The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex95 View Post
Here's a quickie list with the cheapest level girl:

Black Caviar (4000THB) is always good. Pricier, but worth the quality.

La Belle (2700THB) used to be my go-to. They had top quality girls and really nice rooms. I went twice post-covid and left because of no options.

Emmanuelle (1900THB) post-covid is now my go-to. I feel like girls migrated there when other spas closed. They have the most selection from what I've seen. The rooms are meh, but they all have bathtubs for soapy.

Alaina (1900THB) is and was always a piece of shit! I sometimes stop by there on my way to Emmanuelle -- just in case. Not really "high end."

Maria (5100THB) is AWESOME, but pricey. BUT AWESOME!!! High end, VIP, classy.

Tara (4900THB) renovated and doubled their prices. I haven't been because 4900 STARTING is way too much for me. But I think they're going for high end market now.

Little Duck: I haven't been, but friends say it's so-so, though they always found someone. In the old Nataree spot (RIP)

The Office (2300THB) it was good, but I went pre-covid

The Bank (2300THB) it was good, I went pre-covid

List of Bangkok Soapies
Emmanuelle not seen 1900 category. Lowest price is 2400.

There's 3 other types of price cards with lowest price rising up much more.

Maria has best balance of price and quality. About 6-7k is good enough
BC needs 8 to 10k

Very individual... some like... some think if pay 10k can go for four 2-shots around Sukhumvit area

Nobody mentioned yet Royce (sign outside says X men club?) Have seen several good ones but this is a place usually to chop carrots. "Friendly local" will offer to bring. They immediately get 500 to 1000 commissions if you paid.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
I think when you get more girls or up sell to be member, that's when they will start the up sell.
Room upgrades are for groups that have a party. Imagine a soapy + high end private large ktv room some have pool table (connected to individual room for private action. The bigger suites have big jacuzzi and shower show etc
Old 07-05-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincentgramont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Black Caviar on a Monday night around 8pm to try it out.

Asked for the higher end girls. They only had two to choose from at 10.5k. Just normal isaan girls, not particularly young, but lighter skinned.

Staff tried to sell me a 30k membership saying I would save money on the room upgrade lol.

Room was nice, huge jacuzzi, and I can't complain about the girls' service. But I don't think I'll return.
Old 11-05-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard the old "The Lord" was opening earlier this year? Does any bros have more info on this?
Old 18-05-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
I heard the old "The Lord" was opening earlier this year? Does any bros have more info on this?
Still closed
Old 18-05-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Still closed
ah thanks bro. cheers
Old 20-05-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
phelan77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was in bangkok in early May. Very hot weather. Went to Poseidon and Labelle for soapy massage.
Poseidon: Arrive at 9pm. Told mommy I wanted model class. There were about 20 girls available. Was brought to level 3. Pick the highest priced lady which was 6300 or 6500 baht. Lady was tall, fair and slim. Friendly and service as expected. Tip her 300 baht.

La Belle: arrive at 7pm. About 15 ladies available. Most of the high priced models not available.Mommy told me a group of 6 guys took all the models 15 min earlier. Pick a lady for 4300 baht. Hit jackpot. Had great chemistry with her. We even exceeded the 90 min timing and the front desk kept on calling the room. Tip her 500 baht. She later join me for supper after her work and stayed with me overnight.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what time are the soapies open? also, what's the best time to visit these joints for a healthy selection?
Old 30-05-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
8787one is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
what time are the soapies open? also, what's the best time to visit these joints for a healthy selection?
the window from 4-5pm onwards. more girls to choose from,but also more customers so competition in getting the girl you want. see who choose faster lor
Old 30-05-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
8787one is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan77 View Post
Was in bangkok in early May. Very hot weather. Went to Poseidon and Labelle for soapy massage.
Poseidon: Arrive at 9pm. Told mommy I wanted model class. There were about 20 girls available. Was brought to level 3. Pick the highest priced lady which was 6300 or 6500 baht. Lady was tall, fair and slim. Friendly and service as expected. Tip her 300 baht.

La Belle: arrive at 7pm. About 15 ladies available. Most of the high priced models not available.Mommy told me a group of 6 guys took all the models 15 min earlier. Pick a lady for 4300 baht. Hit jackpot. Had great chemistry with her. We even exceeded the 90 min timing and the front desk kept on calling the room. Tip her 500 baht. She later join me for supper after her work and stayed with me overnight.
oooo prices seem to have upped a little
Old 30-05-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
LeonardMessi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

whats the cheapest price range like ? 3000+ have?
Old 31-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
I would recommend going at 6pm for best selection of ladies
Old 31-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardMessi View Post
whats the cheapest price range like ? 3000+ have?
Poseidon level 2 ladies should have selection below 3k baht
Old 02-06-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

For girls in the 6k - 7k range in Maria, what is the service duration like? 1 shot 60 min? or longer with 2 shots?
Old 02-06-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Poseidon level 2 ladies should have selection below 3k baht
these i believe are like part timers if you lucky got GEM correct ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1