The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Re: Golden Mile

Was walking around golden mile yesterday on level 3 and saw a MP with a SYT wearing glasses playing with her handphone. Walked past the shop hoping she ask me for massage but she bz with handphone and her much older looking colleague ask me instead but i paiseh to ask for the younger one so I reject and kept walking.

Anyone got try that syt before? Its at the other row of shops from the handphone shop that you see come out of the escalator there.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Was walking around golden mile yesterday on level 3 and saw a MP with a SYT wearing glasses playing with her handphone. Walked past the shop hoping she ask me for massage but she bz with handphone and her much older looking colleague ask me instead but i paiseh to ask for the younger one so I reject and kept walking.

Anyone got try that syt before? Its at the other row of shops from the handphone shop that you see come out of the escalator there.
She is Vivien. Gives good massage.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankbangerking View Post
After I PayNow $50, Pe**y massaged me. She should be around 50 years old, so I did not expect any hanky panky. True enough, there was no teasing during the massage.

Pe**y did not rush her massage. She started light, and I thought that she might have been tired and therefore did not exert herself. But I appreciated that there was no jarring movements, no stabbing use of her elbows/knees that were painful. I mention this because I had visited a PRC ML at Beach Road 2 weeks back who was strong and gave a hard but painful massage. Pe**y's massage was soothing and the pressure was just nice. I felt good when she put her weight on me with her knees, when she moved from one part of my body to another, covering different areas. IT WAS AN EXPERTLY DONE MASSAGE.

I was surprised that she popped the GQ, quoting me $50. I negotiated to $30 and she was OK. She did not immediately stroke my cock but caressed my groin area with her arm and body. I was able to grope her, and I squeezed her thighs and butt and hugged her. Her skin is smooth- I managed to uncover her t shirt and her breasts seem big. The downside is that she had her spare tire. I'm not complaining though; hers is a normal aunty body not maintained by exercise.

I did not manage to ejaculate from her HJ but that's my issue. I think too much masturbation on my part.

Pe**y is good natured and easy going. I recommend her for her superb massage. I'm thinking though, that some brothers may enjoy to be punished physically by pain.

As for the HJ, I likely will not do it again with her. I didn't feel sufficiently teased by her. It was more 'a good massage' rather than a sensuous experience.

I will return for a good massage! This is my first FR. Hope it has been useful.
Can pm the place? I like spare tires. Weird fetish.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
She is Vivien. Gives good massage.
Vivien give good massage is true but she is not in syt categories
Old 19-08-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
Vivien give good massage is true but she is not in syt categories
Any FR in Viv
Old 19-08-2022, 09:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Yok is good. SYT some more.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yok is good. SYT some more.
But no special right?
Old 19-08-2022, 11:01 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
But no special right?
Must be regular.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Must be regular.
Wa cool….thanks
Old 19-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Must be regular.
Must go every wkend for thai food and massage... 😂
Old 19-08-2022, 01:32 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Must go every wkend for thai food and massage... 😂
Yes, Yok recommended me at very nice Thai food there.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Jennifer? Got special svc ??
Old 20-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
Anyone tried Jennifer? Got special svc ??
Jennifer say she goin back to do hair cut. Cause some bro says some nasty things to her . Dun ask me say wat .
Old 20-08-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes, Yok recommended me at very nice Thai food there.
May I enquire where yok located?
Thank in advance 😀
Old 06-09-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Jennifer say she goin back to do hair cut. Cause some bro says some nasty things to her . Dun ask me say wat .
Hi bro, so does she GQ , she look bit MILF but hot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1