The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Keepers : A mix of various flavors .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Yup, we did! Hope I can soon up you again! Just funny that Pristine is still so young but she is acting in MILF category already!
Because she fits in that bill 200%

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 04-04-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok this is it , my last 3 keeper collectables of this Horny Pristine edge to share .

Easily hardened by just looking at those SS pics.

https://openload.co/f/2TzOTXZbnvc/Wh...esolution.mp4#

https://openload.co/f/-C-1Aca9Q0U/please_daddy_pristine_edge_alternative_resolution. mp4#

https://openload.co/f/P89uqszQJPo/Hot_stepmum_pristine_edge_alternative_resolution.m p4#

Hope you people enjoy pristine edge . there are so much more of her over the net these are just my small personal keepers of her till date .

Ciao

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 05-04-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like she retired last year.
these are some of her past works.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, bro! And thanks for introducing her to me!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 05-04-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 05-04-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Looks like she retired last year.
these are some of her past works.
Many years later it would becomes epic .
No way to cover all her titles , and these video i had share are my most like from her .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Thanks for sharing, bro! And thanks for introducing her to me!
You're too humble boss , i nothing better to do so just anyhow whack .

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
thanks for sharing
Your post are always the same , Thanks for sharing ...

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 05-04-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=leong26;18542478]Many years later it would becomes epic .
No way to cover all her titles , and these video i had share are my most like from her .
/QUOTE]

Having the best of her is gud enuf.
Dont haf to haf everythin.
10q bro.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=bigloser0;18542592]
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Many years later it would becomes epic .
/QUOTE]

Having the best of her is gud enuf.
Dont haf to haf everythin.
10q bro.
In life that's how it should be . Thanks bro

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 06-04-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Just come across this video recently , not new some may have already watch it and some may not , if you hasn't then now it's a good chance to DL and safe keep in the library
Ran jung 1st Debut Cip
Given a chance , who doesn't wants to creampie a SYT ?
She's Definitely a keeper

https://openload.co/f/Z-0IjDJuxhk/Ra..._by_a_man_mp4#

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 07-04-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 10-04-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Initially in search of one of the old ASD Indonesia Jakarta 2013 million dollar scene which John book a session with a SYT cewek FL , but then the search all end up in vain , nevertheless got one of this as a substitute for that SYT cewek .

This another SYT FL john manage to book a session with while he is in germany filming his ASD diary , a thai19 yr old SYT working from ayuttaya , working FL in germany for 1 month .
John is definitely fortunate to have fuck and inseminate a thai FL syt such as this one .

Watch john insemilate this SYT FL from the land of smiles , But don't try insemilate those found at FL dome 1 lol .

https://openload.co/f/FVD8GaLrjI4/Ga...tive_res_.mp4#

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 11-04-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1