The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

anyone visited VIP and Mei Hua from Ratchada lately?
wonder how is it, havent visited that place for almost 1 yr
Old 01-03-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Pocketrocket,

Have fun... don't forget to wear a raincoat!!! If you visit Orient Massage, Please say hello to my friends, Som and VISA!

Ok...I will brother I might got 2 stopover in BKK next mth...So can give them 2 a go. You have a fantastic weekend brother
Old 01-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Snowwolf,

Since you're a young and handsome guy, all the girls love you in Bangkok. I'm envious of your techniques and the way you meet girls, they all love you to death! Is your tunnel big and sore? Ha ha ha ha ha he he too!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Kizz,

Kizz my ass! just joking. The best and cheapest Massage in Bangkok is Hutthasat Massage located in Washington Square. Hatthasat Massag is directly accross from Soi 22, Angel Massage. Their rate is 260B for two hours.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

Etet88,

Heres my ranking:

Best gel/lotion Massage:
1. Orient Massage (Som, VISA and Aree)
2. Angel Massage
3. Pink Massage

Best Oil Massage even though girls are not that attractive:
1. Tulip Massage (Hands down no place in Bangkok can beat their service)!
2. Cafe Biwa (actually it's soapy but excellent service with average looking girls.

Best Soapys:
1. Nataree (mattress body massage is still the best)
2. Catherine
3. Colonze II & Bangkok Cozy

Best Gogos:
1. Rainbow IV
2. Rainbow 1
3. King Castle I & II
4. King's Corner, only for shows, never barfines girls or ladyboys!

Best FL pickup:
1. Thermae Coffee Shop
2. Beer Garden

Good luck

Old 01-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Pocketrocket,

Be very careful when you go to Bangkok, nex month! You don't want to go there during Songkran Festival and get bombed with dirty water and powder. Otherwise have fun and if you visit Orient Massage, tell Som, I shall visit her during end of June!

I stand corrected, are you going to Bangkok during month of March or April? If you go during March, it's fine no water fights!

Old 01-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Hey bros,

Was in Pink Massage yesterday night. Chose the nuru nuru massage.

FR
Girl :Mai (Chinese looking gal) Extremely friendly...can speak chinese too!
Looks : 7.5 / 10
body : 8 / 10
boobs: 7 /10
nuru nuru massage : strip everything (Yes! everything to massage you)
Very playful and willing to do anything to please you. Only work part time there cos schooling.

Comparing to some girls that I have met....those not so co-operative....highly recommended.

If you tried and find good....pls up my pts....thanks
Old 01-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccl69 View Post
Hey bros,

Was in Pink Massage yesterday night. Chose the nuru nuru massage.
Hi bro. May i know where and how to get to this Pink Massage? Whats the rates there like?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Snowwolf,

Since you're a young and handsome guy, all the girls love you in Bangkok. I'm envious of your techniques and the way you meet girls, they all love you to death! Is your tunnel big and sore? Ha ha ha ha ha he he too!

The last I heard...It was a little sore. LOL

Quote:
Pocketrocket,

Be very careful when you go to Bangkok, nex month! You don't want to go there during Songkran Festival and get bombed with dirty water and powder. Otherwise have fun and if you visit Orient Massage, tell Som, I shall visit her during end of June!

I stand corrected, are you going to Bangkok during month of March or April? If you go during March, it's fine no water fights!

Oops! I meant to say in Mar...So no water bomb for me
Old 01-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
anyone visited VIP and Mei Hua from Ratchada lately?
wonder how is it, havent visited that place for almost 1 yr
Asked Norice & Knowntender!! (also Bluedragon, ..)
Becos of the waiting for the two - I hv to take an easy way out too - ended up a spent-force when I walked out of VIP. The damn chio ger (speaks good Mandarin surprising!) - damn, damn good..

U know - this session & the earlier one was just 1 hr apart & I'm dried just within 5mins!!... Damn good kungfu.... I'll remember that lass! When I next rtn, I wud conquer her again, again, again...again...(repeat that 5 more times..)**

** oops..forgotten about my Baht limit..haiz..got to earn more first...

soon it will come...
Old 01-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
...if you visit Orient Massage, tell Som, I shall visit her during end of June!

Bro...I checked the OM site again and in the link where you click on the ladies, I can't help but notice there's a very slight alteration...There's a picture of a peach, followed by "Anal OK"...Pls enlighten me
Old 01-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Oh! Forgotten to add the PEACH link...Sorry
Old 01-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pocketrocket,

Songkran will be on the 2nd week of april around 12-15 .
haha i'll be there too but 1 week later! prolly just missed the bombings :P
Old 01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Babu_singh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Songkran period is actually quite boring, many puying go back
Old 01-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

You neber know my friend...The locals might continue to target the unsuspected foreigners

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread