The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I see Gina seated in the joint on level 2, with front door open. She appears to be the only ML there.
I think I know who you are talking about, saw someone seated using her phone earlier in the evening. Didn't see any other ladies in that shop went I went past just now. Is Alice also in this shop?

There are two shops with similar stickers on the side panels, both units owned by the same boss I think, have seen the girls from both shops chatting in the morning. The one I used to patronise is the other one facing the stairs. There was a Viet SYT Sherry who was my regular and another Malaysian lady who I only visited once, can't remember her name already so I thought that was Gina.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
I think I know who you are talking about, saw someone seated using her phone earlier in the evening. Didn't see any other ladies in that shop went I went past just now. Is Alice also in this shop?

There are two shops with similar stickers on the side panels, both units owned by the same boss I think, have seen the girls from both shops chatting in the morning. The one I used to patronise is the other one facing the stairs. There was a Viet SYT Sherry who was my regular and another Malaysian lady who I only visited once, can't remember her name already so I thought that was Gina.
Viet SYT Alice has relocated to a unit in level 1. She will leave the front door slightly open. Believe she is leaving GMT very very soon.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW Man View Post
Viet coco rtv
another raw partner gone
Previously gmt lvl 2 viet coco back in sg...working at macpherson area now.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Their new place too small, too bad they have to shift out from their old place, been patronising their old place weekly until they shifted, yeah because still wanna try to convince the boss to massage me 🤣
Boss massaged me once in her new shop but does not do GQ anymore. Know her a few years, last time her massage and service so so only but lovely character and nice bod.

she is not in need of money now lol so hard to expect anything from her. If i was rich i would be tempted to bao her but too late liao
Old 12-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
Thanks. already know
Old 12-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
viet coco new place is cleaner than gmt and can shower...but the lady boss is a turnoff...talks too much...ask alot of questions...rush her although time not up...best go when she not around.
Old 13-06-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 19
jasonly5 is one of the Best!jasonly5 is one of the Best!jasonly5 is one of the Best!

Just when I thought GMT would die like GMC discovered a new playground Tom yum ML ladies, delicious body and massage skill is very good. Already went 2-3 times!
Old 21-06-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonly5 View Post
Just when I thought GMT would die like GMC discovered a new playground Tom yum ML ladies, delicious body and massage skill is very good. Already went 2-3 times!
Can share her name bro
Old 21-06-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
viet coco new place is cleaner than gmt and can shower...but the lady boss is a turnoff...talks too much...ask alot of questions...rush her although time not up...best go when she not around.
Already visited Coco at her new workplace a few times, it's much better than her previous place in GMT. Spacious, clean and most importantly has proper shower cubicles to clean up after the deed.
Old 21-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Anyone knows if jen**** an** is still at gmt?
Old 21-06-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AhBengboi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Already visited Coco at her new workplace a few times, it's much better than her previous place in GMT. Spacious, clean and most importantly has proper shower cubicles to clean up after the deed.
Does she still offer the same package, 2B for standard service? The last time I visited her, she don’t offer full service

Last edited by AhBengboi; 21-06-2023 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Wrong info
Old 21-06-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
No more. Seems she has quitted from this industry.
I believe so too. My last visit to her, she was getting emotional about a guy not bringing her to see his family. Guess she got her wish, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-06-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro know what happened to Nikki. Quite a chubby Thai girl with big boobs. She was at on one of the 2nd floor corner shops.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Pretty, feminine and sexy...
Good attitude and hardworking
1 of the best ML i have encountered so far
Old 21-06-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBengboi View Post
Does she still offer the same package, 2B for standard service? The last time I visited her, she don’t offer full service
Coco offered me more options than when she at GMT on my 2nd visit to her new shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1