The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 23-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icesmoke View Post
hmmm... if i can ever see Fiona Xie, Lynn Poh and Michelle Chia all naked having a lesbo show together... i wont know who to start with
simple....let them start with you first loh...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 23-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Lets see....

I wake up in the morning and the first thing I notice is a naked Fiona Xie in my bed... I start to fondle her and soon, she wakes up and my breakfast turns in to a full fledged passionate love making session. Full of zest, I make my way to work

Lunch time arrives, my phone rings and sexy Lynn Poh is on the phone.. she asks me to meet her at our usual RV point (The Ritz Carlton)... We check into the room and the minute the room door closes, we start ripping the clothes off each other... frenzied and lustful sex.... After a doubleshot, we wash up and check out .....

Back to work... time flies and it's already 7pm... oh shit.. my darling is waiting for me at the Top of the M.. I shut down my PC (better make sure i log out of SBF first) and make my way to the restaurant... Phew 7.30pm.. walked in and at my usual dinner table sits my lovely gorgeous princess Lisa Ang. She flashes me her dimpled smile and makes me go weak in the knees... we have our wine with our lovely mediteranean cuisine.. Feeling really great, we go back to my place and make passionate love. b4 we fall asleep in each other's arms....

Next day.. ground hog day! LOL

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 23-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hi5550 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, yesterday i watch the 9pm mediacorp show and shwo this scene that turn me very on!!

She Mei Zhen was attending the orgy parties and she was been drink by the guy by putting estasy into her red wine and she became so high and they fuck each other.

When this moment appear into my mind, i am thinking of one day i may also put estazy into some girl i met and make her high and fuck her high too!!!

Did any brother had this kind of thinking and feeling about this scene shown yesterday???
Old 23-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post
Lets see....

I wake up in the morning and the first thing I notice is a naked Fiona Xie in my bed... I start to fondle her and soon, she wakes up and my breakfast turns in to a full fledged passionate love making session. Full of zest, I make my way to work
Looks like bro Alphaville disagrees with my taste in women coz i got zapped.. but I do think the 3 women brings out different kind of emotions (passion, lust and romantic tenderness)...

No hard feelings bro alphaville.. Cheers!

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 23-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
simple....let them start with you first loh...
bro, why didnt i think of that.. ahahha
Old 23-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
Know_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnow_yr_role deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

personally have a thing for Ericia Lee, maybe cos of her CFM looks and killer dang dangs and tat Jamie Yeo also...got tat suck cock mouth...hur hur
Old 23-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wackymarky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jamie Yeo-BJ
Au Xuan - CIM
Abdrea Chow - FJ
Lynn Poh - Catbath

How abt that guys!
Old 23-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Looks like bro Alphaville disagrees with my taste in women coz i got zapped.. but I do think the 3 women brings out different kind of emotions (passion, lust and romantic tenderness)...

No hard feelings bro alphaville.. Cheers!
Bro Randyboy

I see you are displaying your soft side out here. Flowers, teddy bears, a bit of runny and wet chocolate before unleashing your inner sex maniac!
Old 23-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789 View Post
Bro Randyboy

I see you are displaying your soft side out here. Flowers, teddy bears, a bit of runny and wet chocolate before unleashing your inner sex maniac!
bro laodi..

sometimes sweet and tender can win the girl over ma!!! this way she will "fu fu tie tie" and reciprocate the good treatment.... ya?

Old 23-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro laodi..

sometimes sweet and tender can win the girl over ma!!! this way she will "fu fu tie tie" and reciprocate the good treatment.... ya?
Can. Just let me know when you got your TCS lobang then I try it out OK!
Old 24-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I saw Jamie Yeo on ESPN(soccershow). It makes me fantasize abt her.

How I wish she does a BJ for me. Seeing her mouth taste my cock.

But i really wonder does she do BJ?
Old 24-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I saw Jamie Yeo on ESPN(soccershow). It makes me fantasize abt her.

How I wish she does a BJ for me. Seeing her mouth taste my cock.

But i really wonder does she do BJ?
Old 24-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi5550 View Post
Did any brother had this kind of thinking and feeling about this scene
i was thinking if i am her, i would have called the police and he would be joining dr chee liao..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 24-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

felicia is my first choice.. she has the SYT looks that most guys would like...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1