The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
mitk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Expereince !!!

Hey all brothers,

This is the first time I posted here. So forgive me if is not that good.

I was in Bangkok for a business trip last week. After my meeting, I was feeling lonely at night. Feeling stress out from work and needed some relief. I went to SBF and was looking at this tread. Managed to come across one brother who posted this thai massage at Sukhumvit. (I tried to find that brother but could not been found! Pai seh)

I went to their website and look at the beautiful masseurs they offered. Being an idoit what kind of service they offered, I called the number they provide me and asked. The damaged was 2,500 Baht include 2 hours massage and 1 sexual intercourse. I immediately say okay and then I picked the girls. The girl I initial choose was busy and they offer me another. Then I quickly looked at the web and I say Ok!

Let me know if you all wanna know more. =)
Old 22-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Expereince !!!

there are plenty of such stories around. u need not stay a thread here.

i will suggest u go to international section and post your fr in the bkk fr thread.
Old 22-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitk View Post
Hey all brothers,

This is the first time I posted here. So forgive me if is not that good.

I was in Bangkok for a business trip last week. After my meeting, I was feeling lonely at night. Feeling stress out from work and needed some relief. I went to SBF and was looking at this tread. Managed to come across one brother who posted this thai massage at Sukhumvit. (I tried to find that brother but could not been found! Pai seh)

I went to their website and look at the beautiful masseurs they offered. Being an idoit what kind of service they offered, I called the number they provide me and asked. The damaged was 2,500 Baht include 2 hours massage and 1 sexual intercourse. I immediately say okay and then I picked the girls. The girl I initial choose was busy and they offer me another. Then I quickly looked at the web and I say Ok!

Let me know if you all wanna know more. =)

I dun want to know more!!!

I want to know ALLLLLL!!!!!!
Old 22-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
There is already a Bangkok FR thread in the International Field Report section. You should post your story there where it would be more relevant and garner more interest.
Old 22-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Hi brothers,

thank you for your support. the reason why I did not post in the bangkok section because they will be sharing only a brief. I wanna to give much more detail.

I dunno if this will be wrong. =)
Old 22-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Part 2

20 minutes later. Ding dong ding dong! I quickly opened the door and saw this girl which is about 160cm in height. Slim-body. She looked much more prettier than she is online. I was like wow so heng got such a girl. My lady luck shinning today.

She walked in with the sawadeekap greeting and she intro herself as Donut. She was so shy standing at the door. So I asked her so what next? She pushed me to the bed and she acted shy and go to the toilet. She told me she going to shower first.

I followed through and I realised that she did not close the door at ALL !!! I know she did it on purpose. I stand behind the door and peep at her while she started to strip ......
Old 23-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

can pm me the number and website?

Have been to so many "hit and misses" website.

going to bkk soon.. =D will up u in return.

Thanks!
Old 23-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitk View Post
Hi brothers,

thank you for your support. the reason why I did not post in the bangkok section because they will be sharing only a brief. I wanna to give much more detail.

I dunno if this will be wrong. =)
No problem at all lah. Just wished to highlight there is a thread already for FRs on Bangkok that's all. In fact, at least 3 threads. One on general fr, one on Agogo bars and one on massage palurs.
Old 23-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 26-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
No problem at all lah. Just wished to highlight there is a thread already for FRs on Bangkok that's all. In fact, at least 3 threads. One on general fr, one on Agogo bars and one on massage palurs.
Thanks brother. I will keep note of it.

Apology to all my brothers. As over the weekend I was with my girlfriend. You all know need to siam here and there. Try not to let her know.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Part 3

As she started to strip, I stand behind to watch. She took off her top and reveal her black lacy bra. Then taking off her shorts and I can see she wearing G-string. Upon taking off her G-string, she turned around and asked me not to see. She threw her G-String at me and closed the door. Wow!!! It smell nice!!!

She closed the door and asked me to wait for her outside. I was already very high. As I am a breast person, I cant wait to see how her breast will look like. Oh ya! She got a brilliant body with at least a C cup. (As I am typing this I still will recall how she look like)

Suddenly I heard the toilet door opened .....
Old 27-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
amatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats next?
Old 27-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 27-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope you didnt see her coming out of the toilet with an erected dick?
Old 28-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by humane View Post
Hope you didnt see her coming out of the toilet with an erected dick?
Haha. Sad to say bro this is a real girl ! haha.
Read on to find out more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1