The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tarma viet girls Felicia and michelle..(SYT!!)

All pms replied too..

Cheers..
Old 25-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thonglorsoi10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, can't get ya cuz yr inbox full again. Popped ya an sms ths morning but no reply from ya, maybe cuz I changed number. Pls chk yr sms or clear yr inbox so I can send u my new number. Wan a session today asap.
Old 25-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
stanley ho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros,

Firstly, thank you Kynky/staff for attending to my impromptu request. Managed to secure first slot this morning and so heres my opinion on these girls.

Been scouting around for viet girls for some time, but realised there aren't many around except for JC and GL, which is too 'open' for my taste. Been spotted a few times. Anyway, this pair came in at quite a good time for me and my mojo.

I concur with what bro Sony2002 stated about the hotel. Definitely top notch and discreet enough. Quite the norm from kynky so I will not say too much as well. On to the more important bits, the girls.

As I had the first slot, I was expecting lazy eyed and messed up girls. Was pleasantly surprised to be greeted at the door by two fresh looking girls. I reckon they must have awoke early and got all prepped up for work. This scored points as Im particular about certain things, example morning breath. The girls smelled good and clean. One more thing noted is that I appreciate the unedited pictures by kynky. The girls looked the same in real life, imo even better than the photos.

First impression. Both girls look very young and as described by kynky and other bros. Both are fair and very Chinese looking. Good complexion, especially Michelle which had pretty flawless skin.

The biggest difference is their size. Michelle is more fleshy but definitely not fat. Felicia is very small in size. I could easily lift her up and do a FJ. A good combo to let bros savour different flavours at one go.

Anyway, I chatted a tad with them when I entered the room using my limited viet vocabulary, which is improving by the way. They sat beside me and hooked my hand, one on each side. Felt like having two girlfriends by my side. Decided not to waste time and proceeded to bathe. I like to bathe alone so I can't comment on the Bath. After I finished bathing, the girls went in to shower together. This I enjoyed. I stole peeps at them bathing together and was quite a turn on for me.

On the bed, Michelle is the more active one. She started to give me a catbath and suck my nipples, while Felicia followed to kiss my neck. My errected tool suddenly felt two hands grabbing it and gently stroking it. Very pleasurable to have two hands shaking my head.

After some foreplay, I requested to be capped. I asked both of them to be in doggy position side by side. As I doggied one, I gently fingered the other one. Both girls are wet and odorless. They have nicely trimmed pubic hair so I was tempted to put my tongue in as well. Unloaded my first shot in Michelle after 20 mins or so.

Second shot it was time to be fair to Felicia. Old man backbone not so good so I requested her to be on top. This is where I got a good grab of her boobs. A good handfull, especially for her size.I like the way she rode up and down, feeling was very nice. Most other girls I tried only ride on top and 'vibrate' which personally dosen't have much sensation for me. As Felicia pounded my tool, I was busy grabbing her breasts and frenching Michelle. I came again after 30mins or so I think. Took longer than the first shot cuz tool abit tired.

Laid in bed after that to rest. I seriously salute those bros that can do 4 shots. 2 shots with these girls and Im literally 90% gone. Im sure previous bros must have done more than 2, because after my 2nd shot, they looked at me and asked why I stopped. I seriously could not do a 3rd shot even if I wanted to. Maybe age is really catching up with me.

Paid the girls, gave a small tip and left. Overall a very nice experience. With my improved viet language, I am beginning to enjoy them more and more. Hope to see new stocks soon and will definitely support again. Thanks bro kynky.

In Summary:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty SYTs for sure)
Body: 8/10 (Good combo of both, like the meat of Michelle, loved the boobs of Felicia)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight pussy as expected, wet. But I prefer totally shaven pussy)
GFE: 8/10 (Felicia gave more gfe, Michelle felt more like a fling type)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very accomodating. Did everything I asked them to)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Did not try for long as not a fan of blow jobs)
RTF: Yes for me
Old 25-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Zazem is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZazem is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

do they do AJ ??

I have been thinking about 1 gal doing bj another gal licking my asshole.

Sent me the contact too!

Thanks!!
Old 26-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a tarma session with them earlier in the evening, they were what the photos show them to be just that michelle is a little fleshy. And yes, the hotel was good like what other brothers mentioned.

I went in and took off my clothes and felicia went to bath for me, cleaning me up for the action. I couldn't speak viet so there was a language barrier between us but oh well, still got the job done

michelle happens to have more initiative and she'll come around and arouse you while felicia leans towards the shy type. michelle is wild in cow girl, she'll rock you silly!
Felicia is real tight, like doing a young school girl. Love her look when my tool entered her, real cute! Oh! have to mention that felicia is real hardworking, always trying to stimulate me.
Both girls are accommodating to any position that i wanted, which is a plus point!

All in all, it was quite a satisfying session just that i feel i lacked the chemistry with them.

Looks wise: i'll give a 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 for both, both make a good combi
Attitude: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 by felicia
FJ: 8/10
Old 26-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazem View Post
Bro,

do they do AJ ??

I have been thinking about 1 gal doing bj another gal licking my asshole.

Sent me the contact too!

Thanks!!
Sorry bro..they don't do AJ..Pls PM me your ctc..

Cheers..
Old 26-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley ho View Post
Hi fellow bros,

Firstly, thank you Kynky/staff for attending to my impromptu request. Managed to secure first slot this morning and so heres my opinion on these girls.

Been scouting around for viet girls for some time, but realised there aren't many around except for JC and GL, which is too 'open' for my taste. Been spotted a few times. Anyway, this pair came in at quite a good time for me and my mojo.

I concur with what bro Sony2002 stated about the hotel. Definitely top notch and discreet enough. Quite the norm from kynky so I will not say too much as well. On to the more important bits, the girls.

As I had the first slot, I was expecting lazy eyed and messed up girls. Was pleasantly surprised to be greeted at the door by two fresh looking girls. I reckon they must have awoke early and got all prepped up for work. This scored points as Im particular about certain things, example morning breath. The girls smelled good and clean. One more thing noted is that I appreciate the unedited pictures by kynky. The girls looked the same in real life, imo even better than the photos.

First impression. Both girls look very young and as described by kynky and other bros. Both are fair and very Chinese looking. Good complexion, especially Michelle which had pretty flawless skin.

The biggest difference is their size. Michelle is more fleshy but definitely not fat. Felicia is very small in size. I could easily lift her up and do a FJ. A good combo to let bros savour different flavours at one go.

Anyway, I chatted a tad with them when I entered the room using my limited viet vocabulary, which is improving by the way. They sat beside me and hooked my hand, one on each side. Felt like having two girlfriends by my side. Decided not to waste time and proceeded to bathe. I like to bathe alone so I can't comment on the Bath. After I finished bathing, the girls went in to shower together. This I enjoyed. I stole peeps at them bathing together and was quite a turn on for me.

On the bed, Michelle is the more active one. She started to give me a catbath and suck my nipples, while Felicia followed to kiss my neck. My errected tool suddenly felt two hands grabbing it and gently stroking it. Very pleasurable to have two hands shaking my head.

After some foreplay, I requested to be capped. I asked both of them to be in doggy position side by side. As I doggied one, I gently fingered the other one. Both girls are wet and odorless. They have nicely trimmed pubic hair so I was tempted to put my tongue in as well. Unloaded my first shot in Michelle after 20 mins or so.

Second shot it was time to be fair to Felicia. Old man backbone not so good so I requested her to be on top. This is where I got a good grab of her boobs. A good handfull, especially for her size.I like the way she rode up and down, feeling was very nice. Most other girls I tried only ride on top and 'vibrate' which personally dosen't have much sensation for me. As Felicia pounded my tool, I was busy grabbing her breasts and frenching Michelle. I came again after 30mins or so I think. Took longer than the first shot cuz tool abit tired.

Laid in bed after that to rest. I seriously salute those bros that can do 4 shots. 2 shots with these girls and Im literally 90% gone. Im sure previous bros must have done more than 2, because after my 2nd shot, they looked at me and asked why I stopped. I seriously could not do a 3rd shot even if I wanted to. Maybe age is really catching up with me.

Paid the girls, gave a small tip and left. Overall a very nice experience. With my improved viet language, I am beginning to enjoy them more and more. Hope to see new stocks soon and will definitely support again. Thanks bro kynky.

In Summary:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty SYTs for sure)
Body: 8/10 (Good combo of both, like the meat of Michelle, loved the boobs of Felicia)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight pussy as expected, wet. But I prefer totally shaven pussy)
GFE: 8/10 (Felicia gave more gfe, Michelle felt more like a fling type)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very accomodating. Did everything I asked them to)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Did not try for long as not a fan of blow jobs)
RTF: Yes for me
Tks for the FR Bro..

All Pms replied..

Cheers..
Old 27-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexter View Post
Had a tarma session with them earlier in the evening, they were what the photos show them to be just that michelle is a little fleshy. And yes, the hotel was good like what other brothers mentioned.

I went in and took off my clothes and felicia went to bath for me, cleaning me up for the action. I couldn't speak viet so there was a language barrier between us but oh well, still got the job done

michelle happens to have more initiative and she'll come around and arouse you while felicia leans towards the shy type. michelle is wild in cow girl, she'll rock you silly!
Felicia is real tight, like doing a young school girl. Love her look when my tool entered her, real cute! Oh! have to mention that felicia is real hardworking, always trying to stimulate me.
Both girls are accommodating to any position that i wanted, which is a plus point!

All in all, it was quite a satisfying session just that i feel i lacked the chemistry with them.

Attitude: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 by felicia
FJ: 8/10
Tks for the FR bro..

All Pms' replied..

cheers..
Old 27-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nicetin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tarma viet girls Felicia and michelle..(SYT!!)

Thanks bro kynky for the wonderful session with michelle in the morning just now.
Look:7.5/10(realli syt and cute)
body:7/10(boobs just nice for me)
BBBj:8/10(slow and sensual but awhile only)
Fj:8.5/10(good any position also can)
GFE:9/10(really nice we play alot
RTF:yes would like to try the tarma
Old 27-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rawbrain is Cool - loads of Potential

Sry for the late FR.

Thanks bro kynky for the wonderful session with michelle n felicia last friday.

Pai seh for being late due to last minute meeting. Once done, was rushing down to site..

Michelle was beautiful, felicia is not bad also. Enjoy the tarma with both. Felicia is very tight while Michelle gets very wet once she's gets into the mood.. Both are very playful and display a lot of GFE even though there's language barrier.

Overall, quite a wonderful experience.
Old 27-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawbrain View Post
Sry for the late FR.

Thanks bro kynky for the wonderful session with michelle n felicia last friday.

Pai seh for being late due to last minute meeting. Once done, was rushing down to site..

Michelle was beautiful, felicia is not bad also. Enjoy the tarma with both. Felicia is very tight while Michelle gets very wet once she's gets into the mood.. Both are very playful and display a lot of GFE even though there's language barrier.

Overall, quite a wonderful experience.
Tks for the FR bro..

All pms' replied..

Cheers..
Old 28-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

mickster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro kynky, ur mailbox so full cannot get thru leh
Old 28-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetin View Post
Thanks bro kynky for the wonderful session with michelle in the morning just now.
Look:7.5/10(realli syt and cute)
body:7/10(boobs just nice for me)
BBBj:8/10(slow and sensual but awhile only)
Fj:8.5/10(good any position also can)
GFE:9/10(really nice we play alot
RTF:yes would like to try the tarma
Sorry bro, missed out yr FR..

Thanks for the FR..

All pms' replied and box cleared..

Cheers..
Old 28-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

doctorcare69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, your mail box is flooded. Wish to book today. Any available slots? Mind send me an sms? I msg the number I had but no response. Thanks!
Old 28-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hotboybods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alright! Finally!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread