, both not smiling (lao jia will know thats not a good sign). Both are GND instead of chio bu, but nvm i try.

Paid $60, follow to room, tell me no shoes inside room. Go in, tell me clothes hang there. My cock abit shrunk at this time because in NS my SGT also talk to me same way, nvm i tahan first. I strip naked and stand there look at the wall coz im scared the SGT...oh sorry, i mean the girl angry while she meddle with her phone and strip at one corner. She walk into the bathroom expecting me to follow, all the while no eye contact, but its ok, my rank is Private only. Wash my cock like its rubber hose, inside im crying because my favourite house got this type of bad sheep. Oh, she immediately switch off all lights upon entering the room, cant see what i chose also...

Lie on bed looking at ceiling mirror thinking why it has became like this, while she spend 5 mins showering alone. I feel quite sad for her and for myself. She came out and sat beside me, i thought things are becoming better but she started to literally shake my LJ back and forth while sucking my nips, my LJ also confused whether to steam anot so i tried to think of erotic thoughts to make it work.

First time having trouble ejaculating during sex, even at FL Dome 1 when i meet average looking girl i feel damn shiok when bonking, but this one i had to fantasize about other girls....

Only moment when she was smiling was when i was leaving...alone, she closed the door behind me while i walk out and the OKT ask me how was it....
Old 30-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
L18H40G5

First time having trouble ejaculating during sex, even at FL Dome 1 when i meet average looking girl i feel damn shiok when bonking, but this one i had to fantasize about other girls....

Only moment when she was smiling was when i was leaving...alone, she closed the door behind me while i walk out and the OKT ask me how was it....
Your fr very funny but idk to laugh or cry
Bcoz my sexperience was similiar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1