The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: She Cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Mistri View Post
Ooo la la! Think I've found my new favourite! Thanks for contributing bro.
Sayaka Ayasaki video:
http://shemalemodelstube.com/videos/...-ass-3124.html
Old 03-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy88 View Post
Bro, Challenging.

(1) the beutiful lady boy, still can erect? if yes, what make them erect?
(2) if their Dick really hard liao, will they fuck our asshole?
(3) can they cum?
(4) how they enjoy sex?
(5) heard that more easier to get HIV.

Sorry for my Naive question. but, really appreaciate fellow bros can comment.
  1. Ladyboy's still have male testosterone so yes, they can get erect. Some, who are on heavy dosage of hormones, sometimes cannot perform. It really depends on individual.
  2. Some will offer to "Top" (i.e. screw you). Of course you can decline. Some bros, like me, only prefer to suck and f*ck.
  3. Yes, some can come. I've also encountered ladyboys who can get hard but cannot come. Strange but true.
  4. You gotta ask them that.
  5. Any person who leads a promiscuous lifestyle can catch STD or worse AIDS. Always protect your partner and yourself by practicing safe sex.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy88 View Post
Bro, Challenging.

(1) the beutiful lady boy, still can erect? if yes, what make them erect?
(2) if their Dick really hard liao, will they fuck our asshole?
(3) can they cum?
(4) how they enjoy sex?
(5) heard that more easier to get HIV.

Sorry for my Naive question. but, really appreaciate fellow bros can comment.
Zac Mistri gave good answers to your questions, bro. I'll give you mine.

1-- doesn't take much testosterone to get hard. some girls have more than others and can get hard easier. almost all can get hard when really turned on.

2 -- Some will, some won't. some are strictly bottoms while others really like to top.

3 -- yes. i've seen some cum clear liquid only. i think those are ones on high hormone dose. others cum thick white like normal man. (On a side note, I recently fucked a LB who fed me breast milk and could also get hard. She was damn petite and cute too. all natural A cup. she came on my stomach while riding me cowgirl.)

4 -- some like to top, some like to be sucked, some like to be fucked. most of the ladyboys i've been with like most of all to be fucked. since i aim to please i will usually oblige. keep in mind that they like to be made to feel like a woman. that's what turns them on the most.

5 -- i've done extensive research on hiv and aids and have learned that the leaders in the field agree that by far the most common means of transmission is through intravenous drug use and unprotected receptive anal intercourse. because most ladyboys engage in receptive anal (sometimes unprotected) they are considered a high risk group. unprotected insertive anal is low risk but definitely a risk not worth taking. bbbj, both insertive and receptive, are virtually no risk. the experts will tell you that it is a risk in theory only, but in reality nearly impossible to transmit orally. This includes bbbj with cim and cimws. Knowing this I readily engage in bbbj with ladyboys, giving and receiving, though I do not let them cum in my mouth due to the probability of catching other STIs. I also do not let them fuck me because even though I would like them to, one broken condom could result in HIV and I don't consider it worth the risk. This is the level of risk I've become comfortable with -- I suck raw and fuck them covered. Everyone has to decide for themselves what they feel safe doing.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

having sex with ladyboy highly committing yourself to have the risk to get HIV and AIDS where is much double %% of get from the normal sex with women Some more raw oral sex also not safe at all,, pls do not give a wrong idea to others. if possible choose for normal sex not MM or FF or orgy
Old 03-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah View Post
having sex with ladyboy highly committing yourself to have the risk to get HIV and AIDS where is much double %% of get from the normal sex with women Some more raw oral sex also not safe at all,, pls do not give a wrong idea to others. if possible choose for normal sex not MM or FF or orgy
Bro, do your research before you give out advice. there are chemicals in saliva that kill hiv and the virus does not survive stomach acid. public health organizations may tell you that oral sex is not safe, but doctors on the front lines and the leading scientists will tell you that HIV is not transmitted orally. It's just not. There is much misinformation in the media as well as propaganda from government agencies world wide that creates a lot of unnecessary hysteria around HIV. In reality it is a very fragile virus and not easily transmitted. I've done my research because I value my health. I also like to engage in whatever sexual activities turn me on without being crippled by irrational fear.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah View Post

If you fucked a thousand cunts without protection and not knowing who or what they've fucked previously, you won't get HIV?

Gosh, it's like the kids being bluffed that kissing can get the girl pregnant. Pffff.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 18
oz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of light

i think the ladyboys are more concerned about AIDS & HIVs than any others, they would likely be more protected than street standers.
most AIDS & HIVs are passed on via needles rather than piak piak sessions these days
Old 04-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz888 View Post
i think the ladyboys are more concerned about AIDS & HIVs than any others, they would likely be more protected than street standers.
most AIDS & HIVs are passed on via needles rather than piak piak sessions these days
Fair comment bro and agree with u that ladyboys are very mindful of health and safety issues, more so than WLs. This is from personal observations and friendships with ladyboys over the years. And yes bro TS , agree with you that they are addictive, lol. Cheers...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 04-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Blakkie is Cool - loads of Potential

i heard that LBs give amazing bjs. anyone can verify?
Old 04-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

dear bro, any more of her pics??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Mistri View Post
With a nick like that you must be an expert in this field. You sir are CORRECT.

Ladyboy: Sapphire

Old 05-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

oz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of lightoz888 is a glorious beacon of light

Old 05-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Japanese Newhalf Karina
Old 05-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Old 05-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz888 View Post

Japanese Newhalf Karina
never knew Japanese ladyboys were so gorgeous.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mia Isabella

Ladyboy: Mia Isabella
Official Site: www.mia-isabella.com

Mia is one of my favourite t-girls. She's pretty, has a lovely figure and an awesome 10" cock.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1