The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!
Re: Thai Babes Public Strip For Thai Soldiers

Bro, could the download be in another format? Thank you.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
Bro, could the download be in another format? Thank you.
What format do you want? Just download VLC player and you can play any format I release. Another way is to open Windows Movie Maker, open the file you downloaded from me and save in another format (if you do not want to download or use VLC player).
Old 07-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyne View Post
Thai law says public nudity is not legal outside beaches (I think), so how come their military can watch this?
Every country has its own laws but that does not mean every country is governed by the rule of law. In Thailand, the military is strong because of royal backing. Might not be legal as you say but who dare to catch them?
Old 07-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

wow!

seems good. boost morale!
Old 08-01-2014, 12:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Good post bro, ups you 10
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Good post bro, ups you 10
Thanks. Do visit my other threads as well.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check this out

http://xhamster.com/search.php?new=&...nce&qcat=video
Old 25-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

I will also be using this thread to post videos of other sexy Thai girls at clubs and shows. Do look forward to them.
Old 27-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will also be using this thread to post videos of other sexy Thai girls at clubs and shows. Do look forward to them.
Wild dancers at Thai club. This will be the first of many coming up!

This Thai girl (model) is especially sexy and horny and likes to touch herself and get groped on stage.

I have another video (1920x1080 resolution) of her topless showing nipples and in tiny thong which I will share if anyone is interested.

All you have to do is quote this entire post in a comment. I will post the video after 5 people quotes & comments.

Preview-

Download-
https://mega.co.nz/#!MN8hDLDK!ZriAlitIaIczzUYE_Rwq9S7Oe914MFFvLbSlVYy ADGU
Old 27-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 19
muz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermuz_29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

This Thai girl (model) is especially sexy and horny and likes to touch herself and get groped on stage.

I have another video (1920x1080 resolution) of her topless showing nipples and in tiny thong which I will share if anyone is interested.

All you have to do is quote this entire post in a comment. I will post the video after 5 people quotes & comments.

Preview-

Download-
Power lah bro!cant wait for more
Old 27-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Yes please bro, , cheers ......................

Quote:

Preview-

Download-

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ngkokeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent videos. If I have power, I will up you definitely.
Old 28-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Ngkokeng, I have power and can up Bro Ashyne for his fantastic contributions. Cheers!
Old 03-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Ashyne

Got more videos to share? I very gian of your video. Power strip in front of public by thai girls.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Bro Ashyne

Got more videos to share? I very gian of your video. Power strip in front of public by thai girls.
Of course I got more videos. I will post when more people are interested. My storage space is limited.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1