The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [JB] Massage Shop PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Bro mind to share which are the ger that u were assigned to cos the keeper does allowed me to view all the ger.
Honestly I forgot her number and name. But she was the prettiest there. Not the one with the tattoo.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Samster

pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Pls read before rasing any question. Thx
Thanks man! Some peeps just cant read. Alr give address. Next I think they'll expect me to drive them there!
Old 11-11-2013, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
I tried a few B2B in JB, juz want to comment most r not full B2B service unlike those in Thailand or China. Most juz use the breast rub about 5mins and done. Does this provide the full B2B service
I think that's a real issue in jb. There is no proper SOP or definition for b2b so each joint got their own variations and styles. sadly I've not tried in Thailand or China.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm4 View Post
I think that's a real issue in jb. There is no proper SOP or definition for b2b so each joint got their own variations and styles. sadly I've not tried in Thailand or China.
Full B2B service means the WL have to use their boobs to massage your whole body front & back using oil or if inside the bath area soap. Very sensual massage.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Full B2B service means the WL have to use their boobs to massage your whole body front & back using oil or if inside the bath area soap. Very sensual massage.
Ohh like I said, in jb they got many variations. Some only do back, some try some other funny stuff. Still shiok!
Old 05-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi peeps

Any new FR for this place. Thinking of going there this weekend. Appreciate if any bro advise which ger is good as in look/figure and service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1