The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Many bros have PMed me and I am too lazy to reply one by one. Just my humble opinion, the only gal worth trying is 苹果。 The rest either photo PSed like 50% or service not up to my expectation. Play safe.
Old 07-05-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
Hey, read what I wrote, properly. Don’t get overly emotional. And start to get personal just because facts rile you.

Old uncle posted so often in yuhua thread the past few days in yuhua thread that I knew that thread sure gg sooner or later. All the gems in there is now deleted same as the bukit batok thread.

This forum is not run on charity hor. You want to promote so many, please pay up.
I'm quite chill actually and I agree on the fact that this forum does not run on charity

Other facts:
1. You got personal with Bro OldUncle 1st, so you expect others not to get personal with you?
2. Threads mentioning areas of spa only without any FRs got deleted as well
3. Zero FR from you (you wanna deem it personal or not, up to you. But it is still a fact)
Old 07-05-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey, read what I wrote, properly. Don’t get overly emotional. And start to get personal just because facts rile you.

Old uncle posted so often in yuhua thread the past few days in yuhua thread that I knew that thread sure gg sooner or later. All the gems in there is now deleted same as the bukit batok thread.

This forum is not run on charity hor. You want to promote so many, please pay up.
As the TS of Yuhua Place, I am sad to know it was deleted.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
I'm quite chill actually and I agree on the fact that this forum does not run on charity

Other facts:
1. You got personal with Bro OldUncle 1st, so you expect others not to get personal with you?
2. Threads mentioning areas of spa only without any FRs got deleted as well
3. Zero FR from you (you wanna deem it personal or not, up to you. But it is still a fact)
Lol you got personal with me in that you attacked me calling me selfish for no reason and then telling me not to come to this forum. That's what I meant by taking things too personally. I did not insult or scold Old Uncle. All factual.

You can re-read what I wrote, it's all out in the open forum.

Of course this forum does not run on charity. Like I said, if you want to advertise so many joints and MLs in such a short period of time under the guise of "sharing", please do the respectable thing and pay the forum owner his dues.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Yes indeed, sad bro.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lol you got personal with me in that you attacked me calling me selfish for no reason and then telling me not to come to this forum. That's what I meant by taking things too personally. I did not insult or scold Old Uncle. All factual.

You can re-read what I wrote, it's all out in the open forum.

Of course this forum does not run on charity. Like I said, if you want to advertise so many joints and MLs in such a short period of time under the guise of "sharing", please do the respectable thing and pay the forum owner his dues.
Anyway i am doing what you were doing

You spoke up for those who are sad about the yuhua thread getting deleted because nothing to reference to anymore.

I speak up for those who have been willingly contributing FRs in various threads, regardless deleted or not.

And like what i have mentioned, i do agree with you that this forum does not run on charity. What they should do is just to remove postings which posts threat to their income, not simply just delete the whole thread.

I am as sad as you that the thread is deleted because i always chiong that area too.

But let's don't just judge and push to blame to just 1 person unfairly.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Seems like forum was cleaning up certain threads about the west..

Beauty world, Bukit Batok, yuhua place..

I not sure about BB and yuhua, but for Beauty world a couple of jokers started mentioning GRC name or something then next day I check the forum the thread is gone

So other than explicit spa names/contact details (and of course sponsored ones) being mentioned will endanger the thread being deleted, there's also politically sensitive words we must avoid?
Old 07-05-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
Seems like forum was cleaning up certain threads about the west..

Beauty world, Bukit Batok, yuhua place..

I not sure about BB and yuhua, but for Beauty world a couple of jokers started mentioning GRC name or something then next day I check the forum the thread is gone

So other than explicit spa names/contact details (and of course sponsored ones) being mentioned will endanger the thread being deleted, there's also politically sensitive words we must avoid?
Sponsored ones are definitely protected in this forum and they can even clean up negative postings in their own thread (yeah, they paid for it, so LLST)

My guess is maybe those sponsored ones making noise to Mods that all flocking to west area then the rest of the areas not much business. But they have to bear in mind that without FRs about non sponsored spas, nobody will even bother to come view at the massage section at all.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I noticed that you have been going around asking for recommendations and FRs, but not yet contributing, and that you declared you are afraid of landmines - but who is not ?
... As the movie Kingsman taught us : Manners maketh Man.
Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Any reviews about ni**** s** ML? Only seeing A&A being mentioned most of the time. A few on s**w & r*** recently. Any fr on the rest?
Please share or pm. Cheers
Dear Uncle & other zappers,
Thanks for sharing these and answering my PMs. I'm not sure if u have read my reply after i asked about the 2nd contact. my account is barely a month new & yes, i am really new into MLs and stuff.
I went to 2 with FR from this forum & 1 i got info from ML site. 1st session was a total disaster, 2nd session was great and i did a FR, 3rd session was ok with a nice ML but recommendation/FR that i given was way off (if not for the ML's great attitude, i will have posted a bad review). They came ashore to earn a living, unless they r really bad, i do want to hurt their reputation/ business.

For the above comment that I have made it, I mentioned 2 As and another 2MLs, for a newbie who comes in and read. e post should give him e impression that e 2 As are like "ang pai or hot picks" while S and R are new MLs getting attention.
it wasnt a plain shameless freeloading post like those asking for pm (there are ppl who zap me for that). It is not a post without value.
I did get points from a veteran for e post who commented it is a good post.

Anyway I am grateful that u r so willing to share and even took effort to make this long post about etiquette.

Cheers

Last edited by Autumnsun; 07-05-2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bro, no offense but I notice you often in double quick time promote prolifically quite a few joints non stop. How can just one person cover so many joints in one week. So please don’t do that. Unless you are willing to pay to advertise.
For example look what you did to the yuhua thread. It has since been deleted.
I would like to say a few words, in response to your accusations :
1. Did I promote joints ? No.

2. Is it that I am advertising for MLs and joints across the entire Singapore (I had shared lobangs across the island, and even what I shared is a teeny fraction of my personal database) ? NOPE. Advertised threads are so different in terms of information provided.

3. Did I share about my adventures with and knowledge of individual MLs that I have personally QC, plus some new arrivals ? yes.
There are way too few authentic sharings, some advertised threads and plenty of BS and stories.
I am merely sharing good stuff that are not covered by advertised threads.
For each ML that I share, I can drill down to specifics about them, services, tips etc. MLs know me by my nickname, and know who I am as a person and as a customer.

4. Did I say that I visited all of them in one week ? No. It seems that you never read my posts carefully where I had mentioned about dates.

5. Am I the one who caused SBD moderator to decide to shut down the Yuhua thread ? I don't think so. Decision to shut down threads is a complex one. It is clear to most of us (but perhaps not to you, even though you joined for a few years) that threads and discussions on certains areas of Singapore are taboo. Not only the West. Look at what happened to the USSC and other threads. It is not hard to figure out that when people talk about MLs and joints that directly impact the business of joints that advertise in this forum, the moderators have to shut them down to appease the bosses who advertise.
There are OB (Out of Bounds) markers that SBF moderators maintain, which are not made known to the public.

You have gotten all your "facts" wrong.

I also took my precious time to look at all your 44 posts since you joined (you may have posts deleted by moderators in the past). ZERO sharing, only comments and requests to people for sharing lobangs. Good grief.
So, what gives you the moral rights to make such accusations about me ?

To conclude :
SBF is no longer what it used to be : a platform for people to freely share lobangs and cultivate a vibrant community and market in Singapore. Vast majority only know how to wait for others to share tried and tested lobangs, and are risk averse. Yet others are giving BS and in some instances bully the MLs in different ways.

My recent sharings in SBF is only to test the receptiveness of the folks here to good MLs that I have QCed, plus awareness of new arrivals.
I do much more juicy and detailed sharing with my trusted Bros on a daily basis, via my personal and private Telegram group (FOC basis) which is not open to new members.
My personal network provides me with insights and info of MLs and joints across the entire Singapore.
Furthermore, I walk around and explore unchartered grounds, and uncover gems - stepping on landmines is inevitable, but I have learnt to minimize that and to move on from bad experiences whenever they occur.
So, my lobangs are current and constantly updated.
I am not a leecher who always depends on handouts of lobangs from others.

Truth be told : even if SBF disappears one day, my private group will continue to exist.

Last edited by OldUncleSG; 07-05-2023 at 12:58 PM. Reason: For clarity
Old 07-05-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would like to say a few words, in response to your accusations :
1. Did I promote joints ? No.

2. Is it that I am advertising for MLs and joints across the entire Singapore (I had shared lobangs across the island, and even what I shared is a teeny fraction of my personal database) ? NOPE. Advertised threads are so different in terms of information provided.

3. Did I share about my adventures with and knowledge of individual MLs that I have personally QC, plus some new arrivals ? yes.
There are way too few authentic sharings, some advertised threads and plenty of BS and stories.
I am merely sharing good stuff that are not covered by advertised threads.
For each ML that I share, I can drill down to specifics about them, services, tips etc. MLs know me by my nickname, and know who I am as a person and as a customer.

4. Did I say that I visited all of them in one week ? No. It seems that you never read my posts carefully where I had mentioned about dates.

5. Am I the one who caused SBD moderator to decide to shut down the Yuhua thread ? I don't think so. Decision to shut down threads is a complex one. It is clear to most of us (but perhaps not to you, even though you joined for a few years) that threads and discussions on certains areas of Singapore are taboo. Not only the West. Look at what happened to the USSC and other threads. It is not hard to figure out that when people talk about MLs and joints that directly impact the business of joints that advertise in this forum, the moderators have to shut them down to appease the bosses who advertise.
There are OB (Out of Bounds) markers that SBF moderators maintain, which are not made known to the public.

You have gotten all your "facts" wrong.

I also took my precious time to look at all your 44 posts since you joined (you may have posts deleted by moderators in the past). ZERO sharing, only comments and requests to people for sharing lobangs. Good grief.
So, what gives you the moral rights to make such accusations about me ?

To conclude :
SBF is no longer what it used to be : a platform for people to freely share lobangs and cultivate a vibrant community and market in Singapore. Vast majority only know how to wait for others to share tried and tested lobangs, and are risk averse. Yet others are giving BS and in some instances bully the MLs in different ways.

My recent sharings in SBF is only to test the receptiveness of the folks here to good MLs that I have QCed, plus awareness of new arrivals.
I do much more juicy and detailed sharing with my trusted Bros on a daily basis, via my personal and private Telegram group (FOC basis) which is not open to new members.
My personal network provides me with insights and info of MLs and joints across the entire Singapore.
Furthermore, I walk around and explore unchartered grounds, and uncover gems - stepping on landmines is inevitable, but I have learnt to minimize that and to move on from bad experiences whenever they occur.

Truth be told : even if SBF disappears one day, my private group will continue to exist.
Your pts 1 and 2 are derived from your own opinion and I beg to differ, greatly.

Your pts 3 and 4 are also contentious.  I also went to look again at your recent numerous posts (minus those in the recently deleted Yuhua thread).

Actually, you seldom post specific dates, more like tiagong this and that e.g.  "Old Uncle was having lunch, and chanced upon a news update." "Old Uncle got informed that a 19yo PRC SYT YY (just finished school) has started working yesterday." "And for the record, one gorgeous PRC young lady called SS just started working at that area." "Yesterday, Old Uncle has been informed of the arrival of a 19yo slim PRC SYT in the North, who is expected to start work on 4th May 2023. etc."

And so on... you get the picture. So many posts about different MLs and spas in just a single day or two day's worth of postings.

Pt 5.  The Yuhua thread was doing very well on its own.  Then over the past few days your spurt of introductory posts were fast and furious and continued unabated.  That was the beginning of the end and even I saw it coming. 

If your personal network is so good then why do you see the need to "share" so much in SBF? "Sharing" can also just be an euphemism for "advertising for free".

Anyway, to stop the blame game and prempt more acrimonious posts going forward, let's just agree to disagree.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Uncle.. can I have the privilege to join your Telegram group?
Old 07-05-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Uncle is very kind and shared several contacts with all brothers. I really appreciate his spirit of sharing without expecting anything in return.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Actually Old Uncle reminds me of
another old uncle Biganet in SBF😅
He visits new spas almost daily.
Chatted with him via PM. Nice guy.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Old Uncle is indeed a very nice guy. He is one of the most kind person I have come across in this forum in last ten years. Sometimes, he shared multiple contacts with me in a single day. Really 👏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1