The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crhan View Post
Walked past and was blown away be selection. Mostly Thai.
Was in a rush thus didn’t manage to try
The Thais are back?
Old 09-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thais are back? Need a kind soul to verify
Old 09-02-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Cjjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I happened to get "stopped out" by cars in front of me at Rowell (must be because of Mustafa!) and saw the crowd of banglas ogling. Makes me feel bad for the "ladies". I wouldn't like to be treated like that.
True. Then again, similar to what many other bros mentioned, its not exactly a discreet location and the demographics of the place doesn't help the 'clientele' that they get either. Guess at the end of the day it's just something that comes with the job for these ladies.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjjt View Post
True. Then again, similar to what many other bros mentioned, its not exactly a discreet location and the demographics of the place doesn't help the 'clientele' that they get either. Guess at the end of the day it's just something that comes with the job for these ladies.
Remember the old Thai days where they were all in bikinis and flashing their tits and cocks….that gave all the lookers something to stop and stare at! Looking forward to hearing reviews!
Old 09-02-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally had the chance to take Ezara, she was wearing black and standing at the gate. Fantastic BBBJ with smooth motion, cannot feel the teeth. Can see she put in effort to do it well. Wanted to try anal but cock not hard enough to maintain, in the end request for CIM. Prior to me, she told she have a customer who screwed her outside the cubicle as well. Seems like it’s a regular thing for her to play outside the cubicle. Lolx.. Anw, they are going back on the 13th and will be back in March.

On the side note, the OKT uncle outside requested not to be quoted in this forum. FR for his girls in here are okie but do not write what he say in here. He scare will get into trouble with the authorities.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
Finally had the chance to take Ezara, she was wearing black and standing at the gate. Fantastic BBBJ with smooth motion, cannot feel the teeth. Can see she put in effort to do it well. Wanted to try anal but cock not hard enough to maintain, in the end request for CIM. Prior to me, she told she have a customer who screwed her outside the cubicle as well. Seems like it’s a regular thing for her to play outside the cubicle. Lolx.. Anw, they are going back on the 13th and will be back in March.

On the side note, the OKT uncle outside requested not to be quoted in this forum. FR for his girls in here are okie but do not write what he say in here. He scare will get into trouble with the authorities.
I mentioned this before. Just go n see la. Dun like what u see then go somewhere else. For me, if have I take whoever that fit my eyes. $50 no need think so much
Old 09-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1982 View Post
Remember the old Thai days where they were all in bikinis and flashing their tits and cocks….that gave all the lookers something to stop and stare at! Looking forward to hearing reviews!
Haha. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to experience that time, I've only recently went to check it out for the first time last week.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow amazing Thais are back?!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 10-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to experience that time, I've only recently went to check it out for the first time last week.
I drop by yesterday, mostly are still Malaysian.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I drop by yesterday, mostly are still Malaysian.
Based on the info provided by some other bros, seems like a new batch will be coming in next week.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Based on the info provided by some other bros, seems like a new batch will be coming in next week.
Ya, dun expect Thais, depending if they will kenna stop at customs
Old 10-02-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, dun expect Thais, depending if they will kenna stop at customs
Hopefully not. Will head down next week to check it out.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
douglas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there with the thought to try Ezara but ended up with bang bang. Service was not bad, bj can be more wet but the highlight is her big ass. Pumped her hard in doggy and with her moans make me cum in no time. Friendly and nice! I think she is left with couple days before going back. So try her out
Old 10-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas99 View Post
Went there with the thought to try Ezara but ended up with bang bang. Service was not bad, bj can be more wet but the highlight is her big ass. Pumped her hard in doggy and with her moans make me cum in no time. Friendly and nice! I think she is left with couple days before going back. So try her out
Thanks for the recommendation ☺️
Old 10-02-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
djsmile00! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydjsmile00! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was a tiring and shack day for me(my brain). So I decided to went down for a relaxation time and after reading all the positive review at this thread. Walk pass the gate and I was shock that it is full of fish. I was like omg which one should I choose. Should I choose by the looks or choose by our brothers with a positive review. So I decided by choosing the look. After scanning, I found 1 attracted to me with an eye contact. When up stairs proceed to the room. After conversation, we exchange name and it was Bang Bang. She is so wonderful and gorgeous. We started to make out and then the magic happened. Her moan is so eargasm will make you come anytime. I end up come at her gorgeous d**k. I will definitely will return for more but sadly she going back soon and only be back on March.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1