The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Has anyone visited mixue or molly from the HC threads recently. How accurate are the FRs in the threads there?

Tried both before. They are really solid!
Old 16-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 2
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Likely landmine. Location at GL hotel. All white cards holder there.
If its the M** W** hotel better avoid it.
Old 16-06-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-liu-massage/
Any other bro tried xiao liu ? How she looks ?
FJ girl with massage listing in SLG. I reviewed her FJ before, u can go search. I think she is pretty and was good when I FJ her. But that was when she just arrived. Have not visited since. Many other bros say the bunch of girls there always bait and switch with each other. I think there are at least 3 girls living there.
Old 16-06-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 2
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

1st 2 photo looks more like xiao liu real person
Old 16-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Has anyone visited mixue or molly from the HC threads recently. How accurate are the FRs in the threads there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
Hmm both are good tbh. For $120 you’ll get a lot more sensual service than majority of the ML in here who are either SN or cannot suck boobies. )

My wonderful bbbj-cim princesses!!! This group of service providers are truly the best of the best!!! Their fantastic attitude, their blow-your-mind skills, the guaranteed happy memorable times. They are top notch, no horse run, incomparable awesome sensual MLs. Without peer

But alas, the era of this high quality MLs will very soon be over. Maybe forever. All of them!!! I wanna cry....

Molly is scheduled to rtc any moment. My sexy Qi Qi and Mi Xue have already bought their tickets home in this month. And soon after, my powerhouse orgasmic MM, and the incredible squirter, Cheryl, will fly home too.

An exodus of these unforgettable girls will leave a huge gap in my pleasure seeking. Sad day this is. But I deeply thank them for some of my best sensual experiences ever. I will see each and every one if you again before you go. Sob Sob.

Old 16-06-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

any FR for this girl?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yang-zi-massage/

looks really sweet.

I have been looking for a SYT that can do BBBJ... happened to see her.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Shan Shan

syt with big C watermelons, slim
height - short
looks similar to photos
likes to wear t-shirt
average service, SN
previously during her period at MYS had better services (that was past tense)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Met SLG shan shan recently and had a good experience.

Face: 8/10 looks similar to the photo.

Body: 7/10 slim.

Massage: 7/10 strong and good massage.

HJ: 8/10 changes up the pace and throws in some different patterns. Think next time will ask for longer hdly.

Overall: 7.5/10

Would definitely rtm, think good regular potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Tried shan shan

Looks : 7.5 she is a syt 23 years old. Not as pretty as anyi but still ok
Massage : 7 not bad with strength
Body : 9 humongous pairs of tits. Can’t zhut just too bad. But syt cum boobs lovers should at least try once to squeeze those boobs 😆
Teasing : 7.5 ok la quite shiok
Hj : 7 she Moan while I squeeze her ridiculously humongous tits. But can’t zhut Haiz
After that finished with a head massage
In and out 40 mins
RTM : no but syt lover should at least try once but that boobs is worth that squeeze for $120 😂
Will go back to sugar and ranya and anyi rotation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Had her, nothing to shout out.
I asked if can zhut and asked me to top up. If I dun want to top up, just stick to her standard service. I was pissed off. Definitely no RTM for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/shanshan-massage/

Looks: Similar to advertised
Body: Slim with little body fat. Her boobs are supposed to be the main highlight but I find it just ok. Huge yes, but not as perky or well-shaped as I liked.
Massage: Meh. SN with shorts throughout
GFE: Meh

Very low in playability and strictly sticks to what is advertised. Any suggestions to do anything more got shot down instantly. Personally wouldn't RTM.

For the few MLs I visited so far
Boobs: 32D Xiaoxue > Emily (smaller but perky and well shaped) > spa qian qian > ki ki > shan shan

Just a few more other ML I'd hope to visit eventually to satisfy my curiosity.
Finally have the chance to visit Shan Shan and I am so attracted to her.

Looks: 9/10 look exactly like the video
Body: 8/10 Slim with nice boobs
Massage: 7/10 well I like her massage
Catbath: 7/10 its going thru the motion, dont feel shiok at all
Overall: 9/10 sometime it depends on chemistry, i think i click with her. lol
RTF: yes, reminds me of my secondary school gf.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
This one not considered landmine. At least not pui pui lao auntie. The pics got ps. Actual person village girl GND look.

Her room was messy. Bed also messy. I see already a bit sien. I had to visually inspect the bedsheet for previous bros' cum or pubic hair. Those worried about hygiene might want to rethink.

The worse part was she had this "sien" look. Not sure if she was tired or I not yan tao enough. And most of the time using phone. Before the deed, keep using phone. Do the deed also very commercial. Zero GFE. Felt like want you to cum fast. After cum, immediately used her phone. KNN.

No RTM.

YMMV.

Please up my points if you think this is helpful.
FR mostly accurate. Location in SLG is incorrect - hotel location is somewhere at the edge of Restricted Zone. But I find her body, boobs, and pubic hair incredibly sexy. Genuine SYT. But extremely poor work ethics and attitude. 30-min operator.
Old 16-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
FR mostly accurate. Location in SLG is incorrect - hotel location is somewhere at the edge of Restricted Zone. But I find her body, boobs, and pubic hair incredibly sexy. Genuine SYT. But extremely poor work ethics and attitude. 30-min operator.
Thanks - Is she FN?
Old 16-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
FR accuracy is a matter of subjective opinion.
I'm assuming you're saying that you almost had the same experience as mine.

GFSYT. Glum-Faced SYT.

I went over 30-min. Controlled my cum.
Maybe it also contributed to her sien face.

Quote:
FR mostly accurate. But I find her body, boobs, and pubic hair incredibly sexy. Genuine SYT. But extremely poor work ethics and attitude. 30-min operator.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Thanks - Is she FN?
Auto FN from beginning
Old 16-06-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Auto FN from beginning
Noted, thank u
Old 16-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Please go and try and come back here with your FR

Look out for the sien face

Lol

Quote:
Thanks - Is she FN?
Old 16-06-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Please go and try and come back here with your FR

Look out for the sien face

Lol
Bro, dare not already after seeing ur review. No point wasting $120 if the lady has no enthusiasm.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ahhh… How strange this is. - Got zapped for asking for the photos of Ai La.
Don’t worry about it bro. I realize that those who zapped are generally pathetic losers who have no real authority in life and can only exercise their so called power here, unless of course the zapped person is an OKT—in which case he fucking deserved it. The real bros here gave their real feedbacks and comments and yawned at whatever happened to their points and power. To whoever who are going to zap me, haha, you just self select to fit the description, idiots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1