The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Thai Babes Public Strip For Thai Soldiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post
The last few videos are not related to the Thai soldiers, they are just public holiday celebrations. Only the first few pages are the Thai soldier performances.
if our girls in sg do for us. i also want sign on until old.
Old 20-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Babes Public Strip For Thai Soldiers

Awaiting for more enticing vidz from TS
Old 20-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Awaiting for more enticing vidz from TS
I will post more later. I got plenty more.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future

Cute and busty Thai girl dancing too vigorously on top of car until her huge boobs and nipples pop out! Then the men around her try to grope her exposed, hanging melons!

GIF Previews:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dV8i3ZTL!Th3sEwBFIYzopXEug9h3ldzdh5x0tuD_rnJBCo_ qGPg
Old 01-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your contributions. So far, the best and most daring ones are for the soldiers. Would be good to post more. Thank you.
Old 18-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

anymore?
Old 24-03-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can foreigner enlist in Thai Military?? Even if I don't speak Thai and I'm too old? And I'm afraid of guns. And hard work.
Old 24-03-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Nice find bro! If only we have the same kind of entertainment for our military, morale still everyday super high.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Anymore of these superb dances?
Old 27-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

TS where are you? Hope to see more of such dances from LOS. Very entertaining
Old 29-03-2016, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 11
kakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud ofkakashikun has much to be proud of
Wow nice, Thanks

Last edited by kakashikun; 29-03-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1