The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
pistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pump Cashier to PUMP u Dry ( massage juagen or FJ )

Hi to all bros out there! I am a newbie here , my first in a starting thread ! found this FL and had first blood . She is inexperienced in FL so please treat her well and teach her well cos i will sure rtf her .

First of all , her background ! Just came to singapore to work in certain petrol station to work as PUMP cashier ! now still understudy permanent night shift . She is from Harbin CHINA . young milf mid twenties ! Still very gong gong about going around and about in Singapore .

How i meet her ? of course at the petrol station la . but i will not disclose where . Chatted her up when i went to the station to grab cigarettes after trip to BS , actually I'm regular at the station so she has seen me many times but we never talked . I am the type of person who is into guai guai decent innocent look so was smitten by her and was a bit horny cos at BS never cum although got bbbj and hj . Kena Guards Turnout by Guard Commander WIFE at home so rushed home without clearing my load . Cork itchy next morning , grab my golf bag told my wife got early tee off and off i went to the station (Saturday-no work). When i reach there she has just finished her handover and was about to go home . i invited her for breakfast , SHE AGREED ! YES ! hopped into my car and off we went to nearest KOPI TIAM . Chatted with her over breakfast , very chatty and friendly lady . TCSS , she mentioned was a professional masseur in china ,came to Singapore because of $$$$ . I suggested since she can massage can part time when she free . well one thing lead to another , ended up in h81 with me striped naked while she got ready in the bathroom to massage me !

She improvised as she was not prepared . She came out of the bathroom in her matching fiery red bra and panties cos a bit difficult to massage with her jump suit on ! told me she will used body lotion instead cos no oil with her . well , who cares my little bro was aching not me so i asked her to start . Gave me a good firm rub down with good emphasis , covering me with towel at the parts she finish like those trained masseurs .It was relaxing and soothing .I never roam cos i dun know what i will get nor i wanted to frighten her so i let her make the first move ! mentally i told myself if don't get it go GEYLANG loh .Finally asked me to turn around and was rewarded at last ! asked whether i want my veins to be massaged ! That brought on the topic of extras ( you should know what la !!) She told me that she is alright with it after we nego price . Of course ! I WANT TO PUMP THE PUMP CASHIER ! cos I FULL TANK of sperm !

We proceeded to shower together ! her good complexion , fair smooth skin is always a turnon ! was rock hard before i got into shower with her . She shyly chided me for being so gan jong ! Well the rest you bros should know , and i will not go into details but will break it down in brief below . Actually this FR took me two hours to write cos i have to reference my bros threads and learn how to write a proper one .

Stats

Name : Qian Er (倩儿) PRC
Looks : 7/10 demure and durable . grows on you especially with her sweet voice!
Boobs : 32B firm and just right!
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 43Kg slim and well proportional figure
BJ: 6/10 ( becos capped ) hope Bros will help me sycho her into BBBJ
FJ: 8/10
Frenching : No yet authorised !
Deep Fingering : Not yet authorised !
Light Fingering : Yes. But not too aggressive.
Painting : Yes with responsive approval !!!!
Massage : 8.5 ( Trained in China )
Jua gen : skip it this round ! will try this weekend .
GFE: 9/10
Pics : will take and post when i rtf her this weekend .

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70
Massage with FJ $100 ( 1 shot )

Please Note

I am sharing her contact . Not a OKT ! anything please nego with her not me !

She needs money as she just came to singapore . but will only do this for two months . So try her before she stops!

She is working night shift and need her rest so she will take on limited number of bros per day unless its her off day . Best to advance book as her last slot is 9pm .

I will share her contact with all BROS with power or bros that have FR first .

She is PRC , so please communicate with her in chinese when you call or sms. Also she is willing to serve Chinese BROs only .

She is staying now in AMK and still not familar with singapore roads . Will travel to limited places only . Now she limits herself to K81 and B81 area .

To all BROS i release contact to . Be gentle with her as she is very very new to FL . Don't scare her out of this line !

Room and Condoms not provided !

It is a sin to put it in, but it's a shame to pull it out.
Old 23-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
holyone80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pump Cashier to PUMP u Dry ( massage juagen or FJ )

Finally got a something different gem liao. Good Find Bro...Waiting for your contact...
Old 23-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
superbadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperbadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,can u kindly pm de ctc.thks a million
Old 23-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DAREMON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her contact.. Thanks
Old 23-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.
Old 23-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good. I had a "thing" for the pump attentant near my place..

Maybe I should check her working hours too...

In the meantime.. can share?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

pistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all bros who have just got her contact .

IF she doesn't answer your calls immediately , please sms her with you name stating who intro you and timing that you prefer and where. she will return your calls or sms ASAP as she might be resting . she is new to FL and is working at night so please be patient with her . I have told her what is expected of her but she still need the guidance of BROs here .

And if you are free to fetch her by all means , she still blur about travelling around singapore .

The most important thingy is that I am not her OKT . just sharing as this is my first thread!

Old 23-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At last the petrol pump gal is out after weeks of "brewing"... hopefully this will inspire more "pump professional" to join in this FL trade and most importantly keep the "petrol prices" low

I am also "brewing one" but she is a tough nut to crack. Other bros if pump petrol open-up and share your target to TS. He may be able to seal the deal... hurray ...

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 23-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Nice work bro. Camp here to wait for her photos.
Old 23-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

Okie, thanks bro. Jus mes her but she only reply once then slience liao
Old 23-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAREMON View Post
Okie, thanks bro. Jus mes her but she only reply once then slience liao
patience lah...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

OOh.. Thanks for your reminder, I will be waiting patiently for her reply..
Old 23-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

TS,

I gues Qian may be overwhelmed by SMSes and calls. So please moderate ctc giving and check with her later how she is coping

Wun want to lose a gem rite?

Old 23-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow bro, u sure bo, u go pump petrol also can find this kind of lobang, hahaha ... maybe one day, even the hawker auntie can be FL also hor
Old 23-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNDrink View Post
u go pump petrol also can find this kind of lobang, even the hawker auntie can be FL also

Bro , you might never know ! Nowdays a lot of hawker stalls are man by PRC also !!!! some are quite yummy too!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
overwhelmed by SMSes and calls. moderate ctc giving
Wun want to lose a gem rite?
Thanks for the reminder BRO aczeta76! still have a lot to learn !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1