The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 23-05-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
PRC ML Amy is in her early 30s, attractive, slutty eyes, excellent slim toned body with nice boobs, shaven at the south, and offers very high GFE.
Great choice for maximum enjoyment at that part of Singapore.

Old Uncle has visited her many times since she first arrived in Singapore, and she is in my top 3.
Go check her out ...
(do not post her contact details openly, share via PM).
Bro OldUncleSG can share ctc pls. TIA
Old 23-05-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Blk 185 Zi Zu Wellness was affected by a fire from its half-shop loans credit SME this morning. Burning smell all round. Hope all the cash are not burnt.
saw it also....could be an inside job to claim insurance....lol
Old 23-05-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTANE1978 View Post
Kum sia to OldUncleSG for sharing the contact.

Manage to get a slot after obtaining the contact from OldUncleSG. Location is good. Near to MRT (about 5-10 mins walk) and plenty of parking spaces.

First look is Wow. Very well maintained for a ML in her early 30s. Super friendly and approachable. Very service oriented and can massage too if there is time to spare. Cracked my back too.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
$$$: standard total damage
RTM: Yes.

I would consider this a gem for a ML at early 30s.

Don’t ask me for contact. Ask OldUncleSG.
Is this Amy @ 12x TPY?
Old 24-05-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gotten her contact from one bro here.

Yes, hugging no issue.
Love her massage. Not those paino type. Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Noted you rated her highly on GFE, does this mean she allow hugging etc?
Old 24-05-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Blk 185 Zi Zu Wellness was affected by a fire from its half-shop loans credit SME this morning. Burning smell all round. Hope all the cash are not burnt.
Debtor tulan go put shop on fire ?
Old 24-05-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Debtor tulan go put shop on fire ?
You never know if it's an insurance scam. Once everything is burnt, I tell my shop insurer that i have $100,000 in the shop.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Toa Payoh Central fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You never know if it's an insurance scam. Once everything is burnt, I tell my shop insurer that i have $100,000 in the shop.
According to SPF press release and todayonline, a 32 year-old man has been arrested along Victoria Street for housebreaking & theft and mischief by fire.
The owner reported cash amounting to $60,535 was missing from a safe box within the premises. Once he has been convicted, we can expect to watch the re-enactment in crimewatch program. Kudos to SCDF and SPF officers.
Old 25-05-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
Does the lady boss do the massage as well?
Yes but not anymore I guess. But if you wave a stack of blues in her face maybe she might come out of retirement. Lol. 不要跟钱过不去
Old 26-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So went to try this ML as wanted to try new blood that's convenient location.

Location near courts in tp central...went up the round about and entered the shop. She allowed like a regular OL with pleasant look but maybe slightly thicker than usual. I didn't mind as I like meaty women.

Started the massage after short chit chat. Her massage was good BUT it lasted only 15mins. She then started her so called JG which was half fondling and half massaging. This went on for another 20 mins which I felt was a waste of time. But during this time she kept saying how big I was...how it was the biggest she's seen today...etc. I was thinking wtf is wrong with her and then I realised what she was planning. She said cannot tahan and asked me to wash off the oil from my body. I came back and she was already topless. She then did a simple b2b and finally gave me a bbbj. After the deed I gave her 120 but she said it's 150. I paid her and left feeling amused that this is how the ML operates moving forward. Min effort max gain. For 150 I could have gotten the king treatment on dome1. Anyway I learnt my lesson so that you don't have to.

I'll just stick to my regulars and be happy. Not going to experiment with new ML...mostly it'll end in disappointment.
Old 26-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
After the deed I gave her 120 but she said it's 150. I paid her and left feeling amused that this is how the ML operates moving forward. Min effort max gain. For 150 I could have gotten the king treatment on dome1. Anyway I learnt my lesson so that you don't have to.

I'll just stick to my regulars and be happy. Not going to experiment with new ML...mostly it'll end in disappointment.
Always ask b4 action u never know how big is the lion mouth .... if OWO ask full package include entrance fee
Old 26-05-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
So went to try this ML as wanted to try new blood that's convenient location.

Location near courts in tp central...went up the round about and entered the shop. She allowed like a regular OL with pleasant look but maybe slightly thicker than usual. I didn't mind as I like meaty women.

Started the massage after short chit chat. Her massage was good BUT it lasted only 15mins. She then started her so called JG which was half fondling and half massaging. This went on for another 20 mins which I felt was a waste of time. But during this time she kept saying how big I was...how it was the biggest she's seen today...etc. I was thinking wtf is wrong with her and then I realised what she was planning. She said cannot tahan and asked me to wash off the oil from my body. I came back and she was already topless. She then did a simple b2b and finally gave me a bbbj. After the deed I gave her 120 but she said it's 150. I paid her and left feeling amused that this is how the ML operates moving forward. Min effort max gain. For 150 I could have gotten the king treatment on dome1. Anyway I learnt my lesson so that you don't have to.

I kana once in Tpy hair spa too.
90 mins hair spa + 30 mins massage @ 130
After that ask me to add 30 mins massage @30
Said 30 mins can massage more … during the last 15 mins
Got Hj and ask me to roam her top - regretted didn’t ask the price
After that she said need 150 cos I roam her top
End up settle @ 100
Total spent -260
No worth at all
Old 28-05-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
I kana once in Tpy hair spa too.
90 mins hair spa + 30 mins massage @ 130
After that ask me to add 30 mins massage @30
Said 30 mins can massage more … during the last 15 mins
Got Hj and ask me to roam her top - regretted didn’t ask the price
After that she said need 150 cos I roam her top
End up settle @ 100
Total spent -260
No worth at all
I feel sorry for u!! You are seasoned SBF. How come can kena like this.......
Up u for ur loss
Old 28-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I feel sorry for u!! You are seasoned SBF. How come can kena like this.......
When it comes to female/woman/lady/girl/gal/ML/WL/FL, no matter how senior or seasoned is the cheongster, he will still lose his sense instantly la ..
Old 28-05-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=sladang;22367462]When it comes to female/woman/lady/girl/gal/ML/WL/FL, no matter how senior or seasoned is the cheongster, he will still lose his sense instantly la ..[/QU

Well said. Totally agree sia
Old 28-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=bulldogs1989;22367546]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
When it comes to female/woman/lady/girl/gal/ML/WL/FL, no matter how senior or seasoned is the cheongster, he will still lose his sense instantly la ..[/QU

Well said. Totally agree sia
Fully agreed , dun under estimate how big is the lion mouth can from the ML .
There is no standard rates from them. Their rate is based on rich man .
The best part is she told me - you can touch my boobs …hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1