The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Plenty. Just read through the various threads. Don't expect to be spoon-fed by reading a thread called Jalan Besar with all details inside.
Anyway, you posted in the wrong thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
can't find a jalan besar thread and the latest reference to it was on this thread so asking on here.

i recently try this Yu An Sheng foot spa in Jalan Besar. The massage bed is on level 2, curtain partition, no rooms. ML seems to be old milf type. During massage, the ML 'tear' the disposable shorts and massage my thigh but never go further even though i try to signal her a bit. No GQ was popped.

Anyone know where got good ml with gq in Jalan Besar?
Old 11-12-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Anyone try bella ? Quite pretty but got thick thigh due to ballet dancing.....she text me she working there two week ago....
she's so so. big fake tits. average service. but her dancer background really shows, can spread her legs damn wide
Old 12-12-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Confirmed this experience. Exactly as how bro MADABOUTMALAYS mentioned. She is really 40s chio. Great great service, even I fired away, she insisted I lie down and she proceeded with a massage all the way till times up. Honest work, massage wasnt half assed either.

Anyways this place is a gem, so must protect. if bro Madaboutmalays dont give it to you means not enough reputation ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:
Looks: 6-7/10 Milf
Body: 8/10 petite, shaved pussy
BBBj: 8-9/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes!

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.
Old 12-12-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Quote:
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.
Hi bro mind share your ctc
Old 12-12-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact Tia.
Old 12-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KoxlxB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha which Bella is this? Cause I also know a Bella with big tits but they don't feel fake
Old 14-12-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Has anyone tried Cherry from 153?
Old 14-12-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Updated post.

Last edited by ZhugeYaz; 14-12-2021 at 10:15 PM. Reason: ML doesnt like postings
Old 14-12-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the shop name n the Jxx full name
Old 14-12-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm for detail bro .. thank
Old 14-12-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi able to share ctc ,tia

Quote:

Ratings:

Old 14-12-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Confirmed this experience. Exactly as how bro MADABOUTMALAYS mentioned. She is really 40s chio. Great great service, even I fired away, she insisted I lie down and she proceeded with a massage all the way till times up. Honest work, massage wasnt half assed either.

Anyways this place is a gem, so must protect. if bro Madaboutmalays dont give it to you means not enough reputation ya.
Thanks bro. Glad you enjoyed it!
Old 14-12-2021, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
niteverk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couldn't sleep on Sunday morning... woke up 3am, and couldn't go back to sleep.
Decided to go out and try my luck.
Went to UPL stretch to try luck.
Reached about 4am, and planned to do one patrol sweep, before balik kamponging.
On the return sweep, a mama-san poked her head out to get me in. Was initially planning to run, as she looked... quite scary. But she did say she had many gals awake, so decided to take the chance. Also got chance to run anyhow.

Gal #1 at Recep had to be at least 50...Pass...
Gal #2 had a nice slender body with great boobs, but her face was so zhnged, it looked super weird... pass
Then S****a walked out, in a shiny red micro-dress and a body to die for. Mai tu liao.

Looks: 7/10 33 yo Milf
Body: 9/10 athletic, with abs
BBBj: 6/10

Found out S is a 33 year old lady who likes to gym, run and cycle. Her wechat is full of her in exercise attire, and on her bike.
Her body is like one of those fitness instagrammers, completely tone with 11 abs. Super solid to hold. Nice C cup, and a pretty face, although you can tell age is very slightly catching up.
Her massage was crap. She gave you the option for cbj or bbj, and her bj skills were OK bah. But the fs was quite something. Most gals would give up after a few minutes on top, but she was happy to ride me like her bike, action non-stop one. After 10 minutes, I had to get her off, or risk blowing right there. I think she was a bit upset that she had to stop. Haha
Thanks to her solidly firm ass, doggy was one of the best I had in awhile, before finishing off in missionary.

It's been awhile since I had a good one in sg, with most wg trying to get you off and go. This Gal fave me a one time good one at 4am Sunday morning. Certainly worth a revise later.
Dmg is 50 + 150.
Old 14-12-2021, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Went to this stretch looking for a chinese malaysian or local Singaporean. Walked around and wanted to go to my new found favourite green door shop, but at 9pm+ it seemed either unopened or undermaned. Didnt open door so walked down.

Most shops tried to swindle me into thinking their prc girls are Malaysian, speaking cantonese and all. Please, many provinces in China speak Canto, you dont fool me. So decided to wait and explore the area a bit. A lot of factories with some bars in them.

Went back to the green glass shop. Opened door! Saw a rather old looking but friendly receptionist. Asked her if she had local/Malaysian, she said yes but she isnt available, she can go call and enquire if a certain Axxxy is around. I trust this shop has great service so I just paid the entrance fee and decide to gamble on this. Was sent to a room and old receptionist brought a girl in. She said this isnt the Malaysian but would you accept her? I said no. This younger looking girl looks acceptavle (around 30?) but she looked unenthusiatic and lazy.

A few moment later, a very attractive lady came in, she was very sultry to me. She said “Axxxy isnt available today but the receptionist has very good service” I told her no, “I want you, are you available?”. She said “Sorry baby, I have a customer now, but trust me, the receptionist has good service. If she isnt good, next time you come find me. My name is Cxxxy.” She then placed my right hand on her bloody awesome feeling breast. And I went ZNNNG! Black magic liao. I said yes. Partly also because I was too tired walking around and old looking reception looked friendy and eager to please.

So recep went into the room and introduced herself as Jxx Jxx. On second glance, her face may not be attractive but there was something sexy about her. The fact that she was wearing a non existent dress that showcaswd her butt was also arrousing. So she is standard PRC lah. Claimed she is Taiwanese but I dont believe, neither do I care. I just want to see if she is any good.

Cut story short, her massage was genuine around 15-20min. Strong massage but because the bed isnt really a massage bed (no hole for the head) so it was a bit uncomfortable for my neck. Anyways I was later offered, Hand, Body or BBBj. I wanted to really fuck her by now as I’ve been staring at her ass as she massaged me so I said “Zuo Ai. Full.” She excitedly agreed.

I tell you. She has one of the best mouths I had ever felt. Her fake B2B enthusiasm was dwarfed by her skill with her tongue. ONE OF THE BEST BLOWJOB I HAVE EVER HAD. Ball sucking and all.

Raised my legs for AR position and she laughed it off saying “First time meeting you! Next time!” It didnt matter, I didnt need it. BBBJ went on for a bit and she eventually capped me and rode me.

The rest was just standard fucking and fucking and fucking. With really good JAV acting. She knows how to work her pussy. I completely forgot that she looked 50. Thats how good she was.

I doggied her hard man, before going to missionary and finish.

Good service. NOT SYT. Probably look like one of those aloof aunty at the handphone shop, which you weirdly want to up. RTF? To this shop yes. But there are so many to try.

Finished at about 1130pm, exited to the lobby and saw the full assortment of ladies including the AR milf I tried a few days ago.

I wonder if the lady boss in the red dress is available for service. She looks local malay mixed.
Can share contact number n the place
Old 14-12-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
she's so so. big fake tits. average service. but her dancer background really shows, can spread her legs damn wide
she still working there? agreed with you on her service. She got the tai tai milf look which i like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1