The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face story: Do you know what is your wife doing after 7am?

Hi readers.. I was reading the TNP last Sunday.. and saw this caption.. althrough it was about gambling.. but first thing came to my mind were cheating sex..affair..adultery.... haha.. anyone have the similar thoughts? Or just mine personal fantasy. .

Hope I will get reader mind spinning. . Do comment and input..

Story start tonight. .. stay tune..
Old 21-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: story: Do you know what is your wife doing after 7am?

Apply only to wives who do not need to work? It seems like a self-answering question. Most of us are headed to the office, or preparing to, after 7am on a weekday and on weekends for some.
Old 21-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

I think TS is telling us stories about some wives will start their cca...

chop place first.
Old 21-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
PeaceWithin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well... they are human... and I'm sure they do get bored... day after day of solitude...

My contributions on SBF:
My One and Only 3some experience
Old 21-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

TS, u already have some threads talking abt stay home mum's cca.
Why never finish those stories?

U having this fantasy of being cuckold or are those your real experiences?
Old 21-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
TS, u already have some threads talking abt stay home mum's cca.
Why never finish those stories?

U having this fantasy of being cuckold or are those your real experiences?
My first story : adventure of housewife. .it was end with gary forgiving alice..in case u didnt notice.

Second story : story of SHM.. it is ongoing...yes it is linked to my first story.. written on alice prospective... more juicy for reader...

Third story: i am write witb sone twisted. ... haha..

Yes..cuckold is one of my dark fantasy. ..will never happen real life...not common in our society.. but these taboo make nice reading fantasy for some..

readers choice I guess...stay cool bro..
Old 21-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

coolguy71, your stories have plenty of imagination! thumbs up!
Old 21-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ah_heng81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

6am :Wake up
6.30 am : Get kids ready for school
7am: Go with me send kids to school
7.30am : Go breakfast with me
9am : Start Work
6pm: Finish work wait for me
7pm : Go pick up kids from parents home & Dinner
8pm: Home sweet Home

Boring life right ...
Old 22-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_heng81 View Post

Boring life right ...
Yah boring, that's why you are here right!
Old 22-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Samster

We can spice it up..

Modified from ah heng post....

8.00am:quickie with me before work
1130am:early lunch date.. sneak to meet lover
1200noon:car shake..lover want to meet tonight
1pm:return to office..
9pm:fake urgent matter in ofc.. sneak to meet lover
10pm:check in hotel81
12mn:reyurn home.. roll in bed with me

Hehe..typical day for wife...right ...

just for fun.. dont be offended..

with some imagination...but all fantasy. .

Last edited by coolguy71; 22-10-2013 at 07:29 AM. Reason: spice it up
Old 22-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
We can spice it up..

Modified from ah heng post....

8.00am:quickie with me before work
1130am:early lunch date.. sneak to meet lover
1200noon:car shake..lover want to meet tonight
1pm:return to office..
9pm:fake urgent matter in ofc.. sneak to meet lover
10pm:check in hotel81
12mn:reyurn home.. roll in bed with me

Hehe..typical day for wife...right ...

just for fun.. dont be offended..

with some imagination...but all fantasy. .
Like that i stuck at home with the kids ar ???? Cannot !! I demand you modifiy one for me !!! LOL
Old 22-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Yah boring, that's why you are here right!
Sounds boring but watching the kids grow up is fun . When my elder boy was just born and i started out this kind of life style ya, i was really bored to death .
I'm here more to talk cock and relax . Am i bored ????? Maybe... haha
Old 22-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

Thank you reader... here is my story...

--------------------------1st installment----------------------------------------

Esther

The morning sun just started to show from sky behind the clouds... birds are crisping from the tree above.. I am walking along the road path home after seeing my kid on to the schoolbus.. it is 7am.. just like many other mummy.. we have just started our morning by sending our husband and kids off to school and work....and we got the whole morning to ourselves alone..

This morning my husband (Sam) and I again had another heated argument...i dont know why we argued... he doesn't seem to able to appreciate my opinion...always give me negative remarks.. i am getting tired talking to him.. if not for my son(John) i would have divorce Sam long time.. Why couldnt' Sam be more like Terry? .. Terry is so attentive to me.. listen to me and letting vent my anger.. he is so strong in bed.. he know how to please me.. treating me feel like a woman.. Terry is my ideal man.. but he is married to this stupid woman who dont know how to appreciate him.. lucky me....And he is my neigbour... my lover..

I still feel frustrated and anger after the exchange with Sam.. but in a minutes time.. i will be in my own secret paradise.. in my lover arm... my Terry...He can make me forget all the frustration... oh i need him..

Along the corridor i walked pasting the familiar doors which i have walked by for the last two months...this walk along the corridor has been something i looked forward to every morning...if adultery sex was an addiction...i am willingly by an addict... finally i reached the unit.. #08-XXXX.. i can feel my heart beating faster with anticipation on what i will soon going to get..my heart beating was so loud i thought his neighbours might hear it.. although i know what i will be doing when i go thru that brown door... but i am still so excited that i am going to do it again.. and again.. the forbidden and immoral act is too much lure for me..the thought of risking so much and going against Sam has given me the strength to do this.. oh.. how i hate Sam... i really dont know why i marry him in the first place...

I knocked on the brown door.. i can hear the knocking echo in the morning sound.. as if the whole estate know i am going to be fuck by someone other than my husband.. and i wanted it to happen...My 32C breasts heave up and down in my t-shirt as i breathes heavily.. to have more oxygen on my system before i fainted..although i have done that so many time till i lose count.. i still worry i will get caught.. as i know the door again .. i looked left and right the corridor just in case.. however i didnt notice a red light on the ceiling facing the door just two units away...

'KNOCK KNOCK'

The door opened there stood my Terry behind the door, he looked out the door to glance if anyone notice his lover , me is visiting again.. He stood back letting me enter his unit...I enter his unit and shut the door behind me..as i bend to remove my shoes..i can feel Terry behind me..so close.. oh.. i know he wants me too... i stood straight up he is already behind me.. i can feel his hardness on my ass crack thru my jeans.. i pauses waiting for his next moves...

Terry takes his lips close to my ear and lightly blows his hot breath then whispers lightly nibbling them, ''You know what I'm gonna do to you?'' he asked huckly..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other story....

story of a SHM

story of housewife adventure
Old 22-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

wow great start!
Old 23-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

From previous :

Terry takes his lips close to my ear and lightly blows his hot breath then whispers lightly nibbling them, ''You know what I'm gonna do to you?'' he asked huckly..

--------------------------2nd installment----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i shivered at his touch and hot breath.. i feel my soul being hooked away.. as i tries to move away from him but is unable to move any muscle... as if i was control by him... he then take my ear lobe in his mouth and starts sucking. Terry know what i love.. he know my body better than anyone.. even Sam dont know that much... as if Terry know which string to pull ..to give me the new sensations .

Me :"Uhhh... what are you doing to me?.... dont stop... ," i cries in a low voice as Terry gently bites my earlobe between his teeth, lightly scraping it. ...giving my the sensation i never feel with Sam.. oh the useless Sam...Terry then wraps his muscular arms around my body caressing my stomach from inside my t-shirt with his big hands moving them in a circular motion.. this cause me to suck in my breath.. it is not helping me to relax.. instead i feel a warm sensation building up between my legs.. oh it is so good... ican feel the warmth of his hard body pressed against mine . Then he brings his right hand up from my stomach and grabs my 32C left breast inside my t-shirt... squeezing , feeling the firmness .. and pinching my nipple...with his right hand grabbing my breasts... his left hand goes south into my jeans ...

Me :"ohhhh. noo..... " i cries .. the feeling is so sensational... to know Terry want me as much as i need him....

i places my hand over his hand which is trying to go to my treasure, i can feel his finger roamming over my trimmed pubic hair then he caressed my pubic mound. He then sucks on my neck .. i instinctly throw back my head.. let him more access to my neck...as his hands play with my breast and pussy mound for a while.. He goes further south and makes contact with my wet slit, he moves his hand up and down my slit spreading my wetness all over my pussy.... i was all wet.. and soaking my panties long before he reach my pussy... oh.. what take you so long.. my pussy is waiting you....Terry....

Terry : "You're wet. Very wet... you want me so much??...," he whispers in my ear. He is bad.. he know i want him.. still asking rubbish...

i moaned loudly and bucks my hips against his hand as he rubs and twisted my clit with his thumb and inserts a thick finger in my heaving wet pussy ... he is enjoying the heat of my tight moist hole as he continue to talk dirty into my ear.. as if he want to hypnotise me .. brain washing me with his lustful words.. .

Then he withdraw his hands.. and pull off my t-shirt over my breasts and pulls my lacy black bra cups off revealing my 32C ample bosom and erect nipples to the cool morning breeze. He starts kneading my tits, massaging them and pinching my nipples, twisting them as his left hand goes inside my jeans again and works its magic on my pussy with his fingers and thumb alternating .. it feel so good as if his hand has return to his rightful place.. it feel right..

Then I feel my first orgasm of the day by his finger and thumb thrusting inside my tight wet pussy. Sensing my orgasm he hug me tightly and sucks on my neck increasing the pleasure and intensity of my orgasm. I moan out aloud.. i closed my eyes.. and my mouth open in order to take in more oxygen.. but Terry covered my mouth with his mouth.. and frenching me.. this make me more breathless... till i feel fainted.. i could only lean on Terry.. with no strength to resist him even if i want to...

Terry then started to unbutton my jeans and pushes it down myr thighs , he feel and caress my silky smooth thigh as he help to remove my jeans. Next He pulls my soaking wet panties down and he grabs my ankle and remove the clothes from the feet one by one. Leaving my jeans on the floor.. he took my panties.. and hold it to his nose to smell... then he lick the area my pussy was... i watch him doing it.. i can imagine him licking my pussy instead.. i shivered...i stood naked by the main door after he removed all my clothing...

Terry:" Let go to my bedroom.... " He hold my hand and guide me to his room.. i can see the bed he share with his wife.. it is still unmake.. with his wife nighties still on one side of the bed..

I sat on the bed ...and run my hands over her nighties.. i still can feel the warmth ... and i feel a bit jealous to know she got to spend the whole night with Terry.. i wish i were in her place... then a playful thought flashed in my mind.. playfully i slip on her nighties ...and pretend i was her... Terry was busy removing his clothes.. when he turn around.. he was surprise to see me sitting on the bed with his wife nighties... i was pleased can see he is very turn on by my playful action..

Me:" Ah dear.. why you look at me like that??.... i scare ...." i purred sexily.. tempting Terry.

Terry:" Hmm.. Esther dear.. you looked so good in Mandy nighties.... oh.. i wish you are my wife.... Mandy never make me feel so alive... " Terry confided his thoughts to me... i was so pleased to know i turn him on more than his wife.. i feel i have score...yeah 1 for me zero for Mandy..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other story....

story of a SHM

story of housewife adventure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1