The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kungfufucker

Old 01-11-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
quite near fort canning mrt got one very nice luxurious spa which is quite value for money which is really legit and professional. My fave masseur is there, she is an exotic looking Northern Chinese lady with 2 years professional massage experience. Good thing is they dont insist on me wearing the shorts or underpants which I hate to do as its so uncomfortable, join wrap towel around butt and groin will do which I find comfortable. there are also other nice services in a nice environment which I won't discloe here.

She is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for the one hour full body massage at that MP as 45 minutes is not enough. She uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had lower back pain and shoulder pain, after her massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..

She is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, simply sublime and divine..
Can share?
Old 01-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

Hi edwardgreene. Thanks for your very good FR and generous sharing. This new ML in Riv. Vly., you rate her the top __ of all the MLs who have massaged and etc. you?
Old 09-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
quite near fort canning mrt got one very nice luxurious spa which is quite value for money which is really legit and professional. My fave masseur is there, she is an exotic looking Northern Chinese lady with 2 years professional massage experience. Good thing is they dont insist on me wearing the shorts or underpants which I hate to do as its so uncomfortable, join wrap towel around butt and groin will do which I find comfortable. there are also other nice services in a nice environment which I won't disclose here.

She is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for the one hour full body massage at that MP as 45 minutes is not enough. She uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had lower back pain and shoulder pain, after her massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..

She is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, simply sublime and divine..
Bro can share?
Old 09-11-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Hi bros, sharing this here given how Mohd Sultan is adjacent to RV. If you drive, its less than 3-5 mins away.

==============

River Valley - waterflowing ......drip drip drip

Met a new ML now relocated to RV. Decided to try her a few times before posting.

First meet up was about two months back where i believe she just arrived in SG not long, location of meet up was in a more south-central district and she has now moved to a new Spa along/ adjacent to RV.

1st meet up:
She appeared exactly the same as her wechat and whatsapp. Only difference was her boobs - the magic of wonderbras!
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 womanly slender. Not SYT. Can pass of as late-SYT though.
Boobs: 8/10 i love natural boobs. Its about b-cup. In photos looks like C cup. Nice pointy and sensitve nips that loves tongue flicking and gently twisting.
BBBJ: 9/10. Do you guys know that helicopter song from middle east. That goes helikopter helikopter!!! Anyway, she delivers an amazing BBBJ and does this helicopter routine that old guards will be familiar with back in the RLD earlier days where the girl would do variations of blowing as she moves from the lower part of your body, to 69 position then back to her orginal position, think of it last a full 360 moving.
It has been awhile that i would get a good BBBJ quality and even duration. The other one is Rose from Geylang who has spilling boutiful boobs - sorry, back to main topic.
I must note, a first BBBJ was covered using some super thin wrap. I eventually convinced her to remove it and it can be good / bad depending on how strong you are, her skill can cause me to unload into her mouth.

First time visit included an entrance of $50 and BBBJ with skirt hiked up, and top down was another $100.

Oh wait, her massage skills - also top notch. Before we met, i told her am really looking for a good massage and didn't discuss any othe service.

After she moved into her new spa at RV - i managed to nego for full services. Her body is really nice with her smooth procelain skin, abalone is nice light pink and her southern star fish is light brown, senstive to light licks and finger massage. Her rates so far are $160 all-in, meaning including entrance, do note these rates are after visting her a few times.

PLease note i am only sharing, all rates and services took a while to unlock, I did not ask if she does this with all customers so i leave it with you. She is a gem to me as i go to her mainly for solid massage, all other services are bonuses to me.

Happy to share her contact to bros with 500 points and above and at least on the forum since 2016. Sorry to others - too many bros seem to be collecting contacts, then many also just chat with MLs end up no booking or just book and don't show up. Understand this is not failsafe but least i can do.
Bro can share
Old 10-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

Just a newbie to SBF. Can share contact for this RV road masseuse.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I am new to SBF. Work around RV road. Can share contact
Old 14-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sounds like a real gem

Do I qualify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Hi bros, sharing this here given how Mohd Sultan is adjacent to RV. If you drive, its less than 3-5 mins away.

==============

River Valley - waterflowing ......drip drip drip

Met a new ML now relocated to RV. Decided to try her a few times before posting.

First meet up was about two months back where i believe she just arrived in SG not long, location of meet up was in a more south-central district and she has now moved to a new Spa along/ adjacent to RV.

1st meet up:
She appeared exactly the same as her wechat and whatsapp. Only difference was her boobs - the magic of wonderbras!
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 womanly slender. Not SYT. Can pass of as late-SYT though.
Boobs: 8/10 i love natural boobs. Its about b-cup. In photos looks like C cup. Nice pointy and sensitve nips that loves tongue flicking and gently twisting.
BBBJ: 9/10. Do you guys know that helicopter song from middle east. That goes helikopter helikopter!!! Anyway, she delivers an amazing BBBJ and does this helicopter routine that old guards will be familiar with back in the RLD earlier days where the girl would do variations of blowing as she moves from the lower part of your body, to 69 position then back to her orginal position, think of it last a full 360 moving.
It has been awhile that i would get a good BBBJ quality and even duration. The other one is Rose from Geylang who has spilling boutiful boobs - sorry, back to main topic.
I must note, a first BBBJ was covered using some super thin wrap. I eventually convinced her to remove it and it can be good / bad depending on how strong you are, her skill can cause me to unload into her mouth.

First time visit included an entrance of $50 and BBBJ with skirt hiked up, and top down was another $100.

Oh wait, her massage skills - also top notch. Before we met, i told her am really looking for a good massage and didn't discuss any othe service.

After she moved into her new spa at RV - i managed to nego for full services. Her body is really nice with her smooth procelain skin, abalone is nice light pink and her southern star fish is light brown, senstive to light licks and finger massage. Her rates so far are $160 all-in, meaning including entrance, do note these rates are after visting her a few times.

PLease note i am only sharing, all rates and services took a while to unlock, I did not ask if she does this with all customers so i leave it with you. She is a gem to me as i go to her mainly for solid massage, all other services are bonuses to me.

Happy to share her contact to bros with 500 points and above and at least on the forum since 2016. Sorry to others - too many bros seem to be collecting contacts, then many also just chat with MLs end up no booking or just book and don't show up. Understand this is not failsafe but least i can do.
Old 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shy1205 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeneyebond View Post
Can share?
Love to try her. Ok to dm?
Old 19-03-2023, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://g1298.com/foreveryouspa-234-river-valley-road/

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone tried Ap**e from Foreveryou? She actually looks pretty and busty on wechat, adding her to my list. I'm boobs lover so i hope any bros can recommend big boobs ML in this shop (S*ndy and A**a looks busty too)
Old 10-07-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all
Can't find the RV thread anymore so posting here.
This place is a stone throw away from Md Sultan. It's along RV, besides f****** y** spa. This place used to be blue now its pink dragon. I have tried both masseuse during day time. Seems under this new management, no menu available. If you have different experience please can you PM me. I like this environment more than the nearby spas. Thank you bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1