The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Bookmarked. Will definitely visit her when more FR is available.
Old 16-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1011 View Post
Woah GM CEO bro, do up me with your powerful 75 points for the details 👏
Sure bro! You special case

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sure bro! You special case
Thanks GM CEO ... Happy to get 75
Old 16-05-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
652am just have my session as return customer, of Vietnamese Babe

e
Omg... 650am?
Rare leh... most sleep till 10+.. ggot such early ones? I want to try also liao...
Old 17-05-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited vivi today, all i can say is that this girl is a gem. very seldom you get a ML that can do both svc and massage well. treat her well guys, definitely worth your time
Old 17-05-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

So vivi is xj?
Xj don't shower tog, when I visited the portable toilet size for 1 pax only
Can anyone enlighten she now shower tog?
Old 17-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
My first time writing an FR. Really excited to share my experience as it was out of this world.

Contacted the number stated here and got prompt reply. Quick for appointment.

Location - Easy to find, can find parking

Action:

ViVi opened the doors and I was stunned. She held my hand and guided me to the room and we start FK.. felt like long loss lovers. Got undressed, bathe together with BBBJ as i love while enjoying a wet shower. Then proceed with good strong massage which i really in need from days of overtime at office. Started catbath, and my 2ic already harden. Turn around as I couldn't wait and undressed her. She was so sexy with her black dress and started another session of BBBJ in front of the mirror. I could see myself from the mirror like a boss. Like, I couldn't even get more turned on even if i wanted to. Best BBBJ and FJ I had. After 15 mins of action, I finished and her face was all red… we were all sweating and it was such an intense session as both of us were out to please… thinking about makes me feel like making a trip down there right now and doing it again 😂

Will RTF soon. She’s that good
Sooo, is she Vietnamese?
Old 17-05-2023, 11:03 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks GM CEO ... Happy to get 75
Sure bro …. In 48hrs.
Can reply my PM bro?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 17-05-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the intro. Got attracted when he mentioned can anal so i took the risk to try..Unmarked Massage shop. Curtain style, shower outside.

Shes a milf type esrly 30s from vn. OL looks. Hfe was superb no black face or attitude issues. Can speak simple eng. Can french paint. And best of all can finger her ass. Tried to fuck her ass but too tight.

Last edited by slickdick87; 25-05-2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old 17-05-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Shes a milf type esrly 30s from vn. OL looks. Hfe was superb no black face or attitude issues. Can speak simple eng. Can french paint. And best of all can finger her ass. Tried to fuck her ass but too tight.
Hmm u did her ass. Hmm i missed that.. haha i just tried her today too...
Old 17-05-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Thanks ts. Just tried vivi today.
Bbbj was nice. Massage was powerful, but just did not hit the spots for me.
Not fat but has baby flesh. Not sure if my lil bro today is super hard or her sis is not tight enough for me. But the feel is wet when thrusting. Overall is nice.

Btw, anyone has the contact for the other girl in the same stable? Her moaning caught my ears while i am having my session. Made me want to fj her after my session with vivi but $ not enough, thinking next trip try the other girl. Kind soul can pm me her contact? Thanks..
Old 18-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Deleted Deleted

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; 18-05-2023 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Deleted
Old 18-05-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster (A)

Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Thanks ts. Just tried vivi today. Bbbj was nice. Massage was powerful. Not fat but has baby flesh. Not sure if my lil bro today is super hard or her sis is not tight enough for me. But the feel is wet when thrusting. Overall is nice.

Btw, anyone has the contact for the other girl in the same stable? Her moaning caught my ears while i am having my session. Made me want to fj her after my session with vivi but $ not enough, thinking next trip try the other girl. Kind soul can pm me her contact? Thanks..
Wa Lao ... Reading yours make me horny liao .... early morning go meet ViVi again for 5Bx
Old 18-05-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Thanks ts. Just tried vivi today.
Bbbj was nice. Massage was powerful, but just did not hit the spots for me.
Not fat but has baby flesh. Not sure if my lil bro today is super hard or her sis is not tight enough for me. But the feel is wet when thrusting. Overall is nice.

Samster, PM you liao ... up my points with your power 14 leh
Old 18-05-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Have contact boh? Forgotten to ask last night. Haha
The one sharing same unit..
Not sure to call next bed , next wall or next shop.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1