The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vessary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: to meet or not to meet

If this girl is one who "jump ships", for your sake, don't get up her boat..
It's not worth the risks.
Later even though settle liao the guy not satisfied, stabs u from behind.
Die also dunno wtf happen..
Old 07-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jana is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: to meet or not to meet

want to thanks all the bro here for the very sensible suggestions and encouragement, apparently today is the deadline and he has not called me as i was overseas when i changed sim card i lost his number so i wan to call him also cannot but like most of you all will say " why should i even bother to call him to ask for trouble" right?

Anyway there could be a good chance that he is with her and that they might be happily ever after already thanks to my stirring.

I dun think he will call cos i also told him what ever you want please go to the "mata" if you still unhappy then too bad, i really thought that this girl was it maybe love is blind at that time and even if its bullshit i still went to belive blindly.

Nonetheless i think i must and still look for some kind of closure if not i will feel very unsettled thus if he calls i think i will go and see him if he resort to violence then so be it cos i cant live like that i am just not that type of person, every common sense in me tells me "dun be stupid" but my heart tells me otherwise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1