The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
getlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
no 1 goin batam 14-17 nov?
Hi Bro, I'm free on 17-18. I went to bantam 2yrs ago, alone. Now wanna go again, just waiting to go with anyone. Pls let me know, if going. I'm 38 yes old. Ranks
Old 13-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rainbowlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

".......Just be cook and relax...don't talk too much then no one will know whats on your mind".

...hehehe...bro, I can be and am normally relax. But "cook"....hmmm...that would be rather painful I supposed

I will take you up on your offer and PM you on my trip there and we see what Batam got to offer
Old 14-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Now i can already spot an agent...

Good luck to all newbies.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

My summary for my trip from 5th to 8th of Nov 2014 is finally ready.

5th Nov 2014

Before my bad memory starts kicking in on my 10th Batam trip,i guess i better start typing. Just before 5th Nov,PMed the chosen 3 bros whom i think wont fly me aeroplane and agreed to meet up at 1115am at Harbour Front. And on that day,all 3 of them did turn up. We have Bro S,who have been to Batam twice but didnt have much of a good experience in Batam.Then we have Bro A and Bro B who are 1st timer to Batam. All of them are nice people from different walk of life and we self-intro ourselves,and proceeded to get our ferry tickets from ex. Prima Ferries who is now called Horizon Ferries.

(photo is originated from bro SBY's previous post few months ago)

Horizon Ferries (ex. Prima Ferries) now has a new Business Class seat in their booking category which cost S$48.00 + S$6.00 (or was it S$8?). If you do not wish to take the business class,you get the normal bottom deck seat,you dont get priority to alight from ferry 1st and the service crews are visually all Male. And paying S$6 (or S$8) extra gives you upper deck seats with sea view,with many crews welcoming you aboard (and off board too)and you will be served by all beautiful Indonesia female crews wearing traditional indo uniform like the SIA girls. No special service on board the ferry tho.(not too sure about off-board) But the seat was pretty neat,can lie-down type of seats ,more spacious and more leg space too.

Ok,back to topic...Bro A,B,S and me meet up and we all decide that business class not really for us for now (its their 1st learning trip after all,must not let them be too comfortable),so we skip it and pay S$48.00 for the lower deck seat which is still pretty comfortable as it was after all a brand new ferry,much better than the previous old ferry that Prima Ferries has. There is still 45mins before we need to check in,so we all find a place to smoke at Harbour front and at the same time get to know each other better. We finally check in ,boarded and in the ferry,i brief them whats to come and what to expect in Batam. All talks are mainly evolved around a more detailed itinerary and how to choose the right girl ,getting good service etc etc...

New Horizon Ferry leave late by 15mins becos Horizon allow only the Business Class payer to board 1st,only after all Business Class passenger boarded then the S$48.00 passenger can board and hence there was a big crowd just outside the ferry becos S$48 passenger is 10 : 1,meaning only few VIP and number of S$48 passengers way surpass the VIPs. Nonetheless,we still reach Harbour Bay on time as stated cos the new ferry is FAST,more stable with minimum turbulence during the trip. Business Class passenger also gets to disembark from the ferry 1st too,hence they also get the chance to reach the custom 1st. There is also a special queue counter at the Batam custom for Business Class passenger too,just like the VOA counter.

Out of Batam custom,our unreliable driver has arrived. I told him to wait a bit while we change some money 1st at the harbour Bay Money Changer, after which we head for Kaha for our rooms and then to Formosa Hotel. I think i am out of focus at the moment of time to the extend i forget to guide Bro A,B and S to the ex Prima Ferries counter at Harbour Bay to book their ferry back to sillypore.

We reached Formosa,try to get 4 rooms but 2 of it isnt ready,so we check into one of the good bro's room 1st,rest a little before heading to opp Formosa Money changer to change more money. After that we head to Meximo pub area to have lunch :

We had 4 bowls of handmade wan tan noodles and 5 drinks.At this point, I ask bro A,B,S to take note of the bill later,which turns out to be 111k.

Next we head to about 10 joints to pick the girls,i reminded them what to do in each joint or else they will sure become blur from seeing so several hundred girls in such short time frame. And for those who asked me where is MM Massage location...here it is (w/o showing address & tel) :

Even i tell the address or give OKT number to everyone also very hard to find,so in order to find it,you need to find New Berry 1st. New Berry is opposite Bali Hotel,beside New Berry is Indah2. On the way up the next block follow arrow on the pics above you will surely find MM. Remember,New Berry already half dead,and its a Banned Joint by senior bros here,book the girls there at your own risk. Remember,you need to be specified with the OKT about your needs from the girls in any joints ,especially so for MM.

End of our "shopping trip",Bro A got a girl from MM at 1.1m after bargained from 1.2m,i got a girl from MM too at 800k (which was later resold at 1.2m the next day),bro S pick a girl from Selina,bargained from 1m to 900k and bro B got one base on OKT recommendation from Goldbird at 800k. All 4 girls are classified as SYT from my point of view. We all request the unreliable driver to deliver the girls to us between 530pm to 6pm.

We were all back to Hotel around 4pm. Since we still have a bit of time before our "shopping list" arrive,and after some rest in the room...i took them for a mini walkathon from Formosa to Nagoya Hill Mall. As usual,i am the only one buying things from there...the mall's upward escalator brings all of us to a point where there is no way to get down,and that is where i show the way down. Before returning back to Hotel,took them to a provision shop behind Formosa to show the bros the shortest method to get themselves helmets,groceries etc etc.

By 530pm,all bros fall-in at my room,we had some small chat before the unreliable driver arrive at abt 545pm with our girls. Yes,all of them were send to my room,hehehe....and they all bring their own respective girls and return back to their OWN room until our roll-call time at 745pm,Hotel Lobby where i bring them for dinner. And i have no plans to see the bros i brought to Batam eats in the same place.

At 730pm,i am already at Lobby and i saw bro B already there with his girl. Immediately i check his rating for 1st round and he told me maximum he gave is 6/10,not fantastic and a bit disappointed. For me,it's 5/10...maybe becos i have a higher expectation due to my 9th trip last month which was 9/10. After about 5 mins,bro A came down with his girl...his score? A whopping 8/10....lol,and we all smiled. 745pm,bro S still not here yet,so we make a call from receptionist to his room to hurried him,hehehe....hopefully he isnt "half-way-thru"...lol. 5 mins later,he appears at lobby and well,his score is 0/10...was told "engine" havent started yet.

We have dinner at the zi char store near New Berlian and the reason why i bring them there is becos i need to show them where is New Berlian which is within walking distance from Formosa Hotel. Dinner for 8 person with craps,prawns,some shell-like stuffs,drinks etc and cigs cost 700k in our final bill. Lots of TCSS and around 9pm,we pay up and i bring them to the nearest provision store, closest to hotel so they know where to get their stuffs when they need to in the middle of the night w/o the need to bother one another.

After 930pm,everything is OTOT. And we decide to have row call and breakfast the next morning at 9am,and as bro S is heading back Sillypore on a 1245pm ferry,i decide for them not to take the FREE buffet breakfast at the Hotel but arrange to try the Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh. Have arrange the unreliable driver to pick us all at 12pm next day to Harbour Bay. We actually planned a massage session at Kings at 10pm,but they only have 2 girls available when we have 3 person going for massage,so we skip and went over to Bridge,worse still...they only have 1 girl. So we decide to walk back hotel and to try our luck next day. Relax and Linda were all closed then.

Next morning after the respective girls left around 8pm,all come meet at 9am for row call,breakfast at Mickey Mouse,cost 232k for 4. I think bro A's girl was the last to leave...lol...keep clinging to him and during row call,she is still in the room sleeping. At Mickey Mouse,we were all wondering why Disney never sue this shop since it started in 1979...lol.Upon leaving Mickey Mouse,bro A,bro B and me decide to go for massage we missed the previous night and bro S decide to go back room to pack up his stuffs to leave Batam at his designated time.

Bro A,B and me went to bridge massage,had our massage without the girls popping the GQ..lol. It's a massage place with occasional special,so will need to update the list again. Oh,wait....thx to bro SBY,i have my 1st massage in Batam over my 10 trips w/o using oil,hehehe...

Finished Massage,meet up the unreliable driver at 12pm and we see Bro S also waiting at lobby. Before heading to Harbour Bay,i show all of them that if in the event they forget to book their return Boarding Pass back to sillypore,they can always ask the Hotel receptionist to do it for them. Still,both bro A and bro B needs to be shown where the ex. Prima Ferries counter to collect their boarding is...and i did just that.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

6th Nov 2014

At 12pm,we head to Harbour Bay,see bro S off at the departure place from the Batam custom and off we head for lunch at Indo Rasa before heading for "shopping" AGAIN. Since yesterday we already been to practically all available licensed booking joint known in Batam,everyone already knows what they want,what's available and picking up the girls is not an issue to anyone anymore. My plan today was to choose the girl fast,and head to ex Vietnam Camp at Galang Island as early as possible. And this is when accident happens....it looks like bro A is going to have a diarrhea ,and i think its gonna be a bad one too. So i request the unreliable driver to drop bro A back to hotel with the company of bro B for an hour or so while me and the driver head to the nearest Pharmacy to grab some Po Chi pills (Chinese Medicine for diarrhea).

By the time i returned to hotel with the Po Chi Pill,bro A already have "2 rounds" with the WC...lol. Bro B and me make bro A take in 2 bots of the pills,make sure there are ample mineral water standing by before we both leave to help bro A pick the same girl who score an overall of about 8.5 the previous night with him. Tell bro A to call me if he is still not well.I also gave him the unreliable driver's number too. After which ,bro B and me head off to pick our girls before heading to ex Vietnam Camp while bro A rest/sleep in room.

This time round,we have all picked our girls from MM. I pick another girl different from yesterday at 900k which later turn out to be a disappointment, and at that point,saw the same girl i picked yesterday picked up by another guy at 1.2 mil...lol...which i only pay for 800k. Good for me ,but bad for that guy who picked her. So,bros reading this,plz be extra careful and NEVER TRUST an OKT in any joints.

Galang Island aka Ex. Vietnam Camp,took us 1.5 hours to go and another 1.5 hours get back. It was a very tiring trip for both bro B and me,and i guess its even more tiring for the unreliable driver.

Of the 4 places i wish to locate in Galang Camp,i only manage to find 3.

Below my quotes from previous time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Places in the ex Viet Camp i was hoping to see....

Tu Quan Am Pagoda

Statue of Goddess characterized Gung Shi Sha Pu (Goddess Kuan Im) are large, located on the outside. There is a prayer altar in front of the statue of the Goddess Kuan Im, where it is believed when praying at the altar will be given a soul mate (for those who have not paired), prosperity and tranquility in an attempt to settle down. As for children, will be successful in the study. By tradition, after the prayer is expected to throw the coins as an offering to the front of the statue of Goddess Kuan Im.

Statue of Humanity

In 1985 depicting the figure of a woman named Tinhn Loai Han, who was raped by a fellow refugee. Ashamed to bear the burden of being raped, she decided to commit suicide. To commemorate this tragic event, Humanity Statue was built in the location where the rape occurred. The statue was made by Nguyen Van Tuyen, a refugee who also sympathize with this tragedy.

Nghia Trang Grave

Here, buried 503 Vietnamese refugees who died of various diseases that they suffered for many months sailing the high seas. In addition, mental depression made them increasingly weak physical condition.

The Three Ladies shrines - Mi?u Ba C?

In the dangerous trip for freedom, the two sisters from a refugee boat had been repeatedly raped by pirates. When they came to Galang camp, the rumour kept spreading and worse, the boatmates and the barrackmates even looked down at them, instead of having pity for them. Unable to cope with the shame, the two sisters hung themselves on this giant old tree. The 2 shrines were built jointly to worship the two sisters. Later on, another girl from another boat suffered the same shame and did the same thing. Again, the third shrine was built to worship her.
I was unable to locate The Three Ladies shrines,hmmm....but due to the fact that much has happens during the day and my time plan for going to Galang Camp was mis-calculated,i would plan to go there again. Hopefully in my next trip there,i would have more time to dwell. This trip there to the places of interest in Batam was all rush and i cannot properly navigate the area well enough, hence I need to make one more trip to the same place again.

At the Tu Quan Am Pagoda temple,there are at least 200 tourist there,but i am the only one praying and making donation. Most were just taking photographs with one another,even at the place i put my joss stick. Cant blame them,they arent Taoist nor Buddhist.

At the Nghia Trang Grave,the Tombstone appears to be upgraded,and all look much better than what is shown on the above pics. They were all bigger and in white. My guess,relative of the decease must have visited them and call for new tombstone to be built. Hope they can all rest in peace.

As we have an appointment for the girls to be delivered to our room between 530pm to 6pm,i need to rush back to Hotel. When we reach Hotel,1st thing we do is to check up on bro A to see if he is still in one piece. Thank God,he is back to FULL POWER,hehehe...that means he's going to have double the good time with his same 8.5/10 girl tonight.

Around 6pm,all the girls arrived at my room where both bro A and bro B were already waiting. They all bring their respective girls to their room and await row call at 730pm Hotel lobby for our Dinner. I dont know if bro A and bro B has their round 1,but from the trip to Galang island which really tired me out,i skipped bonking and awaits row call. I was having some communication time via google translate with my girl. I was starting to feel unwell too,a little feverish due to the Vietnam Camp rain and the early afternoon rush,i guess...lol.

Nevermind that,we meet up at lobby at 730pm for row call. Bro B notice i was unwell and tho my initial plan was to bring both bros behind Happy Massage 8,open air food court for dinner,last min i switched it to a nearer one,the one beside Queens8933 instead. Cant remember how much was the dinner bill as i wasnt in my right head that evening. Hehehe...i didnt pay for the dinner...lol. Thanks bro A and bro B for buying me (and my girl) dinner.

After dinner,before heading to our room,bro A and bro B suggested they want to chill out in either one of their room,so we went to the previous provision store closest to Hotel to stock up on Beers etc etc. I didn't join them and thereafter i got back to my room to rest for a bit before initiating my 1st bonk which turns out to be disastrous enough to call OKT for a change of girl.

No bbbj,nevermind...no frenching,also nevermind...but the girl wear full clothing on (w/o bra and panties tho,but she got a thick full dress on and plan to wear it to sleep) and turn off light to bonk i also nevermind,lastly she complain i took too long to come when it is only less than 10 mins in total time...lol. It was about 1130 pm then,i just have to call OKT...and let her go where in the end he agree to make an exchange with a top up of 500k. I guess its just my bad luck for this trip...and just had to let this one go with a smile.

The procedure for exchange is :

1. Call the OKT (if you have remembered to get a name card from him upon payment)

2. Tell him/her which hotel i was from,room no.,name etc.

3. Tell him/her the nature of complain etc.

4. Usually an exchange at such late hour like after 8 pm plus will cost a top up for exchange ,and especially so if i already done 1 round.

5. OKT send a taxi driver/ojek/himself/another okt to my room with the exchange and i pay the variances.

I believe i have ask this question regarding the exchange procedure for a long time a few times in this thread but there was no real answers. So it is a good thing that i have a chance to personally done an exchange myself (after 10 trips to Batam) so as to have a 1st hand experience which i am sharing here.

The new girl came was good,i'd rate her a 7/10 since i only had 2 bonks from her. 22 year old,non-smiley face but has a super tight pussy which i can barely put 1 finger in it. All SOP service provided.My only worry,i might hurt her if i am not careful. In our conversation,she was suppose to be in the 1 mil category. Everything else thru the night went smoothly from there on.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

7th Nov 2014

The next morning,9am row call. Since both bro A and bro B never had the free buffet breakfast in hotel before,time to give it a try. After which everyone gets to chill out in my room for some brief reviews of our girls the following night and at 12pm our unreliable driver picks us all up to head for Harbour Bay to be back to Sillypore.

I decide to stay for another night since the day before,i had some good time with the new exchanged girl. After sending bro A and bro B off the ferry,the unreliable driver have to go for Muslim prayer and can only come at pick me at 1pm. Well,i have about 45 mins to burn here,so i head to Harbour Bay Mall to shop around and found a massage shop at the 2nd floor. Not bad in terms of ambience ,and at 80k/hr...i didnt try but that place is a ghost town,so they were having a 40% discount for customer who enters before 2pm. If i were to walk in,i guess i will be the ONLY customer they have. I like that but...time doesnt allow me to try this place at that moment of time. I got their name card tho.

Head for lunch at Indo Rasa with the driver before heading to MM to give the OKT a piece of my mind...lol. The girls were all looking for bro A and bro B,but too bad they were all gone. As i enter the place,i finally saw Sailor Moon girl,but she was booked by another Malay guy from Sillypore just before i stepped in. Slim-looking brown sugar with a pretty daring smiling face,gold hair with multi coloured split ends. Thats the original Sailor Moon girl,cost 1.2 mil...lol.

(she dress something like the above)

Anyway,i booked the same girl from yesterday night. Not the one that i reject,but the newly exchange one at 800k. The one i reject was not seen anymore.

The rest of my day was just shopping at Nagoya Hill Mall and then lucky plaza,then back to room to take a short nap while waiting for my girl to arrive. I was pretty drained from the 3D2N,and this is my 3rd night. So i arrange for dinner to be in our room ,after which i proceed for my 1st bonk. Then comes the drama....hehehe....its about 8.30pm and she's saying that she isnt feeling well (she's been coughing) and wishes to go back to joint....lol. At this point,i truly believe she is not well...so i called the OKT and told him to come pick the girl up,i think the OKT kind of shock at my calls and came down to my room personally. The OKT says if i want an exchange ,cost will be 600k top up...lol,i told him no way. Told him about the repercussion if i am w/o a girl tonight and the rest were just "salesman talk" between me and the OKT. Reminded him my number 1 priority in Batam,NO RUNAWAY.

In the end,i dont know what the OKT tell the girl,she decide to stay and not only her service standard didnt drop,it was even better. She no longer cough(as much),she ride like she is having her best orgasm and i think she even squirt quite a bit too cos some parts of the bed has some bigger than palm-size wet patches which i believe dont belong to me. From midnite to 7am,i think i only get to sleep for an hour or so. My rating for that night's girl is 8/10,just a little down from my 9th trip's girl which is 9/10. It is becos i didnt get a morning BBBJ wake up call before she left....lol. Still i tip her 200k before she left.

1st night tip was 100k + 20k as rating was 6/10,2nd night was 150k rating 7/10,3rd night 200k becos rating was 8/10.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

8th Nov 2014

I was totally drain out,but a bro who brought me to meximo pub to eat the handmade wan tan mee 2 trips ago PM-ed me from SBF and we agreed to meet up for breakfast. And off we head to Penuin Wet Market to eat the wantan mee at the legendary Bai Long shop.

(photo originated from bro Nescafegold's previous post abt a month+ ago)

Now that i know how to get to that place,i will be heading there for the Char Siew rice and the Fried Banana shop to eat in my next trip.(hard to get a seat there,maybe i might just da bao) Special Thanks to that bro who brought me there,i am sure you are looking at this right now. Thanks for the treat,and if fate allows,i would love to meet up with you again. And sorry for looking so stone that day,i was totally "drain out" by a sperm draining vampiress ...lol.

Back to hotel after eating,at 12pm,i checked out,the unreliable driver called,pick me up and i left for Harbour Bay.

In conclusion,i find out later that i have over spend a little in this 4D3N trip and didnt get to enjoy myself that much comparing it to running solo. Suppose to spend S$500 only,but went a little over board...lol,anyway i will be fine-tuning my next trip and hopefully ,it will be cheaper and better than this one.

At this point,i wish to thank Bro A,Bro B and Bro S for joining me in this trip.I believe they learned quite a bit of stuffs and in the near future,should not have any problem running solo on their own to batam. I also got to learn a lot in this trip too,the procedure of rejecting a girl after booking,the handling of a girl who wish to go back early to joint in the middle of the booking,the whereabouts of Penuin Wet Market etc etc, and most importantly,observing how the other bros pick their girls and thru sharing each other's experience also enhance my knowledge on how to almost guarantee to find a girl that'll give me a whopping good time in my next trip,hehehe...

Thank you for reading.

--------------THE END----------------

Side Note :

There are details like poor room conditions,water tap no water,black out,air con not cold enough and room change etc in the Hotel we stayed in. Basically all the girls want to go KTV,Disco,Pub and even want to take ecstasy etc not mentioned here,but was rejected by us. Again i need to emphasize this ,there is no such thing as a reliable taxi driver nor a good OKT.

2 more weeks to Dec,I will take this 2 weeks time to draw maps to places I been to in Batam (it'll be my homework),and after which I will start planning for my Dec 2014 trip. Currently I will be in resting mode and sourcing for more information. The list I have about all the cheonging places in Batam will only be updated every beginning of the month and they will be w/o name cards as it is likely to breech the forum's advertising rules. Meantime I will still continue to keep tabs and collect the good information in this thread to be update later on the list at the beginning of the month.

I apologize to anyone whom i have cause inconvenience to.

Special credits :

1. To bro SBY1 for his info on Horizon Ferries's Business Class seat and photo in this thread.

2. To bro NescafeGold for his info on Bai Long Wan Tan noodles shop and photo.

3. To bro Newyorker on being the 1st to share about Happy Massage 8 in this thread.

4. To bro Black Page who 1st sound to me in this thread about MM massage.

All info shared in this summary are of my personal experience and FOC to all for sharing purposes only.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

Hahahaha. That's one reason to cheong alone. Unless the friend is someone you know

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

Where where where?
Old 14-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ch_chua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Bro nono,I like ur field report super detail...after reading machaim I'm the one who go batam....enjoy reading,thanks.Hopefully got chance to go batam with you.))
Old 14-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Bro Nono,
Many thanks for your detailed thread..
I am a freshie for batam, really wish to join an experience and caring bro like you.
Would love to join you in next trip please.... Like Dec...
appreciate in advance...
Old 15-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LimitSk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

New Horizon Ferry leave late by 15mins becos Horizon allow only the Business Class payer to board 1st,only after all Business Class passenger boarded then the S$48.00 passenger can board and hence there was a big crowd just outside the ferry becos S$48 passenger is 10 : 1,meaning only few VIP and number of S$48 passengers way surpass the VIPs. Nonetheless,we still reach Harbour Bay on time as stated cos the new ferry is FAST,more stable with minimum turbulence during the trip. Business Class passenger also gets to disembark from the ferry 1st too,hence they also get the chance to reach the custom 1st. There is also a special queue counter at the Batam custom for Business Class passenger too,just like the VOA counter.
From what I know there are only 4 timings per day for the VIPs and Business class? 9.40am, 1.30pm, 5.45pm and 8.40pm, meaning for the new fleet of ferries, 30 minutes to reach Batam? That's fast
Old 15-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mopyboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam FL or Agent needed

anyone has batam OKT contact can pm me? usually staying in nagoya or at harborbay.
Old 15-11-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mopyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros here have OKT contact in batam can pm me? in batam now and will be coming back within next 2 weeks.
Cheers
Old 15-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A friend was there for some business and went him for 3days 2 night.
1st day visit the octupus health center. The PRO not bad looking very friendly trying to date her out but she say only go shopping ktv but no disco. Me and my friend took gold class girls. My girl is not that bad but my friend complained abt her girl not mechanical and not much if service. Pay about 860000 per girl.

At night went to harbour bay eat seafood pay about 500 for 2 crabs,steam fish kangkong and onion eggs. Then went to m1 ktv.. Put a room and two girls spend about 2600000 for the room and liquor. My friend took a chinese speaking girl pay about 1.3 mil. I was too drunk so did not tabao.

sent my friend to batam center back to singapore. Visit the mega mall and then bcs mall for some shopping then went to a few joints and then pick up a 30+ girl from sedonna. She told me on friday not much chinese and malay customer but many indians customer visiting the joint. Service was not bad will take initiative in bed.

That is my 3 day 2 night 4th visit to batam.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread