The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Is she ready for anal ?

Something interesting happened when I am bonking my wife just now and need some confirmation with brothers here.
I was bonking her doggie style then I noticed that she was about to cum but instead of hastening my speed to give her a good orgasm; I maintained my slow and steady speed; maybe this speed made her have the feeling like can cum and cannot cum and this made her even more aroused and she was moaning and asking me to faster and faster. Then as I continue to ram her, I noticed that her ass hole opened ! So without any further invitation, I inserted my index finger and started finger fucking her ass as I continue to ram her pussy....She didn't object or reject my fingering instead she got even more aroused and has a strong orgasm and squirted after only a short penetration.
Do you think that this is an invitation for me to ram her ass the next round ?
Old 25-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hehfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is she ready for anal ?

You are a very lucky guy..
It would be better if you talked to your wife first.

Use lots of lubricants and try inserting your fingers for a few times.
Once she is used to the feeling...
Put more lubricants and slowly insert your manhood...

all the best...
Old 25-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Your wfey is OPENING up a new avenue for you

But be patient and slow for this New Opening

Its rather unpleadant the first time but once she's get used to it hmmm she'll be begging for IT

Tell us if you've managed to penetrate IT \\
Old 25-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe a sign of readiness
Old 25-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Something interesting happened when I am bonking my wife just now and need some confirmation with brothers here.
I was bonking her doggie style then I noticed that she was about to cum but instead of hastening my speed to give her a good orgasm; I maintained my slow and steady speed; maybe this speed made her have the feeling like can cum and cannot cum and this made her even more aroused and she was moaning and asking me to faster and faster. Then as I continue to ram her, I noticed that her ass hole opened ! So without any further invitation, I inserted my index finger and started finger fucking her ass as I continue to ram her pussy....She didn't object or reject my fingering instead she got even more aroused and has a strong orgasm and squirted after only a short penetration.
Do you think that this is an invitation for me to ram her ass the next round ?

before enter must pay ERP first..just jokin
Old 25-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Thanks guys for ur replies.....will venture into this new avenue with care...do nor want to lost this opportunity. Will update bros if there is any further advancement.
Old 25-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
B52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to behold

Go for it !
Old 25-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Rosken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try it & she will really love it.
Old 26-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Hi brother Baileys,
Any success on your new adventure ?
Btw is that your wife's ass in your avatar ? If it is; she definitely has a nice piece of ass esp good for doggie and ass fuck .
If I were you I would have up her ass long ago.Don't wait liao do it and update us ok
Old 26-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ariston deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I highly recommend getting a silicone-based lubricant for anal sex. Water based lubricants can dry out and make things stickier and messier than they need to be. A good silicone-based lubricant like Eros or Wet Platinum will work wonders.
Old 26-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Is signaling you, no need to ask us. Go for the a**hole. LOL.
Old 26-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!

Juz always rem the golden rule : use lotsa lub and go slow. Tease wif ur fingers and dickhead first to get her into relaxation and mood. Go slow strokes by depth. After it's smoothened, there's no turning back. Hope both of u get to explore and enjoy the session.

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography
Old 26-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Yo brothers thanks for all the advise but sorry no update so far....yesterday night our son was very sticky to my wife and wanted her to sleep with him so no activity and I have to eat myself...
Maybe tonight...

Brother Kinetics, yes you are right; the ass you saw in my avatar is indeed my wife's...can't imagine telling my wife that someone saw her naked ass and would like ram her from behind...
Old 27-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Harcourt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are planning to try anal, just make sure yr missus has a good enema before trying. I'm not kidding. The last thing u want is poo on your junior.
Old 27-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JiangZhenDe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking about this, I'm not sure if I should say I wanna try anal or not. Haven't tried before but am really curious about it. Any bros wiing to advice how I can go about it with my wife?
But when I'm 30, I found out that all I needed was a Lamborghini.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1