The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
raine

Old 24-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future
Re: Does anyone require any sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
I have, but will only be trading for other sets or OF Sets. Her vids cost about 30 USD each before GST.
why u wanna trade, some bros shared it for free last time
Old 24-05-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CaptainBulldog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have ruthelisec?
Old 24-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
limpdix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlimpdix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlimpdix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have, but will only be trading for other sets or OF Sets. Her vids cost about 30 USD each before GST.
she got leaked already.
google:
http://asianscandal.net/2021/03/15/ceecretly-onlyfans/
Old 24-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hihihoho is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

looking for an old set @rachel_lsh
remember seeing a screenshot of it.
anyone has it?
Old 24-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
why u wanna trade, some bros shared it for free last time
I'm the guy who shared, found the files uploaded on xscandals and got my stuff TOSed. Thread name was CNY Valentine's 2345 Giveaway

Evidence below:

Quote:
Good morning to everyone less Mak08,

As promised - reup from 0930H to 1000H.
Will just do normal links, since PMs are coming about how to use Base64.
For those who zap me for the timing and the time limit, too bad, get faster internet or be more tech savvy.

Bddy PPV vids
https://mega.nz/folder/SVcwSR7a#NFC1VO_yQFo1S57ZhD0pxg

Cecretly PPV Vids
https://mega.nz/folder/vcciBRyB#QAimATNJL6mjMWyckM-akg

XinniePPV
https://mega.nz/folder/icdgXZTQ#YTXHifbIwp7a4_UeWgwgWQ

NYP Nurse JiaJia
https://mega.nz/folder/eFdETTTZ#mp56AQ5rnWx4bQ0oHhoulA

$$$$$$$$$$$$_
https://mega.nz/folder/rINmnT6a#Q9_Yw9vLCPIFNtjc4hHkCw
Old 24-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
johnsmith1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I'm the guy who shared, found the files uploaded on xscandals and got my stuff TOSed. Thread name was CNY Valentine's 2345 Giveaway

Evidence below:
Can please share again bro? THanks
Old 24-05-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 14
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remember watching this series of video where the guy is always asking the girl if he's f**king her better than her boyfriend. He f**ks her in the ass in one of the video. Anyone have more of that?
Old 24-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:

Evidence below:
Hi bro, can PM me the link?
Thank in advance.
Old 26-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 12
chanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by transient View Post
I remember watching this series of video where the guy is always asking the girl if he's f**king her better than her boyfriend. He f**ks her in the ass in one of the video. Anyone have more of that?
that scdf rachel girl?
Old 27-05-2021, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
flyingwww is one of the Best!flyingwww is one of the Best!flyingwww is one of the Best!
Re: Does anyone require any sets

Any kind soul has Alicia Low complete set? I am looking for her threesome vids ( got one already).

Can trade with you some good stuff as long as yours are authentic and in original quality. PM if you have
Old 28-05-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

think i will revive this thread a bit..will be sharing 1 vid every monday wednesday and friday..because only these days i free haha

here is one: LINK

the first series will be CRV
Old 28-05-2021, 07:07 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
think i will revive this thread a bit..will be sharing 1 vid every monday wednesday and friday..because only these days i free haha

here is one: LINK

the first series will be CRV
thank bro alot

Target 14500 point
Old 28-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 18
purpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to behold

Anyone wants Jasmine Liu? Anyway, does anyone knows her real name / IG to share?
Old 29-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looking for yijia set, any kind soul?
Old 29-05-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 0
JasonNeo123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasonNeo123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasonNeo123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone into diana? Her insta is bbyemoji. Just gotten a set of her. It's legit with face and tatoo.. up my points first and pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1