The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Soul mate is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My GF dun wan to let me bonk..how???

My GF is the guai guai type who dun wan to let me bonk, we have been together for 2 yrs and has applied for our flat....But she won't let me bonk...the furthest i gone is fondling her boobs wif her shirt on & haven seen her boobs yet....Her pussy is still untouched by me.....

A lot of time i try to start some foreplay with her by kissing her, licking her ears, fondling her boobs, but when i try to take off her clothes, she would resist & say that she wants to do it after marriage....I buay tahan alrd have to PCC myself

Bros, any advice wad to do...I have my needs and my GF dun wan to satisfy me..(pls dun suggest finding FL as i want to be faithful to my GF)
Old 05-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
Williams is one of the Best!Williams is one of the Best!Williams is one of the Best!
Re: My GF dun wan to let me bonk..how???

First of all, how old are the both of you, how long have the 2 of you been together and how many gfs have you had before her ? The latter question pertains to your experience in such matters on how to subtly persuade a girl into giving you what you want.

Generally speaking, however, a lot of patience and understanding will be needed. But if you feel you have tried everything and she still does not want to go all the way, maybe you should respect her decision and just DIY.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

I think you should talk to her about how you feel. since you both have been together for sometime, there shouldnt be embarrassment in exploring sexuality issues. I mean don't have to go to the extent of bonking, but comon, it's been 2 years and you haven't seen her naked?! Something is seriously wrong here.

Perhaps you can try to suggest something naughty like showering together for a start. I think it's fair that she wants to keep her virginity till after marriage. But after 2 years liao, i think there should be more intimacy than just touching (and not seeing!) boobs.

but don't push too hard la, lest she may be turned off by it. Anyway V day coming also, perhaps can come up with some sexy games like love dice to spice things up a bit. Unless she's a very holy person.

wish you all the best and happy LNY
Old 05-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul mate View Post
My GF is the guai guai type who dun wan to let me bonk, we have been together for 2 yrs and has applied for our flat....But she won't let me bonk...the furthest i gone is fondling her boobs wif her shirt on & haven seen her boobs yet....Her pussy is still untouched by me.....

A lot of time i try to start some foreplay with her by kissing her, licking her ears, fondling her boobs, but when i try to take off her clothes, she would resist & say that she wants to do it after marriage....I buay tahan alrd have to PCC myself

Bros, any advice wad to do...I have my needs and my GF dun wan to satisfy me..(pls dun suggest finding FL as i want to be faithful to my GF)
Cannot wait then marry her fast .....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
clarence9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

you have to find more of the out of the house activity.
ie. bbq at the chalet with 1 night stay type, a short 2d1n malaysia trip

the type whereby you ended up only the two of you b4 you sleep

hope this helps

Last edited by clarence9; 05-02-2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

on 2nd thoughts, i think the reason why she's rejecting you is probably she's afraid that you may take things all the way to 4th base once you get started.

perhaps before you get intimate with her, you can declare to her first that you respect her wish to maintain her virginity till after marriage, but you want to take things a little further than just fondling her boobs from the outside. maybe that way she'll learn to be more relaxed and not be so defensive. hope it helps!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: My GF dun wan to let me bonk..how???

May b u can try 2 give her eat hotdogs, bananas, sea cucumbers & etc... lol...
Old 05-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Easiest way is to use a little alcohol to lighten her up not too much she become drunk.

But do remember if a lady say No means No. There are cases of wife suing husband for rape so don't force if she really don't want just accept that she only wants to do it after marriage.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

i just got zapped for my comments and the reason was "happy LNY".

whoever you are - my comments too much to take? or are you just sending well wishes?
Old 05-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Soul mate;5650518]My GF is the guai guai type who dun wan to let me bonk, we have been together for 2 yrs and has applied for our flat....But she won't let me bonk...the furthest i gone is fondling her boobs wif her shirt on & haven seen her boobs yet....Her pussy is still untouched by me.....

Bros, any advice wad to do...I have my needs and my GF dun wan to satisfy me..(pls dun suggest finding FL as i want to be faithful to my GF)[/QUOTE

Is it that your gf don't let you bonk that's why you so desperate now and started so many thread on bonking your relative during CNY?

Maybe your gf is an ah qua so won't let you see shim naked.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Cannot wait then marry her fast .....
Wise words bro
Old 05-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I feel that sex is very impt in any relationship although it should not be the reason why 2 people are together...so far I had not have any gf who won't give me sex including two virgins...while i like sex it's also not the only reason why we were together....it's just part and parcel of the relationship....i find it difficult to believe that any girl in our modern day society really believe in saving up for marriage since divorce is quite common today also...however i think no point forcing the issue....just tell her that you really love her and as a man you need sex...you choose to be faithful and want to have it with her but if she always reject you then 2 choices....1)break up 2) faster get married....but if you get married without having sex how you know that you will sexual compatibility after you get married?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:

well.... there is few things you need to look at...

1. is she just conservative ?
2. or is it because she feel that sex is dirty ?
3. is she cold in sex ? meaning she is not turn ON....
4. does she feel that sex is for man, and she dont want to satisfy her man easily.
5. is she that type of strong minded, career woman ?

#1. if she reject sex because she is just conservative... I think the situation is not that bad.

#2. if she feel that sex is dirty... then it is a bigger problem. her thinking may not change after marriage, then you have to eat out liao.

#3. if she is cold in sex. it is also a problem, as this will not change even after marriage

#4. if she feel that sex is only for man's hunger, she dont want to give in. this is a problem problem too.

I have a very good male friend. After marriage for 3 years... his wife still never give him BJ, and seldom had sex with him. According to him, there is few times he tried very hard to ask her to blow... but she replied "give you one hole already, still want another hole ?"

His wife is a strong career woman, works as a finance controller, earning more than him. Now... he is already getting used to it. Very little sex with wife now. And he is eating out, and even kept a PRC mistress

He said if his wife finds out... and if she want divorced.. then divorced lor... he just waiting for her to voice out only....
Old 05-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

If you really love her then you should respect her decision to be kept virtue til she's married.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I have a very good male friend. After marriage for 3 years... his wife still never give him BJ, and seldom had sex with him. According to him, there is few times he tried very hard to ask her to blow... but she replied "give you one hole already, still want another hole ?"

His wife is a strong career woman, works as a finance controller, earning more than him. Now... he is already getting used to it. Very little sex with wife now. And he is eating out, and even kept a PRC mistress

He said if his wife finds out... and if she want divorced.. then divorced lor... he just waiting for her to voice out only....

I know a similar friend whose wife is a queen control, she controls everything in the family, finance, mother-in-law, husband leisure activity, children, and during function dinner she will decide who to invite and who will get rejected.

During sex time my friend told me her wife doesn't do BBBJ or even BJ as according to her is very dirty sucking a man's dick. My friend, the patient and submissive type has to obey of her every command, and because of her aggressiveness and bad temper she could not get along with my friend's brothers and their wives.

My friend told me once, after he finished work and feel tired, the wife would complain non-stop and he really got annoyed and pissed off. I asked him why not divorce? He simply said "I am a very patient man". If for other guy sure divorce oredi. He has to work hard to support the family with two kids. And once he told me "I regretted marrying her". And he only knew her for 3.5 years and he said is not long enough.

Although I also know his wife well, I never discussed about my friend's frustration in front of her. Deep in my heart I think getting married is not so easy nowadays. And to know a girl will take long time such as her thoughts, habits, character, not just her appearance and her job or education level.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1