The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-06-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Thanks for the CSI. Indeed, this girl is very cheeky, maybe she thought only ladies will browse her listing. Most if not all tops she showed were topless, as for porkies, only can tell when the materials are thinner.
eagle eyed bro
Old 02-06-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneysinkie View Post
Not zaogeng or naked but here we go(office senario).

Was in office yesterday and saw my colleague, Mei Yi, tipping her toes as she was adjusting something on the board. She was wearing black long pants, light blue sleeveless top that exposed her armpit. Her back was facing me.

I took this golden opportunity to scan her armpit. It was stubble, a few visible dots but overall still nicely trimmed.

I then purposely moved my chair a little back to see her armpit better. God wish i could sniff and lick her pits

While she was adjusting the board, the top got lifted up by her arms and the side of her right belly got exposed to me. Her obliques is thick and flappy and her stomach was round and flabby.

Her belly surprised me because she's not fat in figure but just skinny fat. My eyes glued at her belly for a good 30secs ish. The best part was her belly jiggled a little when she was erasing the board.

My little brother got hard fast and I spread my legs hoping she could notice it when she turned around.

My mind then ran wild with naughty ideas to get her to do things so she can accidentally exposed herself to me in the future
Nice share bro
Old 03-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshkev View Post
Today is my lucky day. Went back office and managed to see my colleague zao geng.
She's the youngest in the office, syt. Have been aiming her for very long and today finally got the chance.
My desk is facing the meeting table so when I saw them having a meeting, I purposely angle myself to a better direction.
Her white panties, make me steam early in the morning.
Notti boy peeping at a syt colleague zaogeng panties in office ...so shiok, white colour ...hehe...yes, usually these young gals like to wear light coloured panties

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-06-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Few days back while working,
One customer sat across me. Nit bad looking. Think in the early 20s.
Once she sat down, immediately spotted a white triangle.
Thought my eyes is playing tricks on me.
Went for a walk around the shop. Sit back the same place, still see the same white triangle.
Maybe i’m fooling myself or it is the reflection. Change angle, same.
Okay. She confirm ZG. After they left, i told me colleague ‘thank you for the treat’
Old 05-06-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Went for a walk around the shop. Sit back the same place, still see the same white triangle.
Okay. She confirm ZG. After they left, i told me colleague ‘thank you for the treat’
You need to see so many times to confirm. Consider getting a pair of specs.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Your customer ZG, you thank your colleague for what?
Old 05-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Pokkahontas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
This is most everyone hopes for
Confirm + chop
Old 05-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
Your customer ZG, you thank your colleague for what?
Cause is my colleague customer. Not mine. I’m just there to enjoy the show. 🤫
Old 05-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Enough said. Let’s the picture do the talking. 😏😏😏
Old 05-06-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Although not a ZG, but when she walk, her bra strap just keep playing peek a boo with me. Such a tease.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 5
Eroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I really like this one. Would be hard to contain little bro if sitting across from that!
Old 05-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 18
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

mine was about a year back.

back then used to gym since the restrictions mean i can't do anything much - was those crossfit type gyms and they had the unisex shower stalls (i.e. the shower stalls are individual but anyone can use). So it was like this for awhile.

One day, i noticed the side partition? or whatever it is that they stick to the cubicle was peeling off slightly.

Wasn't a big hole that you would notice - i think it was smaller than 2cm - & i only noticed because that one cubicle had a bright light so the line shone through. Curious, one day i just decided to look through and i saw this cute girl who usually does the same session as me in the next cubicle (she's a student i think in one of the local Unis because i heard the coach asking her if she's going to class after the session & one of the days i saw her wearing those uni t-shirts; she's not like sporty fit but is those slender slim types, about 165cm and maybe 50kg? her face is cute though with no pimples/acne and she looks good in bare face too).

The hole only could see partially so i recognised her hair & outfit she was wearing but not enough to see her strip.

The hole wasn't big so i had to move my body in a weird position to look to the side to see if i could see anything and wow, it gave me a decent view of the shower area & i managed to see her cleanly shaved pussy and her pink nipples really felt amazing.

I didn't want to linger too long in case other people think why im taking so long in the shower so i quickly went to wash up. Just when i was about done, i thought i heard a soft moaning. Curious, i quickly went back to look and the girl was now touching herself in the cubicle

Needless to say, i spent the remainder of the shower watching her get herself off & didn't finish my shower; only realised when i went out and saw there were still shampoo suds on my hair.

Unfortunately, about 2 months after that, they patched up the coverings since someone probably realised and informed them haven't been back since then also due to other reasons.
Old 05-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She definitely knew she was exhibiting ...did not even try to obscure the triangle with her bag!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 05-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 18
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
She definitely knew she was exhibiting ...did not even try to obscure the triangle with her bag!
agreed! or to try and cross her leg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1